Seva Sindhu Portal Registration | Apply For Seva Sindhu Epass Online 2021
Seva Sindhu portal of Karnataka is an online initiative to provide citizen services to residents of the state. Due to lockdown, many people in the state travelled to reach their destinations within the state or any other state.
Through this seva sindhu portal government of Karnataka has announced many services including the introduction of epass for people’s convenient
In this article, we have given all the essential information regarding services offered by seva sindhu and detailed application process for obtaining epass for travellers. So please read the complete article till the end to make sure that you never missed an important update
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Epass Portal 2021
Government of Karnataka is forefront in digitising the citizen services by launching a portal called ‘Seva Sindhu’ for the residents of the state. All the government departments have been integrated with this portal so that no person has to visit the government offices physically for their needs.
The transparent online system has mostly eliminated the corruption, and one can get any certificate by online application from their compute
Highlights of Online Seva Sindhu Karnataka Details
|Name of The Service||Seva Sindhu|
|Type of Service||Online|
|beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka State|
|Number of Services offered||504|
|Objective||To bring all the government services to the doorsteps of the people|
|Number of Departments Integrated||61|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
Covid 19 Special Seva Sindhu Online Services List
- Application For Epass To Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight
- Application For Seva Sindhu Epass To Travel to the Other States (For migrant workers only)
- Application For Travel Pass To Get Entry To Karnataka From Other Countries
- Online Application For Epass For Inter-State Border District Daily Travellers
- Nekar Samman Yojane for Handloom Weavers Online Application
- Online Application For One Time Financial Relief For Pwerloom Workers
- Application For Inter-District ePass for Industries
List of Various Citizen Service Centres Across Karnataka
If you don’t have access to the internet in your area, you can visit the nearest physical centres for citizen services
- Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra
- Bangalore One
- Bapuji Kendras
- CSC Centres
- Karnataka One
List of Important Departmental Services Available On Seva Sindhu Portal
State government has initiated the process of offering all citizen services on single platform to make it more efficient, paperless, faceless and cashless. Below are list of some of the important services
- Ayush Department
- Information and Public Relations
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture
- Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Health And Family Welfare
- Horticulture Department
- Public works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department
- Rural Development And Panchayath Raj Department
- Women and Child Development
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Labour Department
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Transport Department
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Directorate of social security and pensions
Online Seva Sindhu Registration Procedure
IF you want to register yourself on the portal, then you have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the official citizen services portal of Karnataka State
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login/Register’ option above the menu bar
- A new page will open, click on the ‘New User? Register Here‘ on the bottom of the page
- It will ask you to link your Digi Locker account with Seva Sindhu by entering your aadhaar number if you get any error here follow the steps given below
- Visit the all India service plus website and click on the ‘Login’ option
- On the new page, click on the ‘Don’t have an account? Register Here’ option
- Now, enter your full name, E-mail id, mobile number
- After that, choose your password and select the state which you belong to
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Validate’ button to complete the seva sindhu new registration process
Application For Epass To Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight
To get your epass to travel to Karnataka state from another state, you need to follow the process given below:-
- Firstly, visit the digital Seva Sindhu website
- Click on the ‘Covid 19 Related Information’ option on the left of the main menu
- Now, click on the ‘Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight‘ option
- An application page will open, and you will have to fill the details like traveller name, mobile number, gender, age and select the category of travel
- After that, choose the state of where your travel
- Now, fill the address to which you want to travel like the type of place in Karnataka, house number and name of the house/apartment
- Enter the street name, nearest landmark and pincode
- Select if you are travelling with your family
- Subsequently, select the mode of entry and date of arrival to the state
- Finally, tick the declaration, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Application For Seva Sindhu Epass To Travel to the Other States
The application which you are going to apply will be only for migrant workers of other states working in the Karnataka State
- Firstly, go sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Covid 19 related information’ option, and now you have to select the ‘Travel To Other States (For Migrant Workers Only)‘ on the menu.
- On the new page, you will have to fill the details given below.
- Name of the traveller, mobile number, gender, age, aadhaar number and select the category of travel
- Now, fill the present address of the Karnataka state like full address, district, taluk, postal code and enter the number of months you stayed in the current address.
- After that, fill the address of the state where you are travelling like full address, state, district, taluk, postal code and select whether you are travelling with your family.
- Subsequently, select the ID card and enter the number of the Id card which you have chosen.
- next, select the quarantine details, tick the declaration and fill the captcha code
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Application For Travel Pass To Get Entry To Karnataka From Other Countries
If you are living in another country and want to come to Karnataka State you have to follow the procedure given below
- Firstly, visit the Seva Sindhu Epass online portal
- Now, click on the ‘Covid 19 Related Information’ on the menu and now select the ‘Travel To Karnataka To Other Countries’ option
- A new application page will open on your computer screen and you have to fill the details like traveller name, mobile no., gender, age and select anyone from the category (migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim or student)
- After that, enter the present address details, select the country where you are living, pincode and duration of stay
- Subsequently, enter the address in the Karnataka where you want to travel, select district, taluk and postal code
- Now, select the document (passport) and enter the number in the given field and fill the quarantine details also
- Finally, agree with the declaration, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Online Application For Epass For Inter-State Border District Daily Travellers
- First thing you have to do is to open the Karnataka Seva Sindhu services portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Covid 19 Related Information’ tab on the menu
- Now select the ‘Inter-state border district daily travellers’ option
- A new travel epass application form will open and you have to fill the details
- Enter the traveller name, gender, age, category and mobile number
- After that, enter the complete present address and destination address like state, district, taluk and pincode
- Subsequently, you have to select the mode of transport for entry to/from Karnataka state
- Finally, enter the correct captcha code and click on the ‘Submit‘ option
Application For Inter-District ePass for Industries On Seva Sindhu
- First thing you have to do is to open the seva sindhu travel pass portal of Karnataka
- on the homepage, click on the ‘covid 19 Related Information’ on the menu bar
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Here For Inter-District Epass For Industries’ option
- A new page will open on your computer screen; here you will have to login with your registered account
- After successful login, click on the ‘epass for industry’ option on the dashboard
- Fill all the information in the application form and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Online Application For One Time Financial Relief For Power loom Workers
- The applicant has to go to the Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal.
- Now, click on the ‘Covid 19 Related Information’ tab and you have to click on the ‘One Time Financial Relief For Power loom Workers‘ option.
- It will redirect to the login page, where you have to give your credentials.
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘power looms’ option and fill all the details of the form.
- After filling it, you have to upload the consent form for direct benefit transfer and declaration/affidavit from the owner.
- To download consent form click here.
- To download affidavit, click here.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- For more details about this scheme visit the Department of Handlooms and Textiles official website (http://www.karnatakadht.org)
Nekar Samman Yojane for Handloom Weavers Online Application
To benefit from this scheme, please follow the steps given below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu
- Login with username and password
- Click on the ‘Nekar Samman Yojane’ tab
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the necessary documents
- If you need any assistance for filling online application, contact the Department of Handlooms & Textiles
- Finally, submit your application. After thorough verification, you will get confirmation through SMS
Check Application Status On Seva Sindhu Services Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Track Your Application Status‘ option
- Now, you have a choice of two options to view your application status
Through Application Reference Number
- Enter your application reference number
- Now, select any one of the options of Application Submission Date and Application Delivery Date
- Finally, enter the captcha code shown on the screen and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Through OTP/Application Details
- After selecting the above option, now select the Service you have applied for
- Now, enter your mobile number/E-mail id and click on the OTP option and enter the code received
- Subsequently, enter the code and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Finally, it will show the status of the application on your computer screen
Documnet Upload For
Apply For Caste And Income Certificate
Any resident of the Karnataka State can apply for it
- Anyone of the Electoral Photo Identity Cards
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Relatives Certificate & Genealogical tree (If none of the documents available)
- Identification Card Issued by Government
- School Certificate (If studied)
- Old Caste Certificate (If any)
- Self Declaration by the applicant before Revenue Inspector (If living in Urban)
An amount of Rs. 25 will be charged for the application submission
Manual Application Procedure Through Nemmadi Kisok
- First, you have to visit the nearest Nemmadi kiosk
- Ask for the application from the person who runs the kiosk
- Please fill all the information given in the form and attach the required documents with it
- Pay the nominal application fee
- Now, your application will be sent to the revenue inspector for verification
- After that, it will be sent to the village accountant
- The local enquiry will be made, and they will check for relevant records
- The revenue inspector will send the file with recommendations to the caseworker for verification, and he will generate office note for it
- Subsequently, shirestedar will send the application with recommendations and approval of office note
- Tahsildar will approve the office note and generate draft copy for approval and makes the digital signature on the final certificate
- Finally, it will be sent to the applicant within 21 days
Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit the Sindhu Seva Karnataka portal.
- Click on the ‘Caste And Income Certificate – Revenue Department’ option under the frequently Visited Service.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online.’
- Subsequently, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Here, give your email ID and mobile number.
- After that, click on get OTP button and enter the same.
- Now, enter the number code in the box and enter the submit to login.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Please fill all the details in it and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Apply For New Ration Card
All the residents of the Karnataka who have aadhaar card are eligible to to get new ration card
Manual Application Process
- First and foremost thing is OTP/Bio-metric Authentication is mandatory to apply for APL/ Non-Priority Household (NPHH) Ration Card.
- To apply for BPL/ Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card also Bio-metric verification is compulsory.
- Now visit the concerned office in your taluka and ask for ration card application form. Fill al the details in it and attach the required documents along with it and handover your form to the officer in charge.
- The Application will be processed by the Food Inspector (FI).
- The FI will visit the applicant’s residential address for inspection of the details provided in the Application.
- After thorough verification, it will be approved; if found any discrepancy, then your Application may be rejected there itself.
- On the completion of every step, an SMS will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number.
- If you want the signed copy of the APL/NPHH Ration Card, then the amount of Rs.100/- will be charged for delivery.
- Similarly, for BPL/PHH Ration Card, an amount of Rs.70/- will have to be paid by you to the Postman for the delivery of the Ration Card to your address.
- If you have filled the Application for BPL/PHH Card earlier, then you would have been charged Rs.20/-.
Online Application Procedure
- Firstly, visit the Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal
- On the homepage, under the ‘Frequently Visited Service’ click on the ‘New Ration Card – Food And Civil Supplies Department’ option and after that, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button
- Now, you have to login to your account with your credentials
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘Ration Card Application’ tab
- Fill all the information in the given form and upload all the required documents and details of your family members
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Application For Birth/Death Certificate
- Firstly, go to the Karnataka Seva Sindhu citizen services website
- On the bottom of the homepage, click on the ‘Issue of Birth/Death Certificate – Planning Department’ tab
- After that, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button on the new page, it will redirect you to the login page.
- Enter your user id, password and enter the captcha code, now click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now dashboard will open on your computer screen, click on the ‘Birth/Death Certificate’ option
- Apply for any one of the options. Fill the complete application form and upload the required documents
- Pay a nominal amount of Rs.5/- and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
- Finally, you will receive your certificate within three working days
Upload Covid 19 Traveller Document On Seva Sindhu
- First, you have to click on this link
- Enter your mobile number and click on the ‘Get OTP’ button
- Now, verify your OTP which you have received to your mobile number
- After that, you have to select any one of the below given ‘Reason For Travel‘ option
- Stranded Migrant Workers who have been laid off
- Those facing medical emergency/treatment for terminal illness
- Stranded Labourers who have been laid off
- Elderly persons
- Stranded Tourist due to lockdown
- Pregnant women
- Stranded Pilgrim due to lockdown
- Those required to return to Karnataka due to death of a family member
- Stranded Student, if their educational institutions/hostels have been closed
- Those returning to Karnataka from abroad at airports outside Karnataka
- Now, you have to upload the required document and finally click on the ‘Upload‘ button
Vehicle Registration Service On Seva Sindhu Karnataka
- Application form (duly signed by the financier, if any)
- Passport size photograph (One)
- Proof of address
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Pan card copy of form 60
- Trade certificate or Temporary registration
- Roadworthiness certificate in form CMV 22 (also form CMV 22a in case the body is built separately)
- Permit proceedings in case of transport vehicle
- Bonafide agriculture certificate for tractor or trailer which is used for agriculture purpose
- Design approval proceedings of transfer certificate in case of a transport vehicle from another state
- Customs clearance certificate in case of imported vehicle
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the Karnataka Seva Sindhu portal
- Login with your login credentials
- On the dashboard, select the vehicle registration option
- Now, fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents
- After that, it will be Scrutinized by RTO Superintendent
- If there are any additional documents, need to be submitted then they will inform you, and you have to submit immediately
- Subsequently, pay the nominal fees at the cash counter, and your application process will be initiated
- In the next stage, the motor vehicle inspector will do the verification
- Now, details of the vehicle will be incorporated into the smartcard using the software system
- After that, the superintendent will do the verification of the vehicle data which has been entered
- In the last step, ARTO will give the approval and data pushing to Smart Card will be done
- Smart Card will be printed and delivered to the applicant either by post or through Dealer within 30 days
IF you have any queries regarding the services of seva sindhu, contact the following numbers for more information.
- Ph: 080-22230282/ 080-22279954 (Available at 8 AM – 8 PM from Monday-Friday)
- E-mail:[email protected]
What is Seva Sindhu ?
It is a citizen services portal where people can apply for any service and it will be delivered to the doorstep
Is Seva Sindhu App mandatory?
Seva Sindhu app is not mandatory to install but if you travel to/from Karnataka state then, you have to apply for epass on the app or the portal
Is ePass required for flight travel?
Yes, epass is required if you want to travel to Karnataka or vice versa
What is Seva Sindhu number?
Call: 080-22230282/ 080-22279954 for any service related queries