YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Application Form | Check matsyakara bharosa payment status | YSR matsyakara bharosa beneficiary list
Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme for the financial benefit of fishermen in Andhra Pradesh during their seasonal unemployment period.
In this article today you will learn every piece of information about the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme in 2022.
Firstly We have mentioned the basic explanation about the AP Fishermen Welfare Scheme to make you understand how beneficial it is for the fishermen families in the state.
Then we have mentioned the major benefits the government is providing under the scheme to the beneficiary.
Moreover, this article will educate you about the main features of the scheme which is very essential to understand your eligibility for the scheme.
Also, we have mentioned a proper full steps guide for you to apply online for this scheme online so you can easily do that by sitting at home through any device even during the covid pandemic.
We have listed the conditions required to be eligible for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme to help you check the eligibility criteria.
Also, for a smooth application process, we have mentioned all the required documents during the online submission of the application form.
And to make the process easier for you we attached the link with the steps which will redirect you to the official portal of the Andhra Pradesh government for the YSR Fishermen Welfare Scheme.
Read the article below for desired answers to all your queries regarding the scheme for the year 2022.
What is YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2022?
This fishing community welfare scheme was launched by the honourable chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
This scheme was launched at the end of November in the year 2019. This scheme is launched to help the fishermen families residing in the Godavari region of the state.
In YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme government is providing monetary benefits of 10000 rupees to the fishermen families who are permanent residents of the newly residual state.
The government assures to help at least 1,09,330 beneficiary fishermen families under the YSR Matsyakara Scheme in 2021. Also, you will be delighted to hear that the government has put aside a budget of about Rs. 720 crores to support the marine farmers in the state.
Moreover, the government has assigned a budget of 53 crores rupees for the testing of sand quality, water quality, and seeds quality check for aqua farmers so it can help them in hatchlings during their cultivation.
There are immense benefits covered under this scheme for the fishermen, so every fisherman in Andhra Pradesh should enroll himself under the scheme.
To make it an easy process to apply for the scheme, we have prepared a step-by-step guide that you can follow to apply for applying online for the scheme in 2022.
What are the Benefits of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has provided a bunch of benefits to the beneficiary of this scheme. Read the below points for the information of benefits to fisherman under the YSR matsyakara scheme:
- The government has ensured that every category of fisherman whether using mechanical, motor-operated, or non-engine driven fishing nets will be benefited under the scheme.
- The government is providing a cash benefit of 10000 rupees to the fishermen under the scheme.
- Also, the Andhra Pradesh government is providing a subsidy of 9 rupees per litre on diesel to the beneficiary of the scheme.
- Before the subsidy was limited to only 6.03 rupees per litre but now the government has increased the limit to 9 rupees per litre under the scheme.
- The government has already opened 60+ gas stations to fill the diesel for easy availability to beneficiaries and others.
- The eligibility list includes the area komanapalli in Mummidivaram in the East Godavari district.
- The government is providing benefits to thousands of fishermen across the state.
- Also, the amount given to the family of deceased fishermen during fish hunting is increased from 5 lakh rupees to 10 lakh rupees. The fishermen should be aged between 18-60 years old.
- About 1,09,230 people are assured to be benefited under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The government has assigned a budget of 720 crore rupees to help the water culturist which is expected to hatchling farmers 53000 people in the state and fishermen across the Godavari region of the state.
Main Highlights of The Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme|
|Beneficiary State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit under scheme||Rs. 10000/- for the fishermen family|
|Scheme launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme|
|Website to apply for the scheme||https://www.ap.gov.in/|
|Occupation should be State||A person should be eligible for the scheme if he/she is a fisherman by occupation.|
|The main objective of the scheme||To provide financial to the fishing community in Andhra Pradesh.|
|Launching date||21st November 2019|
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are quite simple for taking advantage of the fishermen welfare scheme in the year 2022. We have listed the criteria which you can check to ensure that you are eligible for the scheme.
- Anyone who is a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Any person who is a fisherman by occupation.
You need to fulfill both conditions above to be eligible for the scheme
We have listed below the documents required at the time of submission of the application form for the scheme are given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Occupational certificate
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List 2022
The beneficiary list of the fishermen welfare scheme launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh includes eligibility for all the marine farmers of the state.
The government will transfer the Rs. 10,000 directly to the bank accounts of the eligible fisherman to financially support them when they are seasonally unemployed.
AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Apply Online
You can easily apply online for the scheme by following the step by step instructions given by us below:
- The first step is to go to the official website portal operated by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- After landing on the homepage of the portal you will see a number of options.
- You have to select the notification link on the right side a little lower on the portal. The notification link is flashing as ‘YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme’.
- You will be redirected to a new page, which will be displaying the registration form.
- Carefully read each instruction on the page.
- Enter all the information being asked in the registration form on the page.
- Attach all the documents required, check the documents below in the article we have listed for you.
- Submit the application form and here is how easily you can apply for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme in 2022.
What is the age group of fishermen eligible for the YSR matsyakara bharosa scheme in 2022?
All the fishermen who are ranging between the age of 21-60 years old are eligible to apply for this scheme
Which state is eligible for the YSR matsyakara bhasora scheme in 2022?
Only poor fishermen families from Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this scheme
What is the maximum amount provided under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in 2022?
The fisherman family will receive a sum of amount 10000 rupees in his bank account directly only.
At what time of the year does fisherman receive the amount of YSR matsyakara bharosa scheme?
As there is a seasonal unemployment period and marine boycott for the fishermen during the month period of April to June every year. So the government of Andhra Pradesh stretches a helping hand to fishermen in the state.
The government provides monetary assistance to the fishermen families of age group 21-60 enrolled under this scheme every year.