India is a vast majority of the underprivileged people, so state governments distribute the subsidized ration like Rice, Ahara LPG, and other essential items to the poor people by issuing ration cards.
In this article, we will share the complete details about Ahara Karnataka Ration Card and online application for the year 2021. Citizens can also check their Ahara allotment 2021 status. Read the entire article to know the step-by-step procedures to get the subsidized ration.
Most importantly, you need to know the Ahara Beneficiary eligibility criteria and details of e-Fair Price Shops
Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Online
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department under the Government of Karnataka has launched the Ahara Karnataka portal for residents of the state.
The poor people of the state can get subsidized food grains and other essential goods by applying for Ahara Ration Card online. Different types of Ration Cards will be issued to people of different economic categories.
Finally, from this portal, you can apply for Ahara Ration, District Wise Ahara Allotment List 2021.
Highlights of Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
|Ration Card Scheme||Ahara Karnataka Ration Card|
|Launched by||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Objective||To distribute subsidized ration|
|Types of Ration Card||Four types of Ration Card|
Services Offered By Ahara Karnataka Portal
List of Citizen Services offered in the Karnataka Ration Card Portal are given below:-
- New Ration Card Application
- Amendment Request and Most importantly, Ration Card Status Check
- Update Aadhaar
- Ahara Allotment Village List
- Fair Price Shop Details and Taluk List
- Ration Card Cancelled List
- SMS Service
- Ration Prices List and finally, Complaint redressal Service
Types of Ahara Ration Cards Issued in Karnataka
|Name of Ration Card||Ration Issued on the Ahara Card|
|Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Cards||
|Annapurna Yojna Ration Cards||
|Antyodaya Anna Yojna Ration Cards||
|NPHH (Non-Priority House Hold) Ration Cards||
Eligibility for Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
To get the subsidy ration from the government, you should check your eligibility for the Ration Card. Below are the points to be noted before applying for a new ration card
- Firstly, only Permanent residents of Karnataka State are eligible for getting Ahara Ration Card.
- Further, Households who are previously having any ration cards are not eligible to apply again.
- Moreover, Ahara Ration Cards will be issued only based on the economic category they belong to
- A newly married couple can apply for a ration card if they are earning less than the prescribed limit.
- Finally, you can re-apply for the Ahara Karnataka ration card if it is lost.
Documents For Application of Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
For the application of Ahara Ration, you will have to submit the below-given document as proof
- Residential Proof Certificate
- Age proof of the applicant
- Identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License or Voter ID card
- Mobile Number and Email Id
- Passport size photo
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
Tenancy agreement (if the applicant is a tenant)
Apply Online For Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
If you think you are eligible for an online application for Ahara Ration Card, you will have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official Ahara Karnataka website
- On the homepage, click on the ‘E-Services‘ tab
- After that, a new page will open, you can see an option of ‘E-Ration Card‘
- Under the ‘E-Ration Card‘ option, click on the ‘New Ration Card’ from the drop-down
- After that, select ‘New Ration Card Request‘ on the page
- Now enter the type of ration card you are applying for
- Further, you will have to enter your Aadhaar Car Number and Mobile Number
- Subsequently, you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number and enter your verification number.
- After the successful verification, you see the Aadhaar number displayed on your screen
To get your application number, you have to click on the ‘ADD‘ button
- A fresh online application form will appear on the page.
- You will have to fill the application form and upload the required documents
Finally, click on the ‘Save‘ button
- Your Application will be saved and a unique number will be generated.
- Most importantly, save the application for future reference
- After thorough scrutiny of your application, your ration card will be issued on paying a nominal fee of Rs. 100/-
Note: If you want to apply for a new ration card or want to check the status of the application, then you have to visit the official website between 8 AM to 8 PM only.
You can get the information about your ratio card by just by SMS to 9731979899
How To Apply For Ahara Ration Card Manually
- An application can also be filled and submitted at any service kiosk located across Karnataka state
- The list of Service Kiosk is given below
- Private franchises
- Janasnehi Kendra
- Grama Panchayath
- POS shops
- At the stage of filing the application form, provide Aadhar authentication of the Applicant and their family members.
- After that, fill in the details, i.e., Name, Photo, Age, Sex, Address, Mobile Number as appearing in the aadhar card of the applicant
- At least one member of the applicant’s family should have the current address of
their residence entered correctly in the aadhaar card.
- Provide a mobile number that is registered with an Aadhaar card.
- Further, the applicant should select his/her ward number in urban areas, but applicants from rural areas will have to select his Grama Panchayat.
- The applicant can choose any fair price shop within his Taluk/City.
- Select only the eldest female member of the family as Head of the
household as per NFS Act-2013.
- Subsequently, the application will be sent to the concerned Ward/ Grama Panchayath
for the verification
- The concerned official will visit the house of the applicant for verification and approves
the ration card if the applicant is found eligible.
- Advance intimation about the date of the visit of the official to the applicant’s residence for verification by an SMS service
- Finally, the Ahara Ration card will be delivered through Speed post within 15 days from the date of applying SAKALA.
- The applicant will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 70/- to the postman.
Check Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
To check your Ration Card status, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below-
- Firstly, you have to visit the Karnataka Ration card portal
- After that, click on the ‘E-Services‘ tab on the homepage of the website
- Now you will see an option called ‘E-Status’, in the dropdown click on the ‘Status of new/defending ration card’
- Now a new page will open with Ration Card Status Module
- Most importantly, enter appropriate details asked
- Finally, you can view your Ahara Ration Card Status
Another Way To Check Ration Card Status
- Firstly, visit the online portal
- Further, click on the ‘E-Services’ tab and subsequently, select the ‘E-Ration Card’.
- In the dropdown, select ‘Show Ration Card’
- After that, you have to enter the R.C. No and finally click on the ‘Go’ button
- As a result of that, you can view your Ration Card Status on the screen
Check Village Wise Ration Card List Online
- Firstly, go to the ahara website
- After that, click on the ‘E-Services’ tab on the homepage
- Further, click on the ‘E-Ration Card’ option and subsequently, click on the ‘ The Village List’
- Subsequently, you will be redirected to a new page and select the information given below
- District and Taluk
- Gram Panchayat and Village
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button and you will see the complete list of ahara ration cards allotment list village wise.
Important Links for ahara.kar.nic.in
|District Wise Active Ration Cards List||Click here|
|District Wise Types of Ration Cards List||Click here|
|District Wise New RCs Applied List||Click here|
|District Wise New Ration Cards Issued List||Click here|
|ahara.kar.nic.in District Wise Rice Allotment List||Click here|
|ahara.kar.nic.in District Wise Coupons||Click here|
|Ahara LPG District Wise List||Click here|
|District Wise & Caste Wise Ration Cards List||Click here|
Process To Link Aadhaar To Ration Card
If you want to link UID (Aadhaar number) to your RC then you have to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the Ahara Karnataka official portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘ UID Number Linking For RC Members‘ tab
- A new page will open on your computer screen
- Now, you can see two options (Aadhaar Number & Virtual Id)
- Select any one of the options
- On selecting an Aaadhaar number, you are supposed to enter the UID number
- Subsequently, click on the ‘GO’ button and finally you will able to link it successfully
Public Grievance/Complaint/Redressal Service
If you have any complaints regarding the Ahara Ration Card Services, then you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website and click on the ‘E-Services‘ tab
- Under ‘Public Complaint & Reward Plan,’ click on the ‘Complaint appeals‘ in the drop-down
- Further, you will be redirected to the complaint filing page
- Now, enter the details as given below:-
- Name, Sex, Address and Pincode
- Subsequently, add your Mobile Number and Email Id
- Select Complaint Subject and Complaint Category
- Moreover, select whom you want to submit your Complaint
- After that, write a Grievance Description and Upload Document If any
- Captcha Code and finally click on the ‘Submit’ button and your Complaint will be successfully submitted.
- Concerned departmental officials will solve your problem in few days.