Labour Card Online Apply Odisha 2022 | Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List | Odisha Labour Card Download | Labour Card Status Check Odisha
Hi friends, today in this article we will educate you about every aspect of the scheme launched by the government of India. Moreover, We have prepared a proper guide for you related to the application process on the official website.
You can also check out below the step-by-step procedure to download the list of names from the portal in 2022. Read the article till the end to get hang of all the essential detail related to the Odisha labour card.
Odisha Labour Card Scheme 2022
Odisha labour card is provided to the labour class workers who are certified by their district labour office in the Odhisa state.
The labour card is issued by the B&OCWW authority which will help the beneficiary to obtain various benefits from the government.
For that, the eligible beneficiary has to register himself with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare board set up by the Odisha government.
Moreover, the Odisha labour card application process simply includes the submission of the form with aforesaid documents and a fee of Rs. 20 for registration.
And after that, you can check the names of beneficiaries on the portal of the concerned department.
Highlights of The Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Labour Card 2022|
|Mode of Application||Downloading online form and submission of the same to the concerned government officials|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Eligible Persons||Only Odisha residents who are construction workers/labours are eligible for this labour card.|
|Objective||To extend the government scheme benefits to the poor labour of the state.|
|Concerned Department||Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare board|
Check It Out: Apply For Odisha ROR Land Records Online 2022
Objective of The Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to ensure the welfare and security of the labours as they have to work under certain risk-oriented jobs. Also, this Odisha labour card is launched to dispense many benefits to help the workers which are helpful for them in many vulnerable situations.
Benefits of The Odisha Labour Card Scheme
You can check the latest list of benefits available to the registered workers with the board as follows:
- Assistance in case of an accident with the cardholder.
- Recognition for the early learning of skills and work of construction worker
- Assistance for funeral expenses
- Death benefits to the family of the beneficiary
- Marriage assistance
- Assistance under RSBY &BKKY
- Maternity Assistance
- Assistance in Education of children(maximum two)
- Assistance in the purchase of working tools
- Assistance for purchase of safety pieces of equipment
- Assistance in the purchase of bi-cycle
- Assistance in housing under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Financial assistance for skill upliftment
Features of Odisha Labour Card
- This card is very essential for the labours of Odisha as it will help them get many incentives from the government.
- The card can be provided by only the Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- The card is reserved for only the building or other construction workers of the Odisha state.
- The labour card can be renewed again with the same process.
- After the selection of people, the beneficiary list is available on the website of the board.
- The scheme-related guidelines and notifications are accessible on the portal.
You can check the eligibility requirements for the scheme by reading the below points carefully:
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Odisha.
- The interested person should be a building or any other construction labour.
- The local Labour district office must have certified the applicant as labour.
- The maximum age of a person should be 60 years old.
- The minimum age of labour should be 18 years old as per requirements.
District Wise Beneficiaries Registered
List of Odisha Labour Card Beneficiaries in 2022
|S.No.||District name||Beneficiary List|
Procedure To Check District Wise Beneficiary List 2022
To download the latest Odisha labour card list please go along with the step by step guide we have prepared for you:
- The first step is to visit the Building & other construction worker welfare board portal.
- After that click on the option called ‘Beneficiaries Report’.
- You will be redirected to the district-wise beneficiary list for the relative year.
- Now, you have to select your district name.
- At last, you can check your name in the labour card list.
Download Different Types of Application Forms
We have prepared a list of application forms for various labour schemes on the website.
- REGISTRATION FORM
- ACCIDENTAL FORM
- BI-CYCLE FORM/SAFETY EQUIPMENT/WORKING TOOLS
- MARRIAGE RELATED FORM
- FUNERAL RELATED FORM
- MATERNITY FORM
- EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FORM
- MAJOR AILMENTS FORM
- DEATH BENEFIT FORM
You have to attach certain documents during the application process of a new Odisha labour card. Read the list of documents below:
- Passport size photographs(at least 3)
- Date of birth certificate
- Age proof
- Nomination form
- Self-declaration form
- Employment certificate
- School leaving certificate
Online Application Procedure For Odisha Labour Card 2022
You can apply easily for the labour card from the portal. Read and follow the steps given below:
- So, in the first step visit the official website of the Odisha labour portal.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- After that click on the option ‘download’ from the options panel.
- On the following page, there will be a list of forms.
- Choose the ‘registration form’ there.
- Next, get the printout of the form for the ahead benefits in the future.
- Then, fill the form with all the information given in it like
- Name of the applicant (Head of the family)
- Family members details
- Residential address
- Father’s/Husbands’s name
- Annual Income
- Bank account details with mobile number
- Further, you have to attach all the necessary documents for the submission.
- Submit the form to the official in the respective office along with the registration fee of Rs. 20
Registration For Employment Exchange
You can go along with the steps given below for the registration process in employment exchange:
- Firstly, go to the nearest employment exchange department office.
- Purchase form no X-I from the counter.
- Attach the following documents with the form:
- Class 10th mark sheet photocopy
- Class 12th mark sheet photocopy
- School leaving certificate of the applicant
- Marksheet of the graduation
- Marksheet of the post-graduation
- Passport size photograph
- Clearance certificate of the candidate
- Caste certificate
- PH certificate
- Address proof
- School leaving certificate
- Finally, submit the form with the attached documents on the respective desk.
Process To Apply For Renewal of Labour Card Odisha
You can renew your labour card from the portal very easily. To renew your labour card kindly follow the steps guide given below:
- Firstly, download the ‘registration/renewal form’ from the official website.
- Take the printout of the renewal form.
- The next step is to fill the form with the required details.
- Now attach the documents mentioned below:
- Photocopy of the old labour card
- Family photo of all the member
- Bank account details
- Address proof(Aadhar card/ PAN card/ration card)
- Date of Birth
- Demo reference
- Submit the renewal form to the respective official.
- Finally, you can expect the renewal card to your address within a few weeks.
Latest Notifications To Watch Out
To check the guidelines or instructions on the portal to yourself, to do the scheme related work on the portal kindly emulate the steps below:
- So, first of all, visit the official website by clicking here.
- Then on the homepage click on the option ‘NOTIFICATION/GUIDELINES’.
- On that page, you can find the various guidelines/instructions related to the respective schemes on the website.
We have covered all the important details for you in the above article. In case you have any queries in regards to the Odisha labour card, you can contact the concerned officials on the details given below:
- Helpline number for labours- 155368
- EMAIL ID for queries- [email protected]
- Phone number/fax id – +916742390028, +91674-2390028, +91674-2390013
- Office address of labour commissioner – Unit-3, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha Building & other construction workers’ welfare board.