DPMS Telangana public search | DTCP Approved Layouts List Telangana | Telangana Building Permission Status Check | Online Process For building permission in Telangana | LTP Registration Telangana | DPMS Telangana Application Status Check
If you are interested in the construction of a new building in Telangana you must know that the Telangana Government implies a mandatory condition prior to the making of a building.
The construction of a big building can only start when the related persons or organisations have taken permission from the Development Permission Management System (DPMS) authority in Telangana.
For that purpose, there is an online portal named DPMS Telangana about which we will help you today through this article.
In this article, we have covered the registration process for permission, the procedure for tracking the status of your application, and various important guides related to the permission of the building on the portal. Get all of the mentioned essential information by reading this article right now.
DPMS Telangana Portal 2022
The DPMS Telangana is an online portal where people from Telangana state must apply to take permission to form big buildings before any construction procedure. The Telangana government assesses the applications and permits the construction after the proper background check.
Note that, you cannot construct a building in Telangana without the permission of the DPMS Telangana authorities. Moreover, this policy is initiated to safeguard the life of people who will work in the building and other safety reasons.
Brief Information about DPMS Telangana
|Initiated by||Initiated by the government of Telangana|
|Launched for||Residents of Telangana State|
|Objective||The single window approval process for building plans along with applications on the online portal|
IGRS Telangana – Online EC Search
Citizen Services on the Portal
As we know the DPMS portal building permission services already, there are many more services that you might need to know for future references, take a look at the service list here:
- Change of Land Use
- Layout permissions
- Building permission
- Occupancy Certificate
- Layout with Housing
- Layout with housing Gated and Community
- Occupancy certificate (TSIPASS)
- Building permission (SWC and TSiPASS)
Benefits of Telangana DPMS DTCP Portal
As you have seen above, The DPMS Telangana web portal has several services related to the formation of buildings in the state. In that, the main aim of the DPMS webpage is to help in taking permissions through the application process.
Another benefit is that all the services related to the formation of a building are under one shed, i.e, the DPMS portal.
Following that, you can apply for permission from anywhere through your device.
Which also includes obtaining information about the rules and conditions related to the construction of large buildings.
Also, you can avoid your visit to the notary office to register yourself. Ultimately, now it has become very convenient to get the approval of the concerned authorities.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Online Land Records
Documentation before registration on DPMS portal
You need a few documents to register yourself for the permission process on the DPMS Telangana portal. For clarity on the number of documents required, we have mentioned all the required documents below:
- You need to submit a good-quality Photograph of the building.
- With a Certificate of Land valuation.
- Moreover, A copy of the Sanctioned plan for the building with it.
- Also, you are required to give a PDF file of the drawing according to the construction of the building.
- And lastly, the Building Completion Notice.
The registration process on DTCP Portal Online
You can refer to the following steps below to apply for your building permit at the DTCP official website online:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Directorate Of Town and Country Planning.
- Or you can click on the link here.
- You will be redirected to the homepage for further process.
- There you need to select the online service option.
- Under that, you will find the option ‘submission of building the application’, click on that option.
- Now, enter the username and password.
- After that push the login button.
- On the following page, click on the ‘occupancy’ option
- Then select the option named ‘building completion.
- Now enter all the details on the same page.
- Then push the save button given at the end of the page.
- Lastly, the file number will be sent to you via your registered mobile number.
Track your application status for approval
After the submission of your application for your building, you can check the application status through our step-by-step guide given below:
- So, visit the official webpage of DPMS Telangana through this link.
- This link will take you directly to the homepage of the portal.
- After that, Enter your details on the next page.
- Furthermore, click on the ‘show status’ button.
- This will fetch you the latest update to your approval application.
Steps to Perform LTP Registration Online
- For the application, go to the official website of DPMS Telangana.
- The second step is to click on the start your application panel.
- Following that, there will be an option shown ‘LTP registration’, click on that to proceed.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page on your screen.
- Here you are required to enter the asked details such as name, address, age, gender, and other details.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Your LTP registration is done for further requirements.
Procedure to check local authorities in Telangana
To check your nearest local authorities related to your permission, you can follow the easy procedure given below:
- Initially, you are required to browse the web address www.dpms.dtcp.telangana.gov.in, on your device.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Find Your Local Body’ option.
- Consequently, you will be forwarded to the next page.
- Now, you need to enter your ULB Name by selecting it from the list.
- After that, click on start your application.
- You will see the details of your concerned area’s local body, now follow their website and log in there for go ahead.
Procedure For DPMS Telangana Public Search
You can perform a citizen search by doing the following steps given here:
- You need to visit the official website of the portal.
- Then on the homepage, there will be several options to choose from.
- Out of them, choose ‘start your application’.
- After that, select the ‘Citizen Search’ option.
- Now, a new page will open on your computer screen and you have to give the following details
- File No.
- Name of the Applicant
- Serve Number
- Select the Permission Type, Case Type and Land use zone
Subsequently, submit those details and you can see all the details of citizens who have applied for the building permit.
Apply for Building Permission on DPMS Telangana in 2022
To apply for the building permit in Telangana go along the process with steps given here below:
- Firstly, go to the dpms.dtcp.telangana.gov.in for the start of the process.
- The next step will be to find the ‘find your local body’ option.
- Then enter your district and ULB name on the next page.
- Click on ‘start your application’.
- On the following page, the login panel will appear on your screen.
- Enter your login credentials with a captcha code and click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now select the ‘application submission’ panel from the links.
- Then, click on the draft application link.
- With that also, select the ‘draft application’ option.
- Now finally choose the application for building permission option from the same page.
- After that, you will be asked to enter information such as the Application checklist, applicant information, and General Information.
- Finally, you have to submit the application on the DTCP portal.
Steps To Check The Latest Application Submission Updates
You can check the newest information about your application through the portal, learn those steps with the given procedure below.
- First of all, visit the official Telangana DPMS online portal from your device.
- Then you need to select the option ‘find your local body’ on the homepage.
- Which will redirect you to the next page of the portal.
- Where you need to enter the district and ULB name,
- Also, select the option named ‘start your application’.
- With that, enter your user id, password, and captcha code to login on to the page.
- Furthermore, click on the submitted applications to proceed ahead.
- Choose the concerned application on the page.
- Finally, you can choose the option named ‘find the status of file’ to check the latest change in the application.
Application Procedure For Occupancy Certificate
- To get your occupancy certificate, go to the official webpage of DPMS Telangana Portal.
- You will be taken to the homepage immediately,
- The second step is to select the ‘find your local body’ option.
- Then select the district and ULB name.
- After that, click on the ‘start your application’ option.
- Following that, you have to log in by entering your user id, password with the captcha code.
- Furthermore, go to the ‘application submission’ panel.
- Under the panel, select the ‘draft application’ option.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Apply For’ button, and select the ‘Occupancy’ option.
- On the next page, fill in the required information with accuracy.
- Lastly, upload all the necessary documents and click on the submit button.
Online Payment Process on the Portal
We have prepared a guide below to help you with the online payment of various services-related fees on the DPMS portal. Read the steps carefully here:
- At the start, go to the website of building permission through this link.
- You will be redirected to the homepage, where you need to click on the ‘start your application’ option.
- Login on the portal through user id, password, and captcha code.
- In the next step, select the online payment option on the page.
- Now, fill all the information given below
- Select File No. or Challan No.
- Enter File/Challan No.
- Architect Name
- Owner Name
- Case Type
- Challan No.
- Challan Type
- Amount To Pay
- Then, submit any other asked details on the same page.
- After that, click on the ‘Pay’ button under the payment option.
- An acknowledgement is generated and displayed on the screen, download and take print out for the future reference
Apply for CLU – Change Of Land Use Online
You can apply for the change of land use through the online portal of Telangana land permission portal. To understand the process you can learn it from the proper steps guide below:
- Visit the DTCP & DPMS official website.
- Then click on the ‘draft application’ option from there.
- After that, click on the ‘CLU’ tab.
- Fill the application form which will be shown after this page.
- Now enter details such as requisite details, application details, location details, and others if any.
- Then select the ‘submit’ option at the bottom.
- Consequently, after submission, you need to pay the fees for the service through online payment modes.
- After the submission for CLU, your application will be successfully sent to the concerned authorities.
Download Common Affidavit Undertaking For Owners, Builders and Licenced Technical Persons
- Firstly, visit the DTCP Telangana portal
- On the bottom of the homepage, under the Downloads options you have to click on the ‘Common Affidavit by Owner, Builders and LTPs‘
- Download Now
In this undertaking, you have to give the following details
- Owner details
- Builder details
- Licensed Surveyor /Engineer / Architect details
- Structural Engineer details
You have to accept the following conditions by undertaking
- Road Widening
- Execution of the construction work by owners / builder
- Not to deliver possession
- Employing of qualified technical personnel
- Complying of the general conditions
- Quality of material / workmanship and supervision as per National Building Code
After giving correct details, you have to make a notary of it and submit it to the concerned officer in the Telangana DPMS DTCP portal
We have covered all the necessary information related to DPMS Telangana and the services available on the website. If you still have any doubts related to the portal you can comment on those questions below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.