As we know, Covid-19 has affected workers from several economic divisions in India including automobile sector workers as well. This has been continuing in the current year as well, which has hindered the wages of drivers, vendors, and other workers.
So, in order to help these drivers the government of Karnataka has launched the Seva Sindhu in the province.
Consequently, we are here to provide you with every piece of information related to the Seva Sindhu application process, the Eligibility requirements for the scheme, and documents required with the proforma. Moreover, read our article till the end to grab every essential information.
About Karnataka Driver Rs. 3000 Scheme
The Seva Sindhu scheme is launched in 2020, in Karnataka to give 3000 Rupees to every listed auto-driver, taxi, cab driver, and other licensed drivers.
In fact, this initiative was started by the Hon’ble Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa of the Karnataka state during the pandemic for the financial help of drivers.
Recently, the concerned authorities have included various other occupations like washermen, Dhobi, vegetable vendors, etc under this scheme.
Accordingly, to get the benefits from this programme you need to apply online through the Seva Sindhu portal. Also, read the latest update in the points below.
Latest Updates in 2022
- According to new updates in the Seva Sindhu scheme, a budget of INR 12+ crores is allocated for the current fiscal year.
- Under this budget, the scheme will cover almost 2 Lakh beneficiaries in every part of the province.
- Besides, the authorities have announced financial support to wage earners, vegetable vendors, Dhobi, and other part-time earners, etc.
Essential Information: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Driver Rs. 3000 Scheme|
|Launched By||Former Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, Government of Karnataka|
|Monetary Benefits||An amount of Rupees. 3000/- will be given to every beneficiary as financial support in a covid pandemic.|
Who is Eligible For The Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The kinds of occupation & candidates who are eligible for the benefits are written here in the list below:
- Taxi Driver
- Weaver Workers
- Auto Driver(three-wheeler)
- Electric Auto Rickshaw
- SMSE workers (Micro Small & Medium Enterprises)
- Cab Driver
- Handloom Worker
- Flower Sellers, Gardeners(private job only)
- Farmers(category as per authorities)
List of Required Documents
You need to submit the below-mentioned documents with the application form for the Seva Sindhu scheme in Karnataka.
- First of all, A Voter ID Card
- Then, Aadhaar Card of the Candidate
- Also, Permanent Address Proof for Verification
- Along with a Driving Licence Certificate/card
- Further, the Latest passport Sized Photo of the applicant
- Submit the copy of the Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Other than that, proof of Registered Transport driver
Karnataka Cab/Taxi Drivers Scheme Application Procedure
To apply for the latest driver scheme to get 3000 rupees by the government, you can read our step-by-step guide for the application process below:
- In the first step, visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal from your internet browser.
- Note that, You can download the app and perform the same procedure as well.
- So, next, you will be taken to the homepage of the portal for further process.
- Now, on the homepage look for the below option.
- Find and choose ‘Disbursement of cash Relief of Auto-Rickshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for covid-19’.
- This link will open a new page on your screen.
- On that page, the application form will appear for drivers registration.
- This form should be filled with correct details on the portal itself.
- After you have entered the details in the form, attach the mentioned documents on the next page.
- In the end, submit the form by clicking on the ‘submit button.
- Remember, you shall get a print copy of the form for future reference.
Latest update on the Application on the Seva Sindhu portal
- Now you can check your application status for the driver scheme by visiting the official website
- On the homepage, click on ‘Track Your Application Status.
- This link proceeds to the upcoming page of Seva Sindhu.
- Now, on this page, you can easily check your application status.
- Hence, by entering ‘application reference number’ you can check the status of your application.
How to Check New Beneficiary List
- To check the latest beneficiary list, first of all, go to the Seva Sindhu portal of the Karnataka government.
- Or you can click on the link here.
- Next, on the homepage, choose the Beneficiary List option or click here.
- Then, you are required to check and choose carefully the steps.
- After doing that, you can see the updated beneficiary list on the portal.
Today, after reading this article, we hope that you have gained enough knowledge about the latest updates for the Karnataka Drivers Seva Sindhu Scheme.
Still, if you desire to ask any questions related to this scheme, please feel free to write your queries in the comment section below. We’ll try to reply with the solution promptly. Moreover, you can tell your problem directly on the helpline number 080-22230281, given by the Seva Sindhu portal.