Bihar Kisan registration has been launched by the Bihar government to benefit the farmers (किसान ) with the implementation of agriculture-related schemes in the state.
The process of Bihar Kisan Registration 2021 has been launched by the Department of Agriculture on the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer.
Now the process of बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन will be completely online. Dear friends, in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to this scheme like the registration process, documents required, eligibility and online application details etc.
Bihar Kisan Registration 2021
Any farmer (किसान) who belongs to the Bihar state can apply for the scheme to take advantage of the government schemes related to agriculture, which are being run by the Bihar government.
Firstly, they will have to go online to the official website of the DBT Agriculture Department only then they will be able to avail themselves of the schemes.
There is no time limit, so anytime farmers can get their Kisan Registration Bihar done Online. All agricultural benefits will be provided to them. Under this scheme, all small and marginal farmers are eligible for agriculture-related schemes.beneficiary
Kisan Registration Bihar On DBT Agriculture Online Portal
If Kisan of Bihar who wants to receive the scheme funds from the government of Bihar, then they have to register themselves in the बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021 Scheme.
The amount will be directly transferred through DBT means they will get the money into their bank accounts directly without any need to visit concerned government offices.
The Agriculture Department will provide many benefits to the registered farmers of the state. Farmers of the state can easily do Kisan Registration Bihar through their phones.
If they want Bihar Kisan Registration manually, then they can visit the nearest Public Service Center like Sahaj Kendra.
The objective of बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन
The objective of the Bihar Farmer Scheme is to make all agricultural related schemes online. Now the farmers of the state can apply for any eligible scheme from their mobile without physically visiting any government offices.
बिहार किसान Application Statistics
You can check the current data along with the status of the application of the PM Kisan Scheme and other schemes that are running in the state. We have listed it below, you should read it carefully and apply for the appropriate schemes you are eligible for.
|Details||Number of Applications||Apply here|
|Registered Farmer (पंजीकृत किसान)||1,67,56,01||Click here|
|Agriculture Input Grant Rabi (कृषि इनपुट अनुदान रबी)||15,85,948||Click here|
|Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना)||1,19,00,520||Click here|
|Water Life Green (जल जीवन हरियाली)||40,635||Click here|
|Warehouse construction application (गोदाम निर्माण आवेदन)||18408||Click here|
|Agricultural Mechanization Scheme (कृषि यांत्रिकरण योजना)||2,39,438||Click here|
|Diesel grant kharif (डीजल अनुदान खरीफ)||11,64,938||Click here|
|Seed Grant Application (बीज अनुदान आवेदन)||14,08,855||Click here|
|Diesel Grant Rabi (डीजल अनुदान रबी)||22,92,535||Click here|
|Agricultural input grant Rabi (कृषि इनपुट अनुदान रबी)||8,96,192||Click here|
|Agricultural input grant (कृषि इनपुट अनुदान)||23,52,575||Click here|
|Agricultural Input Rabi (कृषि इनपुट रबी)||13,23,893||Click here|
Documents Required and Eligibility For Bihar Kisan Registration
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar
- All families with cultivable land up to 2 hectares in the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applications should be submitted only on the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Before applying, applicants should keep all the required documents.
- Further, Only authentic details have to be submitted in the application form; otherwise, applications can be rejected.
- Moreover, Aadhaar Card and Farmer’s Bank Account Statement are required
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Most importantly, the mobile number must be linked to Aadhar card.
- Finally, a Passport size photo
Kisan Registration Bihar Process (बिहार किसान पंजीकरण कैसे करे)
The Farmers who want to register themselves under the Bihar Farmer Online Registration Scheme, Farmers have to follow the method given below and take benefit of all agriculture-related schemes.
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture.
- After going to the official website, the homepage will open on your computer screen.
- On top of the home page, you will see the option of Registration. You have to click on this option, under that drop-down menu, you have to click on the option of Register.
- After that, a page will open with three options.
- Demography + OTP
- Demography + Bio Auth
- IRIS (Working)
- You have to choose the first option, which is Demography + OTP. If you click on the second or third option, you will have to scan the IRIS of your fingers and eyes. Because of this, you have to choose the first option.
- As you click on the option of biometric, the front page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- Subsequently, you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and name on this page, and the name should be according to the Aadhaar card.
- After filling in both this information, you have to click on the Authentication option.
- As you click on this option, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, after filling it, you will have to click on Valid OTP.
- After filling all the information, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see three options, out of which you have to click on the registration option.
- After that, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Further, you will have to fill all the information in the form as given below.
- Applicant Name
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number and most importantly, Aadhaar number
- After that, you will have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, Bihar Kisan registration process will be completed. Then you can note the registration number and future Reference
Search Registration Details
- First of all, visit the official website of dbt कृषि बिहार किसान portal
- On the homepage, click on the Know Registration option under the Registration tab on the main menu bar
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- On this page, you have to choose the registration record by any one of the following options given below
- Registration ID
- Mobile Number
- After that, enter the selected identification number in the box and finally, click on the ‘Search‘ button
Print Acknowledgment of बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन /Application Form
- Firstly, go to the DBT Agriculture बिहार किसान official website
- Under the ‘Registration‘ tab, click on the ‘Print Acknowledgement‘ option on the menu bar of the homepage
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page, where you have to select any one of the options given below
- Registration Acknowledgement
- Application Acknowledgment (Input Subsidy)
- After that, select Data and enter the your ID
- Finally, click on the ‘Show Records‘ button
Bihar Farmer Registration Online Application Status Check
To check the online application of Kisan Registration Bihar, the beneficiary has to follow the simple steps given below
- Firstly, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture.
After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the ‘Application Status / Applicant Print‘ option.
You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, a lot of options will open in the drop-down menu.
But, you will have to select the ‘PM KISAN Yojana‘ option from these options.
After that, a page will open, and you will have to enter the application number.
Further, you have to click on the Search button.
- Finally, you will see the status of your application.
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Bihar Payment Status
If a farmer/Kisan want to check their PM Kisan Payment status, then they have to follow the steps below
- Firstly, go the official website of Bihar Kisan Online Portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Application Status / Applicant Print’ option
- In the list of options, click on the ‘PM KISAN Payment Status‘
- Further, a page will open with options
- Aadhaar Number, Mobile NUmber and most importantly, Account Number
- Select any one of the options given
- Finally, click on the ‘Get Data‘
- You will see the Beneficiary Payment Status on your screen
Print PM KISAN Application Form
Click on the print option PM-KISAN Application Form.
Enter the application/registration number and click on the Search button.
The application form will appear. Click on the “Print” option to take a printout.