Andhra Pradesh chief minister Mr YSR Reddy proposed a scheme for his State which is AMMA VODI Scheme.
In this Scheme, Andhra Pradesh Government will give the impoverished guardian/mother ₹15,000/Year for schooling his Children.
This student welfare scheme will promote education to reduce the dropout rate. This scheme is a significant step to encourage guardians or parents to send their kids to schools.
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said if more students go to school, the State’s literacy rate will go higher.
Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- per annum will be given to each mother or recognized guardian who are living below the poverty line whose children are going to school (I-X) and intermediate college
The implementation for the academic year 2020-2021 on specific instruction issued as per Rc Number 27/2020-PLG-CSE, Date: 27.12.2020
Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Type||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor students of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Supervising Department||Education Department|
|Scheme benefits||Rs. 15000/Laptop|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Eligible Students||Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Amma Vodi Scheme Objective
- The Amma Vodi scheme is the first of its kind scheme in the nation, which helps students to enroll in the schools and making the dropouts to nil
- AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in an interview said that through this scheme “Our government works in the Education sector & want to make Andhra Pradesh a high literacy state in India”
- The Amma Vodi scheme’s main objective is to help poor and destitute moms to make their children enter the education system
Features & Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Only those students who are studying in Andhra Pradesh State are eligible. for this scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Government will provide Rs. 15,000/year to each parent/guardians/mothers beneficiary to encourage them to send their children to school.
- The beneficiary amount of the Amma Vodi scheme will be directly deposited into to mother’s/guardians bank accounts through DBT mode.
- The mother of school-going children from BPL families is eligible for the Scheme.
- All the students who have applied for the Amma Vodi scheme can check their payment status on the official website
- The government is also proposing to extend this scheme to polytechnic students also
- Government-run schools have been converted into English medium schools so that students studying in these schools can compete with students of private school
Eligibility Details To Avail Scheme Benefits
- Students who are studying in government schools or colleges of Andhra Pradesh State are eligible.
- Permanent residents of State are eligible for the Amma Vodi Scheme
- Students should have at least 75% attendance in schools or colleges.
- White Ration Card and BPL Cardholder families will get financial assistance from the state government under the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme
Shortlist of Beneficiary List of Students Under Amma Vodi Scheme
- The responsibility for enrolling eligible children will be given to the headmaster or principal of the school or college.
- All the details like Personal Details, Aadhar Number Details, Bank Account Number Details have to be collected before the last date.
- A meeting was conducted on 9th December 2020 by State District Level Education Officers and Mandal Level Education Officers in this regard.
- In that meeting, they discussed the correction of the personal details, the update of the details, confirmation and rectification of the details
- The Joint Collector has to solve all the queries regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries.
- The Headmaster or Principal has the power to sort all the problems related to the details before the last submission date.
- All Eligible mothers/guardians/parents see their name on the list which is released on 11th January 2021.
Amma Vodi Scheme Phase 2 Details:
- CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the second phase of the amma vodi scheme on 11th January 2021.
- The name of mothers/parents/guidance will appear on village or ward secretariats on 16 December 2020.
- Under this scheme financially backwards or impoverished guardians of students from class 1st to class 12th will get financial support of Rs. 15000/year.
- An amount of Rs. 1000/- will be deducted from the total of Rs. 15000 and will be given to District Toilet Management Fund (DTMF) for maintenance of toilets in the government schools
- From the next year, students who don’t want money can get a laptop since many schools are conducting online classes for students because of covid 19,
- This initiative will be beneficial to poor students who cannot afford electronic gadgets like smartphones or laptops
- A piece of laptop cost Rs. 25000 – 27000 for the government under bulk procurement but is considering to get at the lowest possible price
- The laptop will have a three-year warranty, but if a student gets a damaged laptop then they can exchange it with a new laptop within one week time
- AP government to start computer literacy to students from class VIII so that they can excel in their career
- The scheme applies to those students who will take admission in government schools or colleges. Under the Phase-II of the Amma Vodi Scheme, 6612 Crores were given to 44,08,921 eligible beneficiaries.
Amma Vodi Payment Status Check
- Beneficiaries will get an SMS from their respective banks immediately after crediting Rs. 14000/- into their bank accounts
- The government has allotted call centre numbers to the list of banks so that beneficiaries can make a miss call to the number provided from the aadhaar linked phone number given while applying for Amma Vodi Scheme
- When you make a miss call, you get the updated balance
List of Banks and Their Call Centre Numbers
|Name of the Bank||Call Centre Numbers to get payment Status|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameen Bank||09266921358|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||9289222024|
|AU Small Finance Bank||1800120258|
|Bank of Baroda||09223011311|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||7829977711|
|Bank of India||09015135135|
|Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526|
|Central Bank of India||09222250000|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|IDFC First Bank||18002700720|
|Indian Post Payments Bank||8424026886|
|Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|Karnataka Gramin Bank||9015800700|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||8882441155|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||08067205757|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||8448290045|
|Punjab National Bank||18001802222/01202490000|
|Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|State Bank of India||09223766666/09223766666|
|South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|Sara swat Bank||9223040000|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||08572233598|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||09211937373|
|The City Union Bank||9278177444|
|Union Bank of India||09223008586|
|United Bank of India||09015431345/09223008586|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank||9243012121|
Required Documents For Amma Vodi
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Aadhar card/Mother’s Aaadhar card
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Address Proof
Amma Vodi List Check Online 2021
The complete procedure to search child details for Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is given below
- Firstly, visit the official website of ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi‘
- On the homepage, click on the “Search Child Details For Amma Vodi 2020-21‘ option
- The list has been divided into four divisions of districts and you have to ‘Click Here‘ button on each side of the group
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari (Click Here)
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur (Click Here)
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa (Click Here)
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor (Click Here)
- Now select the ‘Student Studying School District’, select type (Child Aadhaar. Child Id, Mother Aadhaar), Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and enter the Captcha code
- Finally, click on the “Get Details” and you see the student details on your computer screen
It is here informed to all candidates who are excited to apply for the scheme at that point, are advised to download official notice and understand all qualification rules and application project carefully.
Procedure For Officer Login
Here you can see the Log in credentials for Officer.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Click on the ‘Click Here Amma Vodi Login‘ option on the homepage
- Now, the list of districts will appear on the screen
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor
- For Login credentials ‘Click Here To Login‘ option for Head Master/Mandal Education Officer/District Education Officer
- After that, enter the username, password and captcha code shown on the display
- After successful login, respective officers will have to update the details of the students periodically.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries:-
- Registration of parents and guardians – 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
- Name of parents and guardians who are coming under the eligibility of the scheme will be represented on the village and ward administration – 16th December 2020
- The list was published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections on 19th December 2020.
- Inspection of the record will be done by School, College principles and administration team from 20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020
- The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat- 26th December 2020
- The approved list of beneficiaries will be finalized by gram sabha -29th December 2020
- School administration will give the list of students to the district education officer, after though verification, it will be sent to the district collector for final consent publish the eligible students will do on 30th December 2020
Role of School/College Administration
The school and college administration will have a significant role to play in identifying the eligible studnts for the Amma Vodi scheme
- Making eligible to in-eligible:- The administration has the power to be separate the list of eligible and ineligible students.
- If any ineligible person’s name is shown on the beneficiaries list or eligible data then strict action will be taken against them
- Correction of Aadhar Number:- Related to the query of updating the Aadhar Number of the beneficiaries, Then Headmaster or Principal login his “Headmaster Login” panel & solve the Aadhar Number Updation query of Beneficiaries(Mother/Parents/Guardians).
- Tagging of Active Drop out students:- “System Drop-out” option also available on “Headmaster login”.
- Here the Headmaster/Principal maintains the list of active students and makes sure they are coming to the school regularly
Some Relaxations in the Scheme
- The rule of 75% attendance in school or college is removed from the coronavirus guidelines.
- He assured a thing “everyone gets eligibility eligible in the past year is also eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme’s second installment.
- The criteria for monthly income has been changed. In that clause. only those family income at 5000 per month were eligible
- But this time, it will increase and reach up to Rupees 10,000 for rural areas and Rupees 12,000 for urban area’s candidates.
- In the past year of the Amma Vodi Scheme, only those were eligible who consume the 200 units of electricity. This time it has been increased to 300 units of electricity.
Help Desk Details
If you have any technical queries regarding the scheme, you can contact the following:-
- Phone:- 09705655349, 09705454869
- E-mail:- [email protected]
- Visit in-person to this address for detailed information on the scheme: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.