TSMDC Sand Booking Online Tips & Tricks | Apply Online Sand Booking Telangana | Telangana Sand booking Software Free Download
Today in this article we will share all the aspects related to the SSMMS online portal which is a great initiative launched by the Telangana government.
So, you can easily register as a customer, place an order online for sand. Moreover, we have prepared various guides for tracking your order status, registration status, and much more.
Also, you will find help regarding the bulk sand booking and steps to check essential lists there. Please read the article below to procure all the important information about TS Sand Booking (SSMMS).
Table of Contents
SSMMS: Sand Booking Telangana
SSMMS stands for Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System. The SSMMS is an online portal for the management and monitoring of the sale of sand in Telangana state.
This portal is set up by the state government which is administered under the supervision of the department of industries and commerce and Mineral Development Corporation.
Also, note that this initiative will help the government to establish a fair trade market and boost the revenue of the government. Furthermore, this digital booking of sand will make the purchase easier for the citizens and will ensure the good quality sand available for them in Telangana state.
Highlights of the TS Sand Bookings
|Name of the Scheme
|Mana Isuka Vahanam Portal by SSMMS (Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System)
|Telangana Government State Mineral Development Corporation Department of Industries and Commerce
|Residents of Telangana state can register themselves on the portal.
|tsmiv.cgg.gov.in / https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
|Purchases of sand can be done by the buyers through an online portal
|Mode of Application
Check It Out: Dharani Telangana Land Records
How To Book Sand Online in Telangana 2022?
- Firstly, go to the TS Mana Isuka Vahanam portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Book Sand’ option
- If you are a new customer, you will have to click on the register here option
- A new page will open on your computer screen
- Now, you have to enter your Mobile Number and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button
- After that, enter the OTP in the given field and click on the ‘Validate’ Button
- Subsequently, create a 4 digit PIN and confirm it by typing again and Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Now, it will redirect to the homepage of the portal for login
- Login with your mobile number and 4 digit pin and click on the ‘Login‘ button
- Click on the ‘Book Sand’ option on the top of the menu in the user dashboard
- Enter the below-given details
- Enter Customer Name
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Sand delivery address
- Choose District
- Village / Nearest Colony / Area
- Pincode for exact delivery of the sand
- You have to choose sand details like
- Sand Reach
- User Type
- Select Date of Delivery
- The payment amount will be automatically generated
- Tick the Terms and conditions box and click on the ‘Book Sand‘ button
- In this step, you have to choose any one of the payment options such as Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card and UPI.
- After Successful payment for the sand, it will generate and display the transaction details
- with print option
- Alternatively, you will also receive a booking Id to the registered mobile number.
Check Vehicle Status on the tsmiv.cgg.gov.in
- Firstly, go to the Mana Isuka Vahanam portal of Telangana State
- Now, click on the ‘Vehicle Status’ under ‘Order Status’ on the menu bar
- Enter the Vehicle Number or Mobile Number
- After that, click on the ‘Get Details’ button to get the status of your sand order on the portal
Process To Check The Payment Status on TSMIV Portal
- First of all, go to the official Sand Booking website of Telangana
- Now login with your credentials
- On the top of the menu in the dashboard, click on the ‘Payment Status’ tab
- Fill in all information asked in the online form
- Click on the ‘Check Payment Status’ tab
TS Sand Statistics on Mana Isuka Vahanam Portal
Citizen Services On SSMMS Telangana Portal 2022
The services available at the portal are listed below –
- Daily updated information about stock available, stockyard, booked stock, quantity delivered
- Sand order details
- Vehicle registration
- Inter-State freightage of sand
- Customer Registration
- Tracking of order status
Important Information Before Booking Sand Online
When Applying for work on the portal
While applying for a private firm you have to submit the approved building plan/ permission for building, declaration and Identity proof of the concerned authority.
And for government company, you need the work order, concerned official letter, estimated copy for sand or material required for the same.
When performing customer registration
- For registration, via private mode, you require to give details of your pan card, aadhaar card, and registration form.
- While for government registration you should have an official identity account on the portal.
Bulk Sand Booking Registration and Application Process on sand.telangana.gov.in
You need to register yourself beforehand to apply for the bulk sand-related activities on the portal. Also, you can keep a record of the latest updates for your application given for purchase. Check out the step by step guide below to know how to purchase sand in bulk from SSMMS:
Process of Creating a New User on SSMMS Portal
You can go along with the steps below to learn how to register on the portal:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the sand sale management and monitoring system.
- On the homepage, select the option ‘New User’.
- If you are registering for private work click on ‘registration for the private company’.
- Or if you are doing it as a government mode, please select the ‘registration as a government firm’.
- Enter your Aadhaar unique identity number on the panel.
- An OTP will be triggered on the linked mobile number.
- Then enter that OTP in the box.
- And select the ‘submit’ option.
- On the following page, an application will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form and attach the details.
Applying For Bulk Sand Online on SSMMS Portal
After the registration or if you are already a registered customer on the website, to apply for the sand booking follow the steps below:
- Go to the website of Telangana SSMMS on your device.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- There you have to click on the ‘existing user’ option.
- After that on the next page, Login by using your USERNAME and Password.
- Select the ‘new application option’.
- The form has to be filled with relevant personal information.
- Then you need to provide all the documents asked by them.
- Now finally submit the form by clicking the button there.
Bulk Sand Application Status Check
You can follow the guide below to easily track your application status online:
- So, go to the portal by clicking here.
- Then click on the option ‘application for bulk sand’ on the homepage.
- From the next page select the ‘existing user’ option.
- Login by using your username and password there.
- After that select the option ‘my applications’ on the page.
- This will take you to the list of applications where you can check for the latest status update of your desired application.
TS Sand Booking: Register As a Customer on SSMMS Portal
You need to register as a customer to perform various activities on the portal during purchase. Follow the guide given below:
- At first, you need to come to the homepage of SSMMS PORTAL.
- Then you need to look for the ‘registration tab’ there.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the option ‘customer registration’.
- You will be redirected to the customer registration panel.
- Now, you have to feed your mobile number in the registration panel.
- Next, click on the button ‘send OTP’
- After that, an OTP will be triggered to your mobile number
- Enter that OTP in the box given there and submit it.
- And on the upcoming page, a registration form is to be filled.
- Enter your village, district, house number, email id, and other personal details asked on the page.
- Click on the ‘register’ option.
- So with the last step, you will successfully register.
Procedure To Check The Status of Registered Customers
To check your customer registration status kindly read the steps given here:
- In the first step go to the website of the Telangana sand booking portal.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Now, click on the registration tab on the page.
- After that, a dropdown menu will come there.
- you have to select the ‘customer registered’ from the menu.
- This will take you to the registered customers’ page.
- On that page, you can see a list of registered customers.
- To check your name, you only have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Lastly, Click on the ‘search’ button to check your name is there or not.
Check Customer Registered List on SSMMS
- To check the latest registered list firstly you have to visit the SSMMS portal.
- Then on the homepage, click on the registration tab.
- A list will be available there.
- Choose the option ‘Customer Registered List’ out of them.
- You will reach the list page.
- Now dial your mobile number in the box.
- And this is how your name will appear on the screen.
Vehicle Registration on TS Sand Booking Portal
To register your vehicle on the portal for bookings, you can follow the step-by-step procedure below:
- So, go to the sand sale management portal on your device.
- You will be taken to the homepage.
- The next step is to select the ‘registration’ bar.
- After that, a menu will appear with options.
- Choose the option named ‘Vehicle Registration’.
- On the following page, you can see an application form.
- Fill in the vehicle number, RC information, Mobile Number, Engine Number, Address, and other related details asked there.
- Lastly, click on the ‘register’ button given at the end of the page.
Procedure To Check Registered Vehicles List
If you are already done with the registration of your vehicle and want to see if your vehicle is registered. In that case please go along with the steps given below:
- First, visit the official website of SSMMS Telangana online.
- Second, click on the ‘registration tab’ given on the homepage.
- Then you need to select the option ‘vehicle registered list’.
- On the next page, a list will be visible on the screen.
- Now, enter your vehicle number in the search box.
- This way you can check for your vehicle in the latest list.
Check Inter-State Orders Information
Follow the detailed procedure below to get your order details at the portal:
- So, first of all, visit the official website of TS sand booking.
- You will reach on the homepage.
- There you have to click on the REPORT bar.
- After that select the option ‘INTER-STATE ORDER DETAILS’ from the menu.
- It will forward you to the next page for further process.
- On that page, kindly enter the respective dates.
- Enter the captcha code
- This is how you will get the order details for interstate transport.
Process To Track Inter-State Order Status
Read the steps below to track your order and check the latest on the SSMMS portal:
- Firstly, visit the TS sand booking portal online.
- After landing on the homepage, you will see the ‘tracking tab’.
- Now, select the option ‘Inter-State track order’.
- Then you need to enter your mobile/vehicle number.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Search‘ option.
- And on the following page, you can see the required details.
Search For Undelivered Orders
You can go along with the easy procedure to search for undelivered orders:
- Go to the official portal of Sand sale management and monitoring system.
- You will be directed to the homepage.
- The next step is to click on the ‘interstate transportation tab’
- And a list of options will come down in the tab.
- select the ‘INTER-STATE UNDELIVERED ORDERS’ option.
- Now, enter the details in the box and enter the captcha code.
- Lastly, push the search button.
- This way you can track the status of your TS un-delivered sand orders.
Download Inter-State Order Receipt
Follow the steps below to get the receipt of your inter-state order from the SSMMS portal:
- Go to the official website from here.
- Now on the homepage, select the transportation bar.
- Then out of several options choose ‘Inter-State Transportation Receipt’.
- You will be forwarded to the next page.
- There kindly enter the information related to ORDER, CONSTRUCTION SITE/DELIVERY SITE, CONSUMER DETAILS.
- After that dial the captcha code in the box.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- And on the upcoming page, the receipt will come.
To check the stockyards in your choice of the district in Telangana, follow the procedure given here:
- At first, click here to visit the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System online.
- Then you have to select the help tab.
- Afterward, You can see a list of options.
- So, Choose the stockyard details option.
- Now, check for your district on the page.
- You can see the stockyard on the panel.
Download TS Sand Reports Online
Check the sand reports at the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring website just by doing the steps we have mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of SSMMS Telangana online.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- There you need to select the ‘reports’ option.
- On the following, you need to enter select the dates.
- After that, click on the search option.
- You can glance at the latest sand reports on your computer screen.
If you desire to get a duplicate receipt for your inter-state sand order through the SSMMS Telangana portal, then follow the guide here:
- So, initially go to the portal of the sand booking Telangana.
- In the second step, you have to select the tab ‘interstate sand transportation’.
- From the choice of options, select the ‘receipt re-print’ option.
- You will be taken to the next page.
- There you need to enter the details: order id, mobile number, id number, id type.
- Furthermore, push the ‘submit’ button.
- This way you get a re-print of the order receipt.
Steps To Place Orders For Sand on Telangana SSMMS Portal
For booking sand through the SSMMS portal digitally you can follow the guide given below:
- So, The first step is to go to the official website for the digital sand booking.
- Then click on the ‘SAND BOOKING’ option.
- On the following page, log in with your username and password.
- Now, choose your state.
- Enter the stockyard option.
- And after that enter all the necessary information.
- Click on the ‘register’ button there.
- After your order-related information, you are required to click on the confirm option.
- Keep the booking number safe for future reference.
- Also, save the receipt to check the order status in the future.
Steps To Check Sand Order Status on SSMMS
- Firstly visit the official website of the sand booking M&M system online.
- Click on the ‘bookings’ tab on the homepage.
- From the options, select ‘track your order’.
- Then enter your ORDER ID on the next page.
- Now, click on the ‘get status’ button.
- The recent phase of your placed order will appear on the screen.
If you have any query for the SSMMS portal, contact on the helpline number 040-23323150