Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online Application Form | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online Application Beneficiary List 2022 | Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Status Check
Are you searching for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 details, then you are on the right page. Because today in this article we have covered all the important information related to the scholarship programme.
In this article, you will learn various aspects like eligibility criteria, the benefits of the scholarship scheme, the amount provided under the scholarship.
Also, there is information covered for documentation, application process with proper guidance, the steps to check the status for the same. You can access all this information just by reading this single full article carefully. Let us help you with the application process for this scholarship scheme.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2022
In 2003, the former prime minister Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee launched the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship during the National Conference held in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. Before 2020, this scheme was known as the ‘Maulana Azad Scholarship’.
The scholarship is especially focused on the girls belonging to the minority community. This scheme will help the girl students to get financial support from the government of India.
Also, the scholarship programme will support the class from 9th to 12th students who are unable to continue their education without taking stress for their financial condition.
Features of Begum Hazrat Scholarship
The features of the scholarship scheme are written below, you can learn about them here:
- The foremost characteristic is that the availability of the Begum Hazrat Scholarship is only for girl children belonging to Muslim, Sikh, and other minor communities.
- Next, the programme is fully funded by the GOI, which means you don’t need to pay anything in return.
- You can apply for the scholarship by online mode only.
- The mode of transfer is DBT(Direct Bank Transfer), which means you will get your scholarship amount directly in your submitted bank account.
Important Information About Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Launched By||Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Former Prime Minister of India|
|Funded By||Government of India|
|Eligible Persons||Citizens of India only|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Main Benefit||Financial Aid by the Government|
|Initiation of Scholarship Scheme||May 3rd, 2003|
|Scholarship Category||Central Level|
|Ministry Involved||Ministry of Minority Affair, Government of India|
|Focused Community||Minority Category Students|
|Foundation Concerned with Scheme||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
- The scholarship provides financial help to the girl students in India.
- The students learning in the government-aided schools are only covered.
- Another benefit is that the application process is online, which means you can apply from anywhere.
- Due to the grant to the girls of secondary and higher secondary education, they can pursue higher education.
Scholarship Amount Details
The selected students from class 9th to 12th are given different amounts as described below. You can check the amount for yourself here:
|Class 9th||5000/- Rupees|
|Class 10th||5000/- Rupees|
|Class 11th||6000/- Rupees|
|Class 12th||6000/- Rupees|
Mode of Transfer Information
The money under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship programme is given to the students directly. The financial help is transferred through DBT by the concerned authorities every year to those who are eligible for the scholarship.
|2nd October 2021||Starting of Online Application for scholarship(tentative dates).|
|15th December 2021||Last date for Application Submission (tentative dates)|
Eligibility & Other Requirements To Apply
The eligibility requirements are simple for this scholarship program and you can easily check if you’re eligible for it or otherwise. Check the eligibility requirements here below:
- You can apply for the scholarship if you’re a girl studying in India.
- You need to be a part of minority communities like Sikhs, Muslims, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis, etc. mentioned as per the government.
- Also, the candidate must be studying in government-aided schools.
- The girl students from classes 9th to 12th are eligible for the scheme only.
- The annual Family Income of the candidate cannot be more than 2 lakh rupees.
- For the scholarship, the student must have a score of 50% or more in the previous examinations.
- Remember only two members are eligible from one household.
- Also, the student has to fill the school verification form where the student needs to mention the required details and a photograph. Then there should be a signature of your principal with the school stamp as proof.
- You don’t need to submit any kind of registration fee or payment at the time of submission of the application form.
- Everything will be submitted online which means you don’t need to give hardcopies.
- You cannot avail of the scholarship if you’re studying out of India.
Objective Of Reward Distribution
Through Maulana Azad Foundation the main objective of the government is to make education accessible through scholarship money to the girl students in India. The government has focused on minority community girls which will encourage their families to let their girls enroll in higher education.
Due to a lack of economic help, the poor families in minority communities cannot afford to buy books, uniforms, school fees, and other academic staff for their children.
This is why exactly the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship came into existence to support economically weaker families, so our country can have a great pool of talented students in the school.
Document Requirements For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The list of documents that are needed to be submitted while the application process for the scholarship is as follows:
- Bank Account Credential
- Required Marksheets
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof
- School Verification Form
- Photo in passport size
- Minority Community Belongingness
Also, consider that all of your documents should be submitted in Hindi/English language. Besides that, you don’t need to submit any physical copies of the documents.
Conditions Before Applying For The Scholarship
- The government has issued a few guidelines for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for the selected candidates.
- Firstly, the student has to provide authenticated information for the scholarship programme.
- If the details are found to be fraudulent or wrong the student is deemed to bear the consequences.
- Moreover, the scholarship will be canceled and the amount will be taken back from the account of the beneficiary.
- Remember the rules and regulations related to the scheme can be changed by the authorities at any time.
- The concerned department is issuing the reward amount according to the population census 2011 for now.
- If you’re deciding to take any gap in your education, there will be no scope for this scholarship then.
- The candidate shall not be claiming any other kind of scholarship given by the State or Central government.
- The students will be selected merit-wise and according to the financial condition of the family.
Online Application Process On Portal For Scholarship
If you want to apply for the scholarship there is a proper application process for the same, kindly follow the steps given below to learn the steps for registration:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship portal.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the portal.
- After that, you are told to click on the option named ‘new registration’.
- By doing that you will be taken to the forward screen that shows all the general guidelines related to the scheme.
- Now read the guidelines clearly and carefully.
- Following this, select the option to continue with the registration.
- Finally, the registration form will be on the screen on the following page.
- The form asks for certain information as mentioned here:
- Student name
- Class of the Student
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name of the student
- Address of the applicant
- Domicile state
- Mobile Number
- School Name
- School Registration Number/ DISE/ AISHE
- School Location Details
- Furthermore, you are required to click on the submit button.
- This will help you to apply online there.
- Save the application pdf on your device for future reference.
Note that a student can submit only one application for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship scheme. If there is more than one application by a student, the application form of the student will be rejected by the authorities in real-time. Also, there is no application fee involved in the form submission.
Check Application Status Online
You can easily check the application status of the scholarship by going along the given steps here below:
- First of all, you are required to click here.
- Or you can directly visit the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship’s department.
- Now you can see the option of ‘Status’ tab on the botom of the homepage and on the menu bar
- Under that tab, click on the read more option to proceed further.
- After that, you have to enter the following details
- Scholarship Category
- Date of Birth
- Identification details
- Subsequently, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the ‘View Application Status’ option and your status for the application will be shown on the computer screen.
Renewal Application Procedure in 2022
You can easily renew your financial aid grant by applying as a fresh applicant again in the following year if you fall under the related category of rules and regulations updated by the government.
- Visit the official portal of BHMNS on your device.
- By reaching the homepage, select the NEW REGISTRATION tab.
- On the next page, read the terms & conditions given there.
- By proceeding to the further page, you can select ‘continue with registration’.
- Similar to earlier the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with all the required details from you.
- Now ‘submit’ the application form along with the required documents for the registration.
Selection Process For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
There are two bases of the selection procedure in the BHMNS for the year 2022 and ahead as per the authorities.
- First is the marks obtained by the applicant in the previous examination closest to the current session.
- Secondly, the yearly family income is the deciding point for the selection of the beneficiaries for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
Login Process for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal
We have prepared a step-by-step guide for you to easily log in on the BHMS portal online from your device. Just read the following points carefully.
- On your PC or device, open the internet browser and search for www.bhmnsmaef.org.
- This search will move you to the homepage of the portal.
- There you will see the login option.
- After that, the login panel will appear on the screen.
- On this page, you are required to enter your mobile number on the screen.
- Now click on the ‘send OTP’ option.
- This will generate an OTP on your registered mobile number, kindly enter that code into the box given on the portal.
- Following this, push the ‘verify OTP’ button.
- Now click on the login option.
- This is how you can within a few minutes login on to the portal for scholarship work.
Latest Guidelines Regarding Scholarship Revocation
Your scholarship can get cancelled due to there being any academic gap in your studies in school.
Also, if you have concealed any essential information from the authorities there are higher chances that your scholarship will be revocated.
Consider that, you have provided the correct and accurate details during the application process of the grant, or otherwise, your scholarship will get cancelled.
Never pay anything in regards to the application process, no authorities will be responsible for the given money by yourself.
Contact & Address Information
Although, we have provided you with every important piece of information related to the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
In case you still have any queries related to the application process, status check, renewal procedure, etc. Then you can without any second thought may leave your comment below and we’ll get back to you with the answer.
Anyhow if there is a problem for which you need to talk to the concerned authorities directly we have gathered the contact details here below.
The office address that you can visit is the Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Station Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055.
Also, you can contact them on the phone numbers – 011-23583788 or 011-23583789.
Otherwise, you can write a mail to them at [email protected]