Jagananna Vidya deevena Eligible List | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check 2021 | Jagananna Vidya Deevena installment Date
Did you know that till now Andhra Pradesh government has already spent 26000+ crore INR on the education sector? Likewise, the state government is coming up with various kinds of beneficial policies or programmes recently.
One of those crucial schemes is the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ initiated for students with poor financial backgrounds. If you’re willing to become one of the beneficiaries this year, at first, you need to know the necessary information regarding the equivalent.
That’s why today we are going to share the guidelines, application process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and every other piece of information which will help you get the scholarship easily.
You just need to read all the written information till the ending entirely and you’re good to go for the application procedure.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
In early 2020, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ in Andhra Pradesh State. Under this scheme, the students who get selected would get financial help from the government.
The amount would be directly transferred to their mother’s bank account. Moreover, the students are encouraged to get enrolled in higher education. Furthermore, this scheme is covering children from weak economical family backgrounds.
Also, the grant would be provided to meritorious students and their financial situation would be in the selection criteria. Through this scholarship, the student can focus on their studies rather than on the fees of their courses.
Benefits Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme
The major benefit under this scheme is that you get support from the government if you belong to a very poor family that is unable to send you for a higher level of education due to economic issues.
So, the government is providing a sum of the amount to the brilliant children of the EWS households in Andhra Pradesh.
Highlights of the JVD Scholarship Scheme
|Initiative Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched By||The scheme was launched by Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh|
|Initiated For||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students who are pursuing higher education are eligible for the scheme.|
|Application Mode||The application form can be downloaded from the online portal. The application needs to be submitted offline to the concerned department.|
|Transfer of Scholarship Amount||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
First Instalment of The Scheme
The first instalment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was released on 19th April 2021 by the honourable CM of Andhra Pradesh.
The instalment includes the money directly transferred through DBT in the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account. The government has spent nearly 600+ crores for the beneficiaries of the scheme in the first instalment.
Through this, the government has successfully covered 11 lakh students in Andhra Pradesh state. Furthermore, the government has promised to provide the amount in 4 instalments to the beneficiaries.
The first instalment is made in April month and the other 3 instalments will be done in July, December, and February in the upcoming time.
Second Instalment of the Scheme
The second instalment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme includes almost 10+ lakh students in the amount distribution on July 29th, 2021. On this day the AP government released an amount of 693.8 crores to the transfer to almost a million beneficiaries of the scheme in the state.
The Hon’ble CM of Andhra Pradesh has revealed that the government has already distributed almost 5500+ crore Rupees in the account of the beneficiaries under this scholarship programme.
On the same day, the government has emphasised the importance of the educational sector investments from the government side.
Moreover, Jagan Mohan Reddy has told the public that with the recent schemes like Jagananna Amma Vodi, Vidya Kanuka, Vasati Deevena, etc on the online portal YSR NAVASAKAM, the government has successfully supported many students to pursue their higher education.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Check 2021
For now, the respective instalments i.e., the first and second instalment fulfils of the scheme can be checked by your side easily.
So, you can check it by visiting your nearest bank branch office and can make an entry in the bank passbook to see if you have received the money yet or not.
The amount will be transferred to the registered bank account at the time of filling the application form for this scholarship programme. The AP government has till now not announced any details about the names of the beneficiaries on the web portal.
Transfer of Amount in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The beneficiary of this scheme is going to get the amount of financial aid in his or her mother’s bank account.
List of Courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Only the listed courses as per the government order are covered for this scheme and the list is given below:
- Polytechnical Course
- Other UG/PG Courses as per the government
Other than the given above list of courses, note that the distance learning or correspondence course structure is not covered for this scholarship programme. Only Regular course students can become the beneficiary under this scheme.
Objective of the Scheme
- The main objective of Jagan Mohan Reddy is to provide support to the poor family students with their institution fees, so they can come to school.
- Also, the scheme is focused to improve the literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme ultimately motivates students for pursuing higher-level education.
District Wise List of Students Who Got the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Amount
As per the details received from the district collector A.Mallikarjuna for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the beneficiary is above 96,403 in the Second Installment of the scheme.
Also, he said that around 96403 students of the Visakhapatnam District are provided with the amount in their bank accounts. Moreover, the overall DBT amount in the bank account of mothers of the selected students is approximately 59 crore Rupees by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Furthermore, In a virtual meeting with the district collector of Visakhapatnam the chief minister has announced some important information.
Firstly, Jagan Mohan Reddy has emphasized the count of students that have already been benefited under the programme which is 11+ lakh students around the state.
Alongside, the chief minister and G.Hari Venkata Kumari distributed the cheques to the mothers of the beneficiary students in the meeting itself.
Another important piece of information has announced the objective of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Meanwhile, they spoke about the availability of education to every financially poor child in the state due to this scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Procedure
You can apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme by following the full step guide below:
- Go to the YSR NAVASAKAM webpage, which is the official portal to apply online.
- There you will firstly land on the homepage.
- After that, the next step is to click on the ‘Download’ option, on the homepage.
- Following the step, you are required to select the ‘JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma’.
- That proforma is the YSR Navasakam form which you need to fill in and submit later.
- Now, the application form will be visible on your device screen.
- Download the document on your device and get a print of it immediately.
- Another step is to write all the asked personal details in the printed form i.e., Applicant Name, Mother Name, Guardian Details, Bank Account Information, Validation Details, etc.
- And then staple the mandatory documents with the application form that we have mentioned as well.
- Finally, you need to submit that in the nearby office of the related department.
- This is how you can apply for the grant amount issued by the AP state government.
Guidelines While Applying for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
In March 2020, Chief Secretary Satish Chandra issued the terms and conditions for the applicants of this scheme, and we will help you learn about those guidelines.
- The fee types are solely decided by the government and besides those amounts, nothing should be charged to students.
- Also, the Fee collection procedure will be initiated as per the notification released by the Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission.
- Consider that Biometric Attendance via Aadhaar Card is being used now for marking presence for teachers, students, and any other staff in the Institution.
- The NRI category students are not selected in this scheme.
- The beneficiary should have an attendance of 75% or more to continue with the scholarship.
- No students enrolled with private or deemed Institutions can take up the benefits.
- Moreover, the students learning with distance education Institutes or any other correspondence courses are not eligible.
There are certain mandatory requirements that candidates for the scheme need to fulfil to become eligible beneficiaries.
- The first requirement is that the applicant must not be working as a government servant/employee.
- Also, you cannot be a Sanctuary worker or otherwise, your application would be disqualified.
- The candidate must not have a car, auto, or any other three/four-wheeler vehicle.
- Moreover, the yearly family Income should be less than 2,50,000 INR to become eligible.
- Other than that, the candidate with wetland over 10 acres of agricultural land more than 25 acres is not eligible for this scholarship.
- The selected candidate should be enrolled in a ‘government Institution’ or ‘Private Colleges Affiliated with State Universities/Boards.
- Furthermore, the applications are open for the courses-
- Any Professional Degree Course
- Polytechnical Course
- And note that your no family member should be availing the pension.
There is a list of documents the candidates are required to submit while applying for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. We have mentioned the documents below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Your Address Proof
- College Admission Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Your Bank Account Information is Required (photostat)
- Family Income Proof
- Non-tax payer Declaration
- Parental Occupational Certificate
- BPL card if any
- Or Economically Backward Certificates(EWS)
Find Your Secretariat on the List
If you are interested in the information of your secretariat of your area or would like to check the list for any specific reason. To make the search easier we have mentioned all the steps here:
- To know your secretariat, kindly visit the official website by clicking here.
- After that, you will reach the homepage of the portal.
- Then from the list of options, select ‘Know your Secretariat’.
- Now, on the next page, you are asked for the district name, Mandal Name, etc.
- You are required to fill in the above information accurately.
- Lastly, you can proceed ahead and after that, you can see the required details.
The Process To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
In this guide we have mentioned the steps to perform the search for Secretariat Staff Mapping below:
- Now, browse the official portal of the YSR NAVASAKAM on your mobile browser.
- Or you can click here to directly reach the webpage.
- Then you will be on the homepage of the web portal where you can perform the further function.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Secretariat Staff Mapping’ option.
- You can select your district after reaching the page ahead.
- Following this, select your Mandal from the list.
- By doing this, you will be able to check the required information related to your device.
Login Procedure on the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Portal
If you don’t know the steps to log in on the NAVASAKAM portal, rest assured we have prepared a detailed guide for you below. Check it out now here:
- Initially, the candidate needs to go to the official website of YSR Navakasam online.
- By doing that, you will be redirected to the homepage of the scholarship scheme.
- Now, the second step will be to select the ‘login’ option.
- Then you will be forwarded to the next page of the portal.
- On this page, you are required to enter your username, captcha code, and password.
- After that, the last step would be to click on the ‘login’ button.
- The Login panel would open the new page where you’re logged in.
- This is how easy it is to log in to the YSR website.
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 Beneficiary List
You can very easily check whether you are selected for the scholarship by following the given steps below:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official portal of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- You will land on the homepage of the portal.
- There, select the option with blue colored covering that will fetch you detailed Reports.
- Now, enter your ‘District Name’.
- Then select your location status.
- Also, select your area (Rural or Urban).
- After that, Choose your secretariat code.
- Finally, you can proceed further to see the Beneficiary list.
Through this article, we helped you learn all the necessary information regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme.
If you would feel any need to learn anything about the same, you can drop down a comment below and we will respond to your query. Otherwise, there is an email id to ask your queries on issued by the portal of the scheme which is mentioned here: [email protected]