SSA Gujarat Aadhaar Dise Online | SSA Gujarat Online Attendance App Download | Check Online Hajri SSA Gujarat | SSA Gujarat Teacher Profile Update
The SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the SSA GUJARAT portal name. This portal is launched by the Gujarat government for the convenience of maintaining various records online for teachers.
Also, you need to be aware of various aspects of the online platform where you get to perform online attendance, time schedule for hajari, student records, training for teachers, recruitments, DSIE, and several other activities.
So, we decided to dedicate this whole article to helping you with all essential aspects related to the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal. You have to read the article carefully till the end so you would not lose any updated and important information.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari 2022
The Gujarat government has launched the SSA GUJARAT website under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan initiative, where teachers maintain online attendance records inclusive of other data.
This attendance portal helps the teacher to mark their hajari online throughout the year.
Also, it maintains various records related to the year wise overall performance of the student and also different material is available for them to study online in the current world affected dramatically by the covid19.
Other than these facilities, there is a section on the portal where you can check the recruitment process of the potential teachers in Gujarat. Furthermore, there will be an online training section for all the registered teachers on the same portal.
The state government also encourages the students through various new programmes and academic activities conveyed to teachers on the portal.
Apply For Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Highlights of The Portal
|Name of the Portal||SSA Gujarat Online Attendance System|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Teachers and Students of the Schools in the Gujarat State|
|Purpose||Access to online hajari and data submission on the portal from anywhere|
ssa.gujarat.org aadhaar Dise Online Portal
As you know, the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan initiative is launched by the government to provide free education to children aged from 6 to 14 years. The government wants to ensure that proper Education is facilitated to everyone in the nation.
So, to attain that goal, the government provides that there is transparency and teachers are present regularly on every working day in the school premises.
To maintain the proper records of attendance, the Gujarat authorities have launched an online attendance portal where teachers can mark their hajari on the website through their access credentials.
List of Services Available on the GCEE SSA Gujarat Portal
You can take advantage of a bunch of services on the portal through your mobile/computer. We have prepared a list of different services available by the government on the portal right now. Learn about them by reading here below:
- Attendance for teachers
- Training for teachers
- Attendance for students
- School management app
- Report for student
- GIAS Mapping
- Online Circulars for various activities
- Migration monitoring system
- Transport facility
- Home learning
- Shala App for student learning and efficiency
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan website
- District Information system for Education
- Children with special needs
- Gyankunj for students
- Adhaar DISE child tracking system
- Teacher Recruitment every year
Time Schedule To Mark Attendance on Hajari Portal
There is a proper time and schedule allotted to the school teachers to mark their attendance online, and it is important for them to know that they have to submit their hajari record of the week within that period only.
So, you need to know that if you are concerned about the first shift schools, you can fill in your attendance details on the portal from Monday onwards. But remember that you can do it till 11:30 AM on Friday of the same week.
Also, in the second or evening shift schools, the time limit is extended to 2:00 PM on Friday.
The teachers have to fill their attendance on the Saturday of the same week as well.
Steps To Mark Attendance Online on SSA Gujarat
Now with the help of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan initiative, marking attendance is very simple and time-saving through the online portal. You can learn how to mark your attendance by following the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SSA Gujarat
- Now, you will be redirected to the homepage of the portal.
- In this step, you will have to click on the option ‘Online Attendance System’ on the page.
- After that, you will be taken to the online attendance dashboard.
- In the next step, you have to login using your login id and password.
- Subsequently, you have to enter the captcha code in the given box.
- Now, click on the ‘login’ button
- A dashboard will open on the screen, in the attendance tab, enter the your hajari details
- By doing this, you will be able to mark your hajari online in Gujarat.
Process To Download Study Material From The Gujarat Council of Elementary Education Website
Now with the assistance of the state government, everyone can get the study material online for studying from home in this pandemic situation. Just read the mentioned steps here carefully to get one for yourself.
- First of all, visit the official website of SSA Gujarat on your device.
- On the homepage, you will see a set of links there.
- The next step is to click on the link named ‘home learning’ on the same page.
- You will reach the home learning page, where you can learn from videos, and various e-books in the form of pdf are available.
- Now, if you want to download either video or pdf, click on the respective downloading link given in front of them.
- By doing that, you are able to get free online Education through your device.
Steps To Download SSA Gujarat Attendance Application
For your convenience, we have prepared a useful step guide below to download the SSA Gujarat app easily on your smartphone.
- In the first step, open the google play store on your mobile.
- There you need to type ‘online SSA Gujarat in the search box.
- After that, kindly click on the search option.
- On the upcoming screen, you will see a list of apps, and out of those, you have to select the app on the top.
- Now push the install option to download the app on your phone.
- After downloading and installation you can easily avail of various services on the app.
SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Update
Every year Gujarat Government recruits various candidates for different positions such as teachers and coordinators under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
For that purpose, you have to follow certain steps to apply in the selection process. We have made it easier by mentioning all the important steps here below:
- Initially, all you need to do is visit the official portal by clicking here.
- The next step is to register yourself on the portal.
- Once you are registered, then you are required to verify your details.
- Now you can log in with your registered Email Address and password.
- After login, you can choose your job choice and click on the application link of the respective job post there.
- Fill out the application form, attach all the essential documents, and click on the ‘submit button for the final submission.
- You will be intimated through your contact information for further communication.
Also, note that the last date to submit the job application is 31st May 2022 for the recruitment session 202-22. For any further help, you can contact the authorities on the given helpline number below.
This article has already provided you with all the required details you need to know about SSA Gujarat online website for attendance and other related services.
If you get any problem while using the services on the portal, you can take help from the mentioned helpline number 18002331026.