Telangana Voter List Search by Name | Voter ID Download Telangana | Voter ID Status Check Telangana | Apply Online For voter ID in Telangana
Due to the internet revolution in this era, everyone is familiar with the benefits of technology. In Telangana, the government has launched a portal dedicated only to the voters, which will help the citizens to conveniently access their voting-related information online.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about the important details related to the digital voter card list in Telangana, the procedure to check names in the list, benefits, status of voter id cards and many more essential details.
Check out the full article below for every piece of information you may need for the voter list at ceotelangana.nic.in.
Table of Contents
Voter Id List Telangana 2022
The Telangana chief electoral officer is appointed by the election commission of India to supervise and control the functioning of the election-related work.
The voter list is updated and prepared every year in Telanagana, where the state residents can view their names in the voter id list. So, the government has a voter card list on the digital portal CEO Telangana where you can get all services related to elections.
Benefits of voter cards List online in Telangana
|Scheme Name||New Voter List Telangana|
|Launched For||For voters of Telangana State to check their voter card details online|
|Initiated by||Election Commission of India|
|Beneficiaries||Permanent Residents of Telangana|
|Official Website||CEO Telangana.nic.in|
- Firstly, Anyone in Telangana can check their voter id card details from anywhere.
- It will improve the efficiency of the election commission and related departments.
- And This is a very transparent way for the system.
- To not mention, through the portal, people can now save plenty of their time and money.
- Moreover, the major benefit is that residents will search their voter id details through name, SMS, and other means on the portal.
- This will enable the voters to find their data on important occasions such as elections, etc.
- Other than that, there is a proper National Grievance Service portal for the complaint, suggestions, etc., through the ceo Telangana.
The eligibility requirements are pretty simple for a voter card. You must be a permanent residence of Telangana state in India. The second condition is that you should be an adult with a minimum age of 18+ years old.
The documents for the voter id application are required and must be submitted with themselves only.
- The first document required is your Aadhaar Card.
- Next, your Address Proof.
- Also, document for your Age Proof.
- Mobile Number.
- Lastly, one passport-size photo is required for the documentation.
The main objective of launching the official CEO-Telangana website is to promote the digital India mission in Telangana state. The site will help thousands of residents get the required information of voter id and much more without standing for hours in the long queues.
Also, it certainly helps to decrease the burden on the employees due to the mostly information presence online for everyone.
Steps to Check the Voter Card List 2022
If you want to check the voter list, please read the given steps carefully, which are here below:
- First of all, browse the ceotelangana.nic.in on the internet.
- This web portal is the official website of the election commission for Telangana state.
- Next, select the option ‘search your name in the list’ on the homepage.
- Click continue on the upcoming screen.
- Then you will be able to see the search panel.
- After this, you need to enter your voter id details asked on the portal.
- Now click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Finally, you can see your voter id details on the screen.
View electoral rolls in Telangana (SSR 2020)
Check the latest electoral rolls for the Telangana state through the following steps given below:
- The first step is to go to the official webpage of the election commission for the state.
- Or you can visit it here.
- On the homepage, you have to select the option ‘electrol rolls’ with SSR reference.
- This will direct you to the following page of the website.
- After that, select your assembly constituency and district.
- Following that, choose the polling stations option.
- By doing that, you can now see the latest electoral rolls of the concerned year.
Steps to Search your voter id by Name
You can easily check your voter id by using your name in the search bar of the voter list. Just go along with the guide given below for an easy voter id search:
- You are initially required to visit the portal of ceo Telangana.
- That will forward you to the homepage of the portal.
- After that, you are required to select the option ‘name based search’.
- This will redirect you to the next page.
- On the following page, click on the suitable search option you want to use as the search type.
- Either EPIC number or other details.
- After that enter, the respective details as per your selected option is asking from you on the page.
- Click on the ‘search’ button.
- You can see the voter id details on the consequent page.
Procedure to check your voter card through SMS
To check your voter card through SMS, you can follow our easy step guide given here:
- In the first step, you are required to send an SMS on the number 1950.
- The SMS should be the same as the format given here:
- Write ECI and give space and then type your voter id number.
- For instance, ECI XYZ0123438
- And then send your SMS to the number 1950.
- Or you can send SMS to 9223166166 through your phone.
- The format will be TS VOTE space and then your voter id number.
- For example, TS VOTE XYZ9873602
- And send it to the given number above.
Steps to download voter helpline App
If you are tired of visiting the website repeatedly for even minor queries and want more convenience, you must download the voter helpline App. Follow the steps here to download it within few minutes:
- By using your smartphone, visit this link on your browser.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the ceo Telangana.
- The second step is to search for a suitable link option.
- There click on the ‘voter helpline app.’
- By clicking that link, you would be on the google play store or apple store.
- Subsequently, click on the Install button given on the right side of the app icon.
- This way, the helpline app will be successfully installed on the phone.
Procedure to file a complaint online on ceo Telangana
- First of all, to complain, you need to visit the portal by clicking here.
- You will reach the homepage by clicking on the link.
- The next step will be clicking on the suggestions and complaints.
- That will take you to the national grievance service page.
- After that, sign up on the portal to move any further.
- Now enter the email id, mobile number, password, and captcha code in the given boxes.
- Following this, you have to click on the register button.
- You will get registered on the portal.
- Now you can file a complaint by clicking on ‘lodge grievance.’
- On the next page, a grievance form will be there on the screen.
- Now, give all the details asked in the form.
- To proceed any further, click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Consequently, it will generate a ‘Reference Number’.
- Make sure to note it down or keep it safe on your device for your future reference.
Tracking the lodged complaint at ceotelangana.nic.in
If you are not clear about the status of your complaint filled a while ago, we want to help you with easy steps to track your complaints now:
- So, firstly, visit the official website for the election commission portal on your device.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Then select the option ‘suggestions and complaints’ on the homepage.
- And that link will take you to the national grievance webpage.
- Now, click on the ‘track your complaint’ option.
- The next step is to enter your reference number or complaint id.
- Furthermore, push the ‘show status’ button.
- After that, you would be able to see your complaint status on your computer screen
In case you are interested in giving feedback about the services, you can do it by following a few steps that we have mentioned below:
- To give feedback, go to the ceotelangana.nic.in or click here.
- The next step is to select the link for feedback there.
- You will be redirected to the feedback page of the website.
- Now enter the listed details-
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Mobile number
- Finally, you can give your feedback to election commision of Telangana state for any improvements in the services.
- After filling in all the details, you must submit the page,to give your feedback successfully.
This article has covered every significant piece of information to help you surf on the portal for various purposes.
In case you feel lost or unable to perform certain actions on the portal, you can contact on the given number here: 1950