Recently Andhra Pradesh government in the guidance of the hon’ble chief minister has launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme for aged women belonging to vulnerable communities across the state.
Today in this article we have got you covered with all the aspects of the scheme. We have prepared a guide to educate you about the application process for the scheme and to check your name on the list.
Also, we have covered other related benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, and document requirements to qualify for the opportunity.
Please read the article to get hold of all the essential information regarding the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Andhra Pradesh
Last year in the mid of august the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh held an online meeting for the virtual launch of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme which is for the economical support to the women of minority community in the state.
The government has allocated an overall budget of 17000+ crore INR to make this plan a success. Moreover, This scheme covers the women of SC/ST/OBC categories in the state.
The government aims to facilitate financial support to the dependent ladies in the age group of 45 to 60 years old. The elderly women who turned 45 years after the announcement are eligible for the scheme.
Also, the government has earnestly started working for the objective with the current year’s budget of 4000+ crore rupees to cover 25 lakh beneficiaries in the state.
Allocation of Amount For The Implementation of The Scheme
- Under this scheme, the socio-economically backward women would be getting financial assistance for their business.
- Last year, The government has launched the scheme and transferred 18,750 rupees to 23 lakh beneficiaries in the state.
- The plan has focused on the women of the age category 45 to 60 years old.
- Through this scheme, the government has also planned to provide a pension of 27000 rupees to every SC/ST/OBC category woman.
- The total benefit amount under the scheme is 45,750 INR annually.
- The money will be directly disbursed into the bank account of the beneficiary.
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Women Who Belong To Minority Community|
|Concerned Department||Women and Child Welfare Department|
|Scheme Benefits||Pension and Other Financial Benefits|
|Eligible Citizens||Women of age 45 years to 60 years and are residents of Andhra Pradesh|
Check It Out: YSR Bima Status Check: View Beneficiary List 2021
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The foremost objective of the YSR Cheyutha scheme is to disburse the scheme amount to eligible women directly to their bank accounts.
- Another objective is to improve the quality of life of rural women who belong to the minority ethnic groups in the state.
- Also, the scheme benefits are distributed continuously for four years with an amount of Rs. 18750 per year
- Moreover, the scheme aims to provide a total sum of rupees 75000 INR to each beneficiary.
- For that, the amount will be directly disbursed into the registered bank savings account of the beneficiary under this scheme.
- Also, there are other benefits included for the women of Andhra Pradesh by the government.
Scheme Updates 2021
- To support the rural economic structure, the government is focusing on entrepreneurial opportunities especially for the women in the rural areas.
- For this, the government has assigned an overall budget of 17000 crore rupees for financial assistance to the older ladies.
- The amount distributed annually is around 75000 rupees to each individual enrolled for the scheme.
- The department of woman and child development is assigned the duty for the scheme-related updates.
- Also, the department has updated that they have signed an MOU with the companies like AMUL, HUL, reliance, etc. to take the business opportunities on a level above in the backward areas through this collaboration.
- Moreover, the age limit has updated to extend up to 60 years for availing the benefits and the benefits will be given for 4 years continuously.
Budget Allocation For The Scheme
For the success of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has ceiled the budget at 6300 crore rupees. This large amount budget will help the government to cover a big portion of the population who are with economic disability.
The budget has been decided on 30th June 2020 in a meeting held by YS Raja Shekhar Reddy and YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Also, for 15+ schemes launched on the YSR NAVASAKAM portal, there is a total budget of 224789 crore INR is disclosed on the same date for the present year.
Documents Required For The Scheme
The documents required for applying on the portal are mentioned below:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
- 2 passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Proof of the Andhra Pradesh state
- Age proof
- Bank account details (account number and IFSC code)
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme has several requirements to be a beneficiary of the benefits. Take a look over to know if you qualify for the scheme:
- Only women of the state are eligible for the scheme.
- The minimum age should be 45 years old to qualify for the scheme.
- The extreme age limit is extended to 60 years old.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate must belong to a minority community i.e., SC/OBC/ST or any other category.
Payment Status of Phase-2 Installments Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
In the first phase of financial help, the government had released an aggregate of 3937.2 crore rupees for 2100000 qualified people of the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
After the first time dispersal of deposits by the chief minister during the launch of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the ministers Botsa Satyanarayan and Peddireddy Ramchandra reddy had released the second payment on 13th November 2020.
The payment is sent to the 2 lakh+ beneficiaries for a total amount of 500 crore INR directly in their ledgers.
The amount deposited in each account was 18750 rupees for the current year’s compensation of the scheme. People who were left out in the first phase are covered in the second stage of the payment under this scheme.
This initiative is uplifting the rural economy by actively providing financial support to the SC/ST/OBC and other minority communities.
Online Procedure To Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Please follow the below given guide for YSR Cheyutha Apply Online:
- In the first step go to the official website of the concerned scheme.
- Next, select the apply option link from the homepage.
- After that, you will be redirected to the next page.
- Then fill the application form with the required details.
- upload all the important documents required for the scheme.
- And lastly, submit the application form on the portal.
- Remember to keep a record of the online application details for the future reference
YSR Cheyutha Cattle Scheme
The authorities are providing cows, buffaloes, goats, etc to the beneficiaries of the scheme. For this purpose, the block grant is set aside for an amount of 5380+ crore rupees in the current fiscal year.
This enables the woman in the rural locality to become independent and more empowered financially.
Also, apart from the launch of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme to support the woman the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced a collaboration with the leading companies like Hindustan Unilever, Amul, etc.
This association allows the beneficiaries to sell milk and other dairy commodities to such huge companies which will help them earn superlative income.
- The milk would be collected from cattle of women beneficiaries located at 9000+ Rythu Bharosa Kendras across the state.
- Cattle will be purchased by the Andhra Pradesh Government from Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, and Maharashtra for the purpose of distribution to the beneficiaries.
YSR Cheyutha Loan Scheme
The recent information recorded by the government shows that almost 150000 out of 23.2 lakh people want to run their own shops or desire to initiate self-employment.
This requirement is recognized by the chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and with the great initiative of the Cheyutha loan scheme.
At the moment, the government has already set up 10000+ retail shops for the beneficiaries which are almost 80% of their aim of forming 30000 retail shops in the state.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
On 12th August 2020, the implementation of the scheme was simply done on video conferencing where all the state ministers were present for the launch of the scheme.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced the first payment to the beneficiaries on the same auspicious day.
Also, the government has signed the Memorandum of Association with the famous milk product dealing companies which opportune almost 25 lakh females, who will sell the dairy products to them.
Next, on November 13th last year the department of female and child development served the second phase of payment under the YSR Cheyutha scheme by transferring 18000 rupees to the ledger account of the beneficiaries.
Other Related Schemes Implemented in The State of Andhra Pradesh
There are several more schemes initiated by the chief minister for the welfare of the residents. Read those schemes in the points below:
- YSR VIDHYA DEEVANA – this scheme is launched for the help of students to provide financial help for pursuing their higher education.
- SANSKRIT IN TIRUPATI – YS jagan mohan reddy has launched the scheme to establish sanskrit learning in institutes. This is a step forward to the advanced education society vision in the state.
- YSR SAMPOORNA POSHANA PLUS – under this scheme government has emphasized proper nutrition to the residents of the state. The government has fixed the budget ceiling at 1862 crore rupees.
- YSR PENSION KANUKA CARD – through this pension kanuka card the senior citizens would get pension amount in their bank accounts every year.
- YSR AAROGYASRI CARD – this card will assist the beneficiaries to avail the health facilities in the andhra pradesh hospitals.
- YSR SUNNA VADDI – this initiative has focused on the empowerment of women in the state and the development of the overall economy.
- YSR VAHANA MITRA – the auto drivers will get monetary support by enrolling themselves under the Vahana Mitra Scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
Procedure To Check Your Secretariat Location
To check the allotted secretariat for the beneficiaries kindly read the coming course of action for the same:
- Go to the YSR NAVASKAM portal online on your device.
- Then you will reach the homepage of the website.
- In the next step click on the ‘know your secretariat’ option which is present on the top right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- There you have to select the district from the list.
- After that, choose the respective Mandal.
- By doing that you can see a list of the secretariat on the screen.
- You can then easily search your name on the page.
Process To Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the latest beneficiary list for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme you can go along with the steps given below:
- So, in the first step visit the official website of YSR NAVASAKAM.
- By doing that you will reach the homepage of the portal.
- The next step is to choose the option for the beneficiary list or you can click here on the link.
- On the following page, a list will appear on your screen.
- You can see the district-wise allocation of the beneficiary list.
- Now select your choice of the district there.
- Then select your Mandal from the list.
- After that select the secretariat of your location.
- By doing the above steps you will be able to see the selected people and non-eligible applicants in the beneficiary list.
District Wise YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
|District Name||Number of Secretariats in the District||YSR Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List Uploaded(Yes)||Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List Not Available(No)||Cheyutha In Eligible Beneficiary List Uploaded(Yes)||Cheyutha In Eligible Beneficiary List Not Available(No)|
For any query regarding the scheme, then you can mail to – [email protected]