Currently, Meeseva online portal has emerged as a great help to people in the pandemic situation. This online web portal has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to help people perform tasks digitally.
Today in the article, we will tell you all the details related to the meeseva website. Moreover, we will teach you the process for applying for certificates on the portal and other important procedures on it.
We will furthermore discuss the meeseva app for PC/LAPTOP/MOBILE. So read the article till the end to not miss out on anything important.
Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Online Portal 2021
Meeseva is an official website portal where the government is providing various online facilities to residents of Andhra Pradesh.
This portal will help you apply online for the certificates issued by the AP government. also, this enables you to check your application status, your certificate details, and lets you use a number of other services.
You can do everything by sitting at home with your mobile device or PC at any time of the day. This is very helpful for now when people are restricted to homes and most cannot go outside to the Meeseva centres.
This website is open to all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. And the main objective of this website is to make people self-reliant and make effective governance, which is important in our fast-changing technology.
Also, there is an app launched by the government and named as ‘meeseva app’ for more convenience to everyone with the services.
Check It Out: AP EWS Certificate Status Check
Highlights of the Portal
|Portal Name||Meeseva online portal|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Main Aim of the Portal||Efficient governance and easily available services to residents of the state. Promoting e-gov and digitalization. This portal will help people to get documents at home.|
Citizen Services on Meeseva Portal
Currently, the website is providing the below-mentioned 29 kinds of services to the residents of the state:
- Rural development
- Mee Bhumi (Revenue)
- Social welfare
- Legal metrology
- Mines and geology
- Municipal Administration
- General Admin(NRI)
- New Industries Incentives
- District administration
- Police department related
- Aadhar related services
- Department of factories
- Commission of industries
- Civil supplies
- Panchayati Raj
Benefits of the Online Services Portal
- The main benefit is that almost all the important services can be used by all the people just by a few clicks on their electronic devices. all you need is a phone and internet connection to use any Meeseva center service on your smartphone.
- Also, this is very convenient as you can easily check all the important documents online.
- Moreover, You can easily apply for certificates and can track their status on the portal.
The documents required during application are mentioned below:
- Aadhar card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Residence proof of Andhra Pradesh
- Bank account details of applicant
- Education proof (if asked)
- Family annual income proof (if required)
Download Application Forms
You can check the application form for almost every category of services provided by the meeseva portal.
You can download the application form of your choice by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Meeseva AP.
- You will land on the homepage of the portal.
- There you have to look on the left side, slightly downward.
- You will find the option ‘Meeseva Services Forms’ on that tab.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will be seeing a whole service list by names.
- Select your choice of service from the page.
- In that choice of your service, select an application form of your choice.
- After that on the next page, a PDF of the form will be visible on your screen.
- Download the application form from there.
How To Register on Meeseva Online Portal?
- In the first step, visit the online portal of Meeseva.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Now, select the option ‘Meeseva online portal’ which is on the right side of the page.
- Then on the next page, click on the option ‘New Registration’.
- Now enter the details mentioned below:
- Details for creating a new profile
- Fill your personal information in the boxes
- Enter your contact information
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- On the next page, an OTP has will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box.
- Then click on the ‘confirm’ option.
- On the following page, you will see a message displaying that ‘An email is sent to your registered mail id for confirmation of activating your new account on portal’.
- Check your mail inbox for any new mail from the portal.
- Open the mail received.
- And then click on the activation link there.
This way you can create a new account on the portal easily and quickly.
Check Application Status
- Firstly, go to the portal by clicking here.
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘know your application status’ tab.
- Enter your application number or trans ID.
- Click on the ‘go’ option.
You can easily check the application status of your certificate on the Meeseva portal.
How To Check The Certificate Online?
- Click here to visit the official portal
- Click on the tab ‘check Meeseva Certificate’ on the page.
- Enter your Application Number in the box.
- Click on ‘go’.
- The next page will display your certificate details.
- At first, go to the official website of Meeseva.
- On the left side of the homepage look for login bar.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Then click on the ‘log in’ option.
And by following the above steps you can log in to your Meeseva account on your device.
Forgot Password/ Set New Password
- First of all, visit the official website of Meeseva.
- select the login tab on the homepage.
- Then click the option ‘forgot password’.
- You will be redirected to the following page.
- There you have to fill in the user-id
- Enter the captcha code in the box.
- Click on submit option.
- You will receive an OTP on your device.
- Then type the OTP there.
- In the next step set your new password on the page ahead.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can retrieve your user account on the Meeseva website.
How to File a Complaint on the Portal or Give Suggestions?
You can follow our step-by-step guide below to either file a complaint on Meeseva or to provide a suggestion on the same.
- Click here to directly visit the website for filing a complaint.
- You will be forwarded to the homepage of the portal.
- Now click on the tab Suggestion/Grievance.
- Then on the next page, enter the following details mentioned below
- Subject (topic)
- Registered mobile number
- Email Id
- Now click on the submit option.
District wise Meeseva center locations in AP
- Go to the official portal by clicking here.
- You will land on the homepage of Meeseva portal.
- Then select the option ‘Meeseva Center’.
- The list of centers will appear with the district name.
- Select your district from there.
- on the following page, the address details of the center of your respective district will be visible.
District wise authorized PEC service provider details
- In the very first step, visit the portal by clicking on the link.
- You will be forwarded to the homepage of the website.
- On the page, click on the option ‘authorized PEC service provider’.
- The district name will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your district name from the list.
- And check the list of authorized PEC service provider details.
How to check authorized service providers?
- Firstly, go to the meeseva online portal.
- You will land on the homepage.
- Now on the top, select the option authorized service provider.
- You can see the service provider list on the coming page.
- There you can easily check the authorized service provider by district-wise organized list.
Latest MeeSeva App for android phone: download and install
- Open the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Search for ‘Meeseva app’ in the search bar.
- Now you can see the app in the list.
- Click on the install option.
- After it gets download and installation is finished you can run the app on your device.
MeeSeva 4.0.1 version for PC download
Generally, the Meeseva app is used on mobile devices and it is suitable for the same. But if you wish to use it on your PC or laptop you can definitely do that by simply following the steps below:
- Firstly install the ‘Bluestacks Emulator’ on your device.
- After this gets installed, you can open it.
- Now, you can see the search bar on the top.
- Search by typing ‘Meeseva App’.
- Next, click on the install button.
- And when the app gets installed you can easily run it on your PC or laptop. It works exactly the same as on your android phone.
In case of a Query regarding the portal, you can visit any nearby Meeseva center for details.
Also, if you want you can contact the below mentioned contacts:
|District||Incharge Persons||Mobile No.||Email id|
|Anantapur||P Siva Prasad|
S Kalyan Murthi
|East Godavari||D Naveen Kumar||9505407533||aptonlineeastgodavari[at]gmail[dot]com|
N Ramanjaneyulu Reddy
Y Siva Subraymani
|Krishna||Chevuri Kishore Babu||9515664089||kishorebabu.chevuri[at]aptonline[dot]in|
|SPSR Nellore||Siva Kotaiah|
|Srikakulam||Sreenivasa Rao M||7799669392||m.sreenivas225[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Visakhapatnam||R Satyanarayana Sastry||9000756342||satyanarayana.regella[at]aptonline[dot]in|
|Vizianagaram||V Rajesh Kumar||9515664091||rejeshkumarvanka[at]gmail[dot]com|
|West Godavari||P.Phani Kumar||9000757014||Phanikumar.puppala[at]aptonline[dot]in|