शादी अनुदान फॉर्म डाउनलोड | shadi anudan status check | shadi anudan online registration
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021 has been launched by the UP Government. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
Under this scheme, the daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities and General Category families of the state will be included.
In this article, we will share with you all the information related to UP Shadi Anudan Scheme like the online application process, documents required and eligibility criteria, etc. Read the article to the last to know more about this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online 2021
Due to financial difficulties facing by poor families for marriages, Uttar Pradesh introduced this scheme for the marriage of girls from economically weaker families of the state. Under this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 scheme, the following is the basic criteria
- For online application, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage and the age of the groom should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage.
- Under this scheme, a grant for a maximum of 2 girls from one family will be permissible.
उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह हेतु अनुदान योजना विवरण
The annual income of the family of the beneficiaries Uttar Pradesh residents who want to get monetary support from the state government for marriage should have the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The annual income of the family living in rural areas should not exceed Rs 46080
- For people in urban areas, the annual income of the family, should not exceed Rs. 56460.
- Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply under this Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Purpose of UP Shadi Anudan Scheme
The poor people of Uttar Pradesh are financially weak because of a lack of money and they are unable to get their daughter married.
Keeping this in mind, the state government has started Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anuda Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, financial support by the State Government for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Category and Other Backward Category families.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme Details
|Name of scheme||Shadi Anudan Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Monetary Benefit||Rs 51,000|
|Beneficiary||Economically poor girls from Uttar Pradesh|
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
Under the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021, the amount for the wedding of girls will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary and the applicant should have a bank account in Nationalized Banks only.
The fund transferred by the government will have to be withdrawn only when the daughter is getting married. Under this UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021, the application timeline is up to 90 days before or 90 days after the marriage.
Under this scheme, girls will also be provided medical facilities along with grants.
Benefits of Shadi Anudan Scheme
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families of UP residents.
Under the Shadi Anudan Scheme, State Government provides financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class and Other Backward Classes.
Eligibility For Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general, etc. will be eligible under this scheme.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the income of the family of the beneficiary in rural areas should not exceed Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should not exceed Rs 56460.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the bride’s age should be 18 years and the groom’s age should be 21 years.
Documents Required For Shadi Anudan Online Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account
- mobile Number
- Marriage Certificate (If applying after marriage)
उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह हेतु अनुदान Apply Online
The beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Shadi Anudan Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of New Registration. Below this,
- You have three options to select
- General, SC, ST Category Application
- Other Backward Class Category Application
- Minority Class Category Application
- Choose one of the options you are eligible for and then click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill this online application form with the details given below
- The wedding date of your daughter
- City/Village area
- Upload your photo (JPEG format only)
- Upload your daughter’s photograph
- Applicant’s name
- Daughter’s name
- Select the class you belong to (Hindu-caste)
- Select your caste
- Caste certificate number
- Upload your caste certificate
- Applicant’s father/husband’s name
- Select your gender
- Daughter’s father name
- Select if the applicant is a widow/disabled
- Daughter’s relation with the applicant
- Mobile number
- Details of Annual Income
- Finally, enter your Bank Details
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After that, print out the application form and secure it for the future.
Login Procedure For Users
- First of all, go to the Uttar Pradesh Marriage grant scheme website
- On the right side of the homepage, you can see the ‘Login Window’ option
- Under that, you have to select any one of the following
- Directorate (SWD)
- Directorate (BCWD)
- Directorate (MCWD)
- Directorate (ST)
- Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM)
- District Social Welfare Officer (DSWO)
- Backward Class Welfare Officer (BCWO)
- Minority Class Welfare Officer (MCWO)
- After that, select your district and enter the password which you have generated while registration
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Login’ button
Procedure for User Login
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Shadi Anudan
- On the homepage, click on the ‘User Login‘ tab
- Now, enter your application number, bank account number and password
- After that, enter the captcha code shown on the screen
- Finally, click on the ‘Login‘ button
Procedure To Take the Printout of Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of Shadi Anudan Uttar Pradesh State
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Print The Application Form‘ option
- Now, enter your application number, bank account number, password and captcha code
- After that, click on the Login button
- A new page will open on your computer screen
- Click on the Take Print Out option and you can take a printout of the application form for future reference
Procedure To Check The Application Status
- Firstly, visit the UP marriage grant scheme portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Status of The Application Form’
- Now, enter the following details
- Application Number
- Bank Account Number
- Captcha code
- After that, enter the login button
- Now you can see the citizen services dashboard on your screen
- Click on the Application Status option, give your details and click on the Submit button to see your application status
Download Government Orders
- First of all, you have to visit the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan official portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Mandate’ option
- Now, you can see three options on your computer screen
- When you click on the links given above, it will open GOs in the PDF form
- You can download the concerned PDF for the future reference
Help Desk for Shadi Anudan UP
- General, SC, ST category – Toll-Free No. 18004190001
- Other Backward Class Category – Dy. Director No. 02522-2288861 and Toll-Free No. 18001805131
- Minority Class Category – Dy. Director No. 02522-2286199