AP Government Laptop Scheme For Students | Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop For Students Online Registration 2022
The current pandemic has made us recognise the significance of the virtual atmosphere and especially for students. In 2022, almost everyone is attending classes online, and it requires devices like PC, Laptops to perform specific tasks at hand.
Not everyone is fortunate to have accessibility to such leisure in life. So, under AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022, the Andhra Pradesh Government is providing free laptops to students who cannot afford to buy one.
Today in this article, we will cover the essential details and instructions and an in-depth guide to application procedures by online and offline methods. Kindly read till the end for taking a grasp of all the information.
Table of Contents
About AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 is an initiative approved by Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme will do free distribution of laptops to the specially-abled students.
The AP differently-abled and senior citizen assistance department has the responsibilities related to the scheme.
So, the eligible candidates can apply through an online or offline process. The selected candidates will get one-time compensation for the laptop via DBT. Read below the instructions and other details essential for you before applying for the Laptop Scheme.
Benefits Under The Scheme
- The selected students will get a granted amount for the laptop purchase, which can be full,half, or nil.
- Also, the granted amount will depend on the family income of the candidate.
- The scheme will encourage students to study without stress over finances.
- The online studies for specially abled children will be accessible.
- Moreover, the beneficiary can learn various essential skills with a laptop.
- An eligible student can enjoy the benefits only one time.
- You must provide the correct information; if details are found wrong, your application gets disqualified.
- If students submit false documents, the authorities can cancel the grant or take legal action.
|The AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
|Online Mode and Offline Mode
|CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government
|For specially-abled students.For Andhra Pradesh students only.
|AP differently-abled and senior citizen assistance department.
The AP Government has classified three categories for the compensation to the eligible students, which we have jotted down below:
- Accordingly, the amount for the laptop compensation depends on the monthly income of the parents of the beneficiary.
- Students whose family income per month total income is 15000/- rupees or less will get total compensation(means free laptop).
- And whose monthly family income falls between 15,000 – 20,000 INR will receive half the amount for a laptop.
- Lastly, the candidates who have monthly more than 20,000 rupees have to bear the total cost of the laptop.
Eligibility Criteria for the Free Laptop 2022
- The applicant must a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state .
- The students who are visually disabled, speech impaired, have physical body part disability or with hearing problems are eligible for the scheme.
- The student should be enrolled in professional courses (higher education).
Documents required for the application process
Carefully read the prepared list of the required documents that are needed while submitting the application form.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- One Photograph of the applicant (Passport size)
- Family Income Certificate
- Sadarem Certificate (Disability certificate)
- Bonafide Certificate for verification (school/college/university)
Application Process For Free Laptop Scheme
Students can apply either through the online or offline method as chosen by the candidate. We have prepared steps for both modes of application below.
- So, for applying online, kindly visit the official portal for The AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022.
- On the homepage, choose the option ‘online application’.
- Then read the scheme related information carefully.
- After that, you need to click here on the link ‘apply for differently-abled students scheme’.
- You will be taken to the next page of the website.
- On this page, please look for ‘application for sanction of laptops’.
- Click on the ‘apply online button.
- Login on the portal if you are registered already.
- Otherwise, Select ‘no’ to register yourself first for further process.
- Register yourself by filling in the information as follows:
- Name(same as aadhaar card)
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Create a new password
- Retype the password
- Click on the ‘register’ option.
- Now, login by entering your user id and password.
- Then, select the apply online option on the following page.
- It will redirect you to the application form of the scheme.
- Lastly, fill the state with the required information.
- And attach mentioned mandatory documents with it.
- Click on the ‘submit button.
- Your application is submitted and can be reviewed for any changes.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department of differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporations.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Choose the ‘scheme and forms’ section from the options tab.
- Now on the new page, look for the ‘sanction of laptops’ heading and click on read more.
- You need to click on the ‘download option’ and the form will be downloaded on your device.
- Take a printout for filling the form.
- Now, fill the application form carefully.
- And staple the required documents with the form.
- Submit the application form to the nearby concerned department office.
In case of any query related to the application process of the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022, you can contact 040-24552703 or 24551650.