Check Payment Status @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in | YSR Rythu bharosa Eligible List 2022 | YSR Rythu Bharosa Apply Online |
After winning the thumping majority in the Andhra Pradesh state elections in 2019, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has begun implementing populist schemes for the state he promised in his party’s manifesto.
One of his dream projects is the ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa‘ scheme, which means Assuring farmers of their welfare. The scheme was earlier called Anna Dhata Sukhibhava, which was launched by the TDP government.
This article will share with you all the information regarding the eligibility criteria, online application, benefits, and payment status of the scheme. Read the complete article to know the details of the scheme
On 16.05.2022, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited a sum of Rs.5500 into bank accounts of qualified farmers. Click Here to check the status of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా 2022 చెల్లింపు స్థితిని చెక్ చేయడానికి మీ ఆధార్ కార్డ్ నంబర్ను నమోదు చేయండి >>> Click here
List of Schemes Introduced By Andhra Pradesh Government
|S.No.||Name of the Scheme||Check Complete Details|
|1.||YSR Zero-Interest Loans||Click here|
|2.||YSR Yantra Seva scheme||Click here|
|3.||Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
|4.||AP Sand Booking Online||Click Here|
|5.||Mee Bhoomi Land Records (Check Your Land Details Online)||Click Here|
|6.||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount Release Date 2022||Click here|
|7.||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022||Click here|
|8.||New Amma Vodi List Check Online 2022||Click here|
|9.||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme||Click here|
Highlights of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To help poor farmers with monetary benefits|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Updates
- On 26th October 2021, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will deposit an amount of Rs. 2190 crores into accounts of farmers under three schemes namely, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Yantra Seva scheme and YSR zero interest loans.
- An amount of Rs. 2502 each will be transferred to the accounts of 50.37 lakh farmers of the state under YSRRB scheme
- 6.67 lakh farmers of the state will get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Crop Loans of Rs. 112.7 crores
- Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has inaugurated 1898 a new Rythu Bharosa Kendras cross the state on July, 8 2021 with a cost of Rs. 413 crores
- Foundations were laid for construction of 1262 agriculture godowns at a cost of Rs. 400 crores and 45 new rythu bazaars at a cost of Rs. 52 crores
- Around Rs. 80 crores have been allocated for construction of YSR Integrated Agri Labs and Rs. 96 crores for Custom Hiring Centres (CHCs) in Andhra Pradesh
- Soon YSR Custom Hiring Centres (CHCs) are being setup in 5000 Rythu Bharosa Kendras across the state in two phases
- Farmers will get the installment in three phases.
- The first installment of Rs. 7500 will be given in Kharif season that is in May
- The second installment of Rs. 4000 will be provided in Rabi season that is in the October month
- Final payment of Rs. 2000 will be done during the Sankranti festival, which is celebrated in January
- On 13th May 2021, the CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the amount of Rs. 3928.88 Crores for this scheme and it will be transferred to the bank accounts of 52.38 lakh beneficiary farmers.
- Even though the financial status of the state is not in good shape due to the covid 19 situation, the government of Ap doesn’t want farmers to suffer from the financial crisis hence, released the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan Scheme amount immediately.
- Now, farmers can happily take up their agricultural work for the Kharif season
- All in all, the AP government has credited an amount of Rs. 89000 crores to the farmers in last 23 months
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Updates 2022
- During the election campaign, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised to provide financial assistance of Rs. 13500 as a grant to poor farmers of the state, and it will be continued maximum of 5 years
- The scheme includes Rs. 6500 which is given by Central Government under PM Kisan Samman Yojana
- YSR interest-free loans will be given to the farmers to cultivate crops, and the government will repay all the interest to the banks on behalf of farmers, which is approximately Rs. 1100 crores
- Uninterrupted and quality power will be supplied to the farmers for 9 hours a day for free
- Rs. 7 lakhs will be given as compensation to farmer families in case of death/suicide of a farmer
- Calamity Relief fund of Rs. 2000 crores will be set aside in case of natural disasters like cyclones and drought for farmers who suffer losses and Rs. 136 crores will be released immediately
- The government will provide crop harvesting machines to the farmers on rent and interested farmers can also buy these machines at subsidy
- Farmers who have lost crop during heavy rains will get 80% subsidy for buying paddy seeds
- People who are living in the forests and cultivating the ROFR area, then those tribals will get the patta documents for legally using it for agricultural purposes
- For ROFR cultivators, two installments of Rs. 11500 will be paid at once
- Approximately, Rs. 6173 crores will be given to the farmers of the state for the initial investment in cultivating crops
- Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) will support the Department of Agriculture in the development of a web portal and mobile application for the YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB) scheme
- All beneficiaries will be identified and verified from the PM Kisan program database to ensure transparency in the scheme implementation
- Ground truthing of beneficiaries will be done in each village panchayat for transferring payment through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- RTGS department will enable its platform to transfer the amount through DBT via state-sponsored bank account which is managed by Commissioner of Director Agriculture
- Call centre support to the commissioner, agriculture to help citizens for their grievance
- The government will provide grievance redressal committees in State-Level/ District Level/ Mandal levels
- Beneficiaries will be intimated about the amount deposited in their bank accounts through SMS via concerned banks and through the village volunteers
- The governemnt of Kerala wants to replicate the Andhra Pradesh’s Rythu Bharosa Kendra’s, agriculutre minister Mr. P.Prasad said in a statement
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Objective
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the scheme on 15th October 2019
- It will provide financial assistance to the families of farmers, including landless tenant farmers, to support them during the crop season
- The objective is to provide timely transfer of funds to bank accounts of farmers so that they can buy quality seeds, fertilizers for higher productivity
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility List 2021
- The first eligibility criteria are when farmer families who own cultivable land irrespective of the size will get the scheme amount per land records.
- Farmers who cultivate land under Recognition of Forest Rights (RoFR) and D form Patta lands.
- Farmers who belong to SC, ST, BC, and minority category will get the Rs. 13500 under this scheme
- Farmers who have given up cultivable lands for government and are still not paid compensations for it are eligible for the scheme.
- If the land is jointly owned, then the amount will be transferred to the family member who holds a higher quantum of landholding.
- Also, if the land is equally owned by the two or more individuals of the same family, then the fund will be deposited in the eldest individual’s account.
- Cut off date for eligibility for the scheme is 30.09.2019
- Landless tenant farmers who do not own any agriculture/sericulture/horticulture land will get the scheme benefits.
- Financial benefits will not be extended to lease agreements within the family members.
- Irrespective of the land’s size, only one family of the farmer will get the monetary benefits under the scheme with which there will be a lease agreement.
- As per the law, only tribal cultivators or tenants will get the financial assistance in the tribal recognized areas.
- The lease agreements between marginal workers in the same village and landless tenants or cultivators will not be considered for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Tenants who are cultivating the lands of owners of excluded categories are eligible for this scheme.
- As per the evidence available with the Department of Endowment, the tenants presently cultivating the inam or endowment lands will be given the sanctioned amount under this scheme.
- The single landless tenant should have a minimum area under the lease, as given below.
|Crop||Lease Extent in Acres|
|All agriculture/horticulture/sericulture crops||1.0|
|Fodder, Vegetable and flower crops||0.5|
List of Farmers Who Are Not Eligible For YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- All Institution landowners are not eligible for this scheme
- Present and Former constitutional post holders like (Ministers/ MLAs/MLCs/MPs/Mayors/Corporators) will not get the scheme benefits
- All retired and serving state/central government employees/state or central PSEs, and other employees will not be included in the scheme
- Pensioners whose pension amount is Rs. 10000 or more will be excluded from the scheme
- All individuals who paid income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with professional bodies will not be eligible for YSRRB
- Individuals who have converted their farmlands in layouts or non-agricultural purposes
- People who have paid commercial tax/ GST during the last assessment year are ineligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- If a child of a farmer is a government employee and pays tax, then the farmer is eligible for the scheme provided they do not come under the exclusion category
- If any beneficiary person dies, then the spouse will get the money under the scheme; however, from the current financial year, only legal heirs mentioned in the mutation document will get the financial benefit
First Installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Under the YSRRB scheme, an amount of Rs. 7500 has been deposited in the beneficiary bank accounts of 50 lakh farmers in the state
- Rs. 3713 crores have been used from the state exchequer and also from the PM Kisan scheme to disburse the required amount to eligible farmers
Second Installment of Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- In the second phase of installments, an amount of Rs. 4000 will be credited into the eligible farmer’s account through DBT
- Fund of Rs. 1115 crores will be used for this phase of the scheme implementation
- 80% of the land-owning farmers in the state will get benefit from this scheme
YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendram
- On 30th May, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendrams in the state with Rs. 100 crores
- As many as 10641 will be established connected with digital kiosks for eligible farmers who want to enroll their names for the scheme
- YSRRB kendras will provide real-time market prices of the agricultural products to the farmers
- Through these kiosks, farmers will place orders, and people from respective departments will deliver the stock to them in their villages
- Weather forecasting, registration under e-crop, and facilitating crop loans will be done through Rythi Bharosa centres
- Departments will jointly monitor the functioning of kiosks
- Now, farmers can sell their crop produce in YSRRBKs in their villages so that do not have to visit the mandal Agri markets
- Digital studios will be connected to call centres to provide visual content related to the farming technicals and agricultural practices to the farmers who visit the RBKs via smart televisions
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- All the agricultural products are pre-tested in the newly set up Dr. YSR Agri Labs for Rs. 65 crores
- Crop insurance will be given to farmers under Dr. YSR crop insurance scheme for that government spending Rs. 500 crores
- Quality seeds and fertilizers will be supplied to the farmers through 11181 grama sachivalayams
- 65 warehouses dedicated to the Agri products are in place, and it will supply the stock to the farmers within two days
- 22000 Janata Bazaars will be established in villages across the state where all infrastructure facilities like cold storage for storing goods, grading the products, packaging, and providing transportation facilities like vans and trucks
- Agri marketing will be done by the government for agricultural products across the country where there is a demand
- No middlemen will be allowed in this supply chain, and everything will be transparent.
- It will also curb the fluctuations of Agri products and stabilizes the prices
- Issuing of Rythu Bharosa cards to farmers to connect them with banking facilities at the village level
- Agricultural Officers are strictly instructed to ensure minimum support price (MSP) for all agricultural products so that no farmer gets the loss for their produce.
- Institutions, Universities, and research centres will provide technical expertise regarding new techniques in the field of agriculture through experts in the subject
New YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligible List 2022 District Wise
|S.No.||District Name||Total Farmers||Total Farmers Unsurveyed||Total Families||ROFR Cultivators|
Documents Required To Apply For The Scheme
- Land passbook
- ROR 1B certificate
- White Ration Card
- Adhaar card
- Bank passbook (front page xerox)
Apply For YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Manually
- Firstly, you have to gather all the required documents
- Grama/Ward Volunteers will visit every house to take the details of the owner of the land, landless cultivating farmers, and ROFR cultivators
- You have to submit all the documents to the volunteers, and then they will submit it to the village revenue officers (VRO)
- After thorough verification, the application will be sent to an agricultural officer of Mandal Parishad Development Office (MPDO), and they will upload the details online
YSR Rythu Bharosa Apply Online @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Most of the scheme’s beneficiaries mentioned above are the people who belong to rural areas of the state.
- Since farmers cannot apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme online, the government has not provided the option for applying online
- Farmers can visit the nearby YSRRB centres to know the complete procedure to apply for the scheme. They will help you fill the application form online through these centres
- Before going to the centres, do not forget to carry all the necessary documents with you
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022, you will have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status’ option on the menu bar
- Now, you will have to enter the aadhaar card number which is linked to this scheme
- After that, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
- Subsequently, you see all the below-given information on your computer screen
- Beneficiary Name
- C/O Name
- Status of the Rythu Bharosa (It will show Payment Success if credited else shows failed)
- Reason (If you did not get the payment, it will show the reason for payment failure)
- Bank Name (Direct Benefit Transfer linked bank name)
- Account No.
- The amount credited in your bank account
YSR Rythu Bharosa AP Beneficiary List 2021 (వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా పేమెంట్ లిస్ట్)
- Many farmers were not included in the final beneficiary list because of mistakes in the filled application forms and some are technical errors of the officials
- Due to the reasons mentioned above, there will be a delay in the release of the official beneficiary list
- However, if you want to check your name on the list, you may contact your grama volunteers for the details or you can visit the nearest agricultural office and ask the officials for the final list
YSR Rythu Bharosa Login For Employees
- Firstly, visit the official YSR Rythu Bharosa website
- Click on the ‘Login‘ option on the homepage
- Now, enter the username and password
- After that, enter the captcha code displayed on the screen
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Login‘ button to see the dashboard
- But, if you unable to login with your credentials, then click on the ‘Forgot Password‘ button
- Now, enter the registered mobile number and click on the ‘Send OTP‘ option
- Finally, enter the OTP and change the password
Process To Download Government Orders
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Scheme portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘GO’s’ option under the ‘Download’ tab on the main menu bar
- Now, you can view two options given below
- GO.MS.No. 96
- Click any one of your relevant GO’s option and it will open in in PDF format in the new window
- After that, you can download it to your mobile or computer for your future reference
Check Your Input Subsidy Status of YSRRB Scheme
- Search for the YSR Rythu Bharosa portal on google, open the official website
- Now, click on the ‘Know Your Input Subsidy Status‘ tab on the homepage menu
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter the Aadhaar Number which is linked to the scheme
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Know Your Grievance Status
- Open your chrome browser, type ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in in the URL section
- A new homepage will open on your computer screen
- Now, you can see the option of ‘Know Your Grievance Status‘ on the main menu
- When you click on that option, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter that in the box and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
- Finally, you can see your grievance status on the webpage
YSR Rythu Bharosa Customer Care Number
Farmers can call toll free number 1100/1902 to get the required information about this scheme