YSR Bima Apply Online | YSR Bima Bank List | YSR bima.ap.gov.in application & eKYC Status Check | Andhra Pradesh YSR Bima Scheme App Download
The workers in the unorganized sector are more vulnerable to accidents that happen during work hours. So, The Andhra Pradesh government has taken steps to provide support to the labour class working in Andhra Pradesh by launching the YSR bima scheme.
In this article today we have discussed all the related information to the insurance scheme.
We have explained in detail the benefits of the scheme, the eligibility required to apply, documentation necessary for the process, and the application procedure for the scheme. And lastly, we have prepared a guide for checking the YSR beneficiary list in 2022.
Table of Contents
YSR Bima Scheme 2022
The YSR bima is an insurance scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. It was launched on 20 October 2020 for the monetary help of the families of the dead or permanently disabled worker enrolled in the scheme.
This insurance scheme will provide a cover of up to 5 lakh rupees to the unorganized workers of the Andhra Pradesh state. The insurance holder has to pay 15 rupees every year as a premium.
Moreover, The YSR bima will cover almost 1 crore people across the state with a dedicated budget of 500+ crore rupees. The amount will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Only the workers with a salary of 15000 rupees or less per month will qualify for this scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get instant financial relief of 10000 rupees before the final claim settlement.
This scheme will be a great help to the families who have a single bread earner exposed to the risk of losing life at work.
Highlights of the Scheme
|Name of the Initiative||YSR Bima scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy led the Andhra Pradesh government|
|Who are Eligible||The person who is a domicile of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Insurance Premium||The beneficiary has to pay 15 rupees per year|
|The objective of the Scheme||To prevent the sudden shock to families of the labour when accidents happen on work sites.|
|Insurance Amount For Beneficiary||Under the scheme, the government has promised to provide up to 5 lakh rupees for the claim.|
|Days of Claim||15 Days|
Important Features of YSR Bima Scheme
- This scheme is launched to give monetary help to the unorganized sector workers and poor people.
- The Andhra Pradesh workers are entitled to the bima.
- An insurance amount of Rs. 1 lakh will be given to families of the deceased if a person aged between 18 – 50 years dies naturally
- The amount can be provided to the extent of Rs. 5 lakh if the person dies in an accident aged between 18 – 70 years
- The 10000 rupees will be transferred immediately at the time of the accident or death of the beneficiary.
- The insurance amount will be transferred within 15 days of applying for the claim settlement.
- The government has decided on a budget of 510+ crore rupees to make this yojana a success.
- The amount will be transferred through DBT in the submitted bank account of the beneficiary.
- The ysr bima will cover 1 crore+ resident of the state.
- The insurance premium amount is just 15 rupees per annum.
- The applicant may contact PD DRDA in case of any query related to the payment/claim status/application process.
- The selected person for the insurance scheme will receive a policy number for future reference.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The scheme will benefit almost 1.4 crore people of Andhra Pradesh.
- With the insurance bima, the government is focusing on the labor class of the state.
- This scheme will safeguard the families of the deceased or permanently disabled labor by providing them economical support.
- The workers whose salary is 15000 rupees or less per month are covered only for the scheme.
- The amount is provided to the nominee of the beneficiary so they can support the family afterward.
- The benefit amount can be given from 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh rupees.
- The residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible only.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The workers in the unorganized sector can apply for the scheme. Example- labors
- The per month salary should be 15000 INR or less.
- The workers from age 18 to 70 years old are eligible only.
- The worker should be registered under the Praja Sadhikaara survey.
- The above-mentioned points cover the eligibility requirements for the YSR insurance.
YSR Bima Insurance Sum Payment To Beneficiaries
Under the insurance scheme, if the beneficiary gets injured for the lifetime or in case of his death he will get a sum of amount as compensation by the government.
- The nominee will receive the amount in case of the death of the bima holder.
- The amount of 10000 rupees will be transferred immediately at the time of the accident of the beneficiary.
- The scheme provides 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh rupees according to the age category.
- The beneficiaries whose age falls under 18 to 50 years, will get a cover of 5 lakh rupees in case of death or total disability.
- Another age group from 51 to 70 years old beneficiaries, will get insurance amount of 3 lakh rupees in accidental death or permanent injury.
- The next category is of amount 1.5 lakh rupees for those who suffer partial injury(permanent) in the age group 18 to 70 years.
- The last age slab includes the workers of 18 to 50 years old, where 2 lakh rupees is given to the family if the beneficiary dies a natural death.
The following documents are required while applying for the YSR Bima scheme:
- White ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Permanent Address proof of Andhra Pradesh
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Passport-sized photo of the candidate
Application Procedure For The Scheme
- The application procedure is done with very simple registration steps given below.
- You have to only enroll yourself for the survey named ‘ Praja Sadhikaara survey’ in the application process.
- The survey will be conducted at your home by the department employees.
- When your name will be registered for the scheme.
- Then you can easily check your name in the list on the portal of YSR NAVASAKAM.
Procedure To Check Beneficiary List
- Firstly, visit the official portal of YSR Bima.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Claims‘ option on the menu bar
- Now, you can see a dashboard of Claim Reports, under that ‘Click on the ‘District Wise LSA Status‘
- Then, select your District or the Total number
- Finally, an excel sheet will be downloaded on your mobile/computer, in that you can check your claims with all the details
District Wise YSR Bima Beneficiary List 2022
YSR Bima Bank List 2022
|1||AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK LIMITED|
|4||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank|
|6||Axis Bank Ltd|
|8||Bank Of Baroda|
|9||Bank Of India|
|10||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|12||Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd|
|13||Central Bank Of India|
|14||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank|
|15||City Union Bank|
|16||Coastal Local Area Bank|
|19||Development Credit Bank|
|20||Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd|
|21||District Co-operative Central Bank (DCC Bank)|
|22||Federal Bank Ltd.|
|23||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|24||ICICI Bank Ltd|
|27||IDFC First Bank|
|29||Indian Overseas Bank|
|30||Indusind Bank Ltd|
|31||Ing Vysya Bank Ltd|
|32||Karnataka Bank Ltd|
|33||Karur Vysya Bank Ltd|
|34||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd|
|35||Krishna District Co-Operative Bank|
|36||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|37||Oriental Bank Of Commerce|
|38||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|40||Sapthagiri Grameena Bank|
|41||South Indian Bank|
|42||State Bank Of India|
|43||State Bank Of Mysore|
|45||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|46||The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|47||The Kanakamahalakshmi Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|49||Union Bank Of India|
Search Claims by Account Number/Rice Card
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of the YSR Bima Scheme
- Click on the ‘Search‘ option on the top of the homepage
- There are two ways to Search (By Account Number/Rice Card)
Search By Account Number
- Select Bank Name
- Select Branch Name
- Enter Account Number which is registered while applying for the scheme
- Finally, click on the ‘Account Number’ Search
Search By Rice Card
- Select District Name
- Select Mandal Name
- Enter Rice Card Number
- After that, click on the ‘Rice Card Search’
- Finally, you can see the ‘Claim Status’ of your YSR Bima will be displayed on the screen
Nominee For the Scheme
- The nominee can be the wife of the beneficiary or the daughter or A 21-year-old son.
- Parents of the insurance holder.
- The daughter-in-law or her children only when the son of the beneficiary had died.
Procedure To Check Claim Status of Insurance
- To check the claim status of insurance, you have to visit the official website of the YSR NAVASAKAM.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the portal.
- Now, click on the ‘monitoring cell’ option.
- Enter your aadhaar details on the status link.
- Finally, you can check the claim status on your computer screen.
Today in this article we have provided to you all the information regarding the YSR bima in the year 2022. If you still face any problems related to the scheme feel free to contact the portal information given below.
Toll-free helpline number 155214