AP Aarogyasri Card Download | YSR Aarogyasri Card Status check | Aarogyasri card apply online | YSR aarogyasri helpline number
As we all know that in recent times the Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated many helpful schemes for the economically backward society.
Those lists of schemes include the YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme 2022 through which you can use it to compensate for your medical bills.
So, today we are going to tell you the essential information such as checking Aarogyasri card status, downloading YSR forms, application form submission, etc.
Also, we have covered the step-by-step guide for performing important changes on the official portal of the AP Aarogyasri scheme. Please read till the end so you don’t miss any important information in the post.
AP Aarogyasri Card Scheme 2022
The AP Aarogyasri Card Scheme was launched in early 2017 in Andhra Pradesh in which free treatment is given to families with the Aarogyasri health card.
This initiative was started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to support the poor and money deprived families, who can’t pay medical bills for the treatment.
Also, the government ensures many health care benefits under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore, the government has already assisted a large number of people with zero-cost health facilities.
About YSR Aarogyasri Initiative
- The free treatment reimbursement includes the kidney, heart, liver, lung, pancreas, and other digestive internal organs for the health cards beneficiary.
- The reimbursement amount is a maximum of 150000 rupees for the treatment.
- In case the expenses are above 150000, the government provides fifty thousand rupees as additional compensation.
- For chronic illness treatment, there is a protection of 2 lakh Indian rupees for the cardholder.
- A list of 900+ types of diseases is included for the medical treatment in government hospitals for the Aarogyasri scheme beneficiary.
Meeseva Andhra Pradesh Online Services
|Initiated Scheme Name||AP Aarogyasri Card Scheme|
|Initiated By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website & Portal||http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Both ONLINE & OFFLINE modes are available for the application form.|
|Aim of the Aarogyasri Scheme||To make health facilities accessible to every poor citizen in the Andhra Pradesh state.|
Latest Changes for Beneficiaries
Since the Aarogyasri Scheme was launched in Andhra Pradesh in the early months of 2017, it is spontaneously making changes to benefit the needy as much as possible.
Also, the addition of the new terms in the scheme was added on January 3rd, 2020 for all the citizens of the state. Moreover, by the end of 2020 last year, the Hon’ble Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has made several revisions in the guidelines of the Aarogyasri card facilities.
That revision includes the addition of the number of diseases in the list of free treatment facilities by the government hospitals.
Benefits of Aarogyasri Card Scheme
The major benefit under the YSR Aarogyasri scheme is the free medical treatment provisions for every beneficiary.
Also, the card is available for financially unstable people who cannot afford the payments of the medical bill in the hospitals.
Now, due to the Aarogyasri card in Andhra Pradesh being available for the residents, every poor person can take surgeries, medical treatments, etc.
New Updates in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
In recent times the Andhra Pradesh government has reformed the Aarogyasri scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The YSR scheme now includes 2000+ diseases in the list for medical financial assistance by the government.
Moreover, if you have medical bills above 1000 rupees then you can avail yourself of the free treatment benefits.
Also, the number of government hospitals are increased in the list for the scheme facilities and for a change you can use the Aarogyasri card outside the AP province i.e., in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
Objectives of the AP Free Health Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to give free facilities in the hospitals to the Andhra Pradesh Government. As the number of beneficiaries is increasing the government is aiming to cover every poor family in the province and help them by covering their hospital bills.
Note that the Aarogyasri card will help to cover bills above 1000 INR for the listed hospitals only. Besides, you will get many other health benefits that are fully funded by the state authorities.
Services Available in the Health Card Scheme
The first type of facility available for chronic outpatient’s treatment in service of the doctor’s consultation, investigation, of and medicine bills, etc.
Another service on the list includes the free health checkup benefit for cardholders who are 40 years old or above.
District wise Hospitals List For YSR Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh
|Name of the District||Hospital List|
|Anantapur||Govt. General Hospital – Anantapur|
|Chittoor||Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati|
|Warangal||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Warangal|
|Nizamabad||Medical Sciences – Narketpally, NalgondaGovt. General Hospital Nizamabad|
|Rangareddy||Gandhi Hospital IN Hyderabad Osmania General Hospital|
|Mahabubnagar||Govt General Hospital & Hospital S.V.S Hospital, Mahabubnagar|
|Medak||District Hospital Sangareddy & Hospital MNR Medical College Hospital, Sangareddy|
|Karimnagar||District Hospital WITH Hospital Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences Karimnagar|
|Hyderabad||Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad Gandhi Hospital|
|Adilabad||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences ( RIMS )|
|Kakinada||East Godavari Government General Hospital|
|Guntur||Governance General Hospital|
|YSR Kadapa||YSR Kadapa – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)|
|Krishna||Government General Hospital|
|Nellore||Nellore DSR Hospital Nellore Tie & Up Hospital with Narayana Medical College Hospital|
|Kurnool||Government General Hospital, Kurnool|
|Prakasam||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)|
|Visakhapatnam||King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam|
|West Godavari||District Hospital & Alluri Seetharamaraju Academy Medical Sciences (ASRAM), Eluru|
|Vizianagaram||Vizianagaram District Hospital & Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Srikakulam||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Khammam||District Hospital collaboration with Hospital Mamata General & Super Speciality Hospital Khammam|
Uncovered Treatments and Diseases Latest List
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Assisted devices for heart failures
- Bone Marrow, cardiac transplantations, and liver
- Gamma knife procedures for Neurosurgery
Available Procedures for Beneficiary of Aarogyasri
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Psychosis and other Chronic mental illnesses
- Vascular Occlusive disorders of extremities
- Type 1DM & Type 2DM
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- SLE & other Tissue disorder(connective tissue)
- Bronchia; Asthma
- Cardiac Failure
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic kidney disease
- Conclusive disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Steps to Download Aarogyasri Card
The beneficiary can just download the health card for easy access to the health benefits from the card in case of several medical emergencies. We understand the importance of that, so, come along with the steps below to learn the steps:
- The first step is to visit the nearest MeeSeva Centre to download the Aarogyasri health card.
- On the homepage of the meeseva portal, log in with the Login ID and Password of the agent.
- You need to log in with the credentials through which you have applied for the health card.
- Next, give all the necessary information which is asked by the meeseva centre department.
- Furthermore, the meeseva agent will forward the request for your card.
- Once the registration is completed, get your acknowledgement slip from there.
- The acknowledgement slip is important, make sure you keep it secure.
- You have successfully applied for the health card, now wait for 15-20 days.
- Finally, you can get your card from the meeseva centre within 30 days.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Card Application Process
You can apply for the Scheme in Andhra Pradesh through online and offline modes of application. Read below to learn both methods in the application process.
- To apply online, visit the website www.navasakam.ap.gov.in on your internet browser.
- This takes you to the following main page of the official YSR portal.
- Then select the login option from the same page.
- After login on to the portal, click on the ‘Aarogyasri Health card application Proforma’.
- Next, enter the personal and other details asked in the application form.
- Consequently, other than that, attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Now submit the application request on the portal.
- Lastly, don’t forget to take a print copy of the application form for future use.
- First of all, you need to get the application form from the YSR NAVASAKAM portal to apply offline for the scheme.
- For that, go to the official website through this link here.
- Then you will be redirected to the homepage of the navasakam portal.
- Now, the next step is to select the ‘download’ option list.
- By doing that you can see a list of proforma(forms) on your screen.
- Another step is to choose the ‘YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma’ out of them.
- From clicking that option you will go on the next page,
- Further in the process, you can see the link to download the application form there.
- Download the form by clicking on the link and take a printout of the same.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the necessary information required on it.
- After filling the form, pin the asked documents with the application proforma.
- Finally, you can submit the application form to the concerned office.
Eligibility Requirements for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- To be eligible for the scheme, the candidate must not own a four-wheeled vehicle.
- Next, the applicant should be earning 5 lakh INR or less (annual family income). If the income is more than this limit, the applicant is disqualified.
- Also, for eligibility, you should have less than 35 acres of land (wet and dry both including).
- Moreover, the scheme gives priority to cleaning employees, wage workers, contract employees who are earning less than five lakh per year.
- Note that, the applicant cannot hold more than 334 square yards(3000 SQ FT) municipal property.
- Also, all the economically weaker sections and below poverty line families are eligible for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme and the health benefits.
The necessary documents are listed as follows:
- Aadhaar Card of all the members applying for the card
- Income certificate as Proof of annual income in the family
- EWS or BPL certificate
- Permanent Address Proof
Procedure to Check YSR Health Card Status
- To know your status of the Aarogyasri health card, go to the official website.
- Next, on the homepage, choose the EHS option from the front of it.
- You will be then redirected to the next web page of the portal.
- Consequently, select the Health Card Status option on the same screen.
- On the following page, enter your employee id or pensioner id with other information.
- After filling in these details, ‘submit’ the request by clicking the button.
- Finally, the latest change or update will appear on the next screen.
Download Application Forms
You can download the application form from the official website of the Navasakam YSR. To get to know in detail about the same, follow the steps here:
- Firstly, click on this link here.
- This will take you to the homepage of the YSR NAVASAKAM portal.
- Next, on the same page find the option ‘download’ for moving ahead.
- Now, select the panel and a set of different proforma forms will open there.
- The list of application forms include:
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Application proforma to Add Members
- Application form for DELETE Members
- Application Proforma for Edit Members
- User Manual for EDIT/DELETE/ADD Members details for PDA/WHS
Steps to Add Member Name in Aarogyasri
- To apply offline for adding a new member name to the card, visit www.navasakam.ap.gov.in through your PC.
- Then click on the ‘download’ panel from the homepage.
- On the upcoming page where you will find the ‘YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma’ option on the screen.
- Click on that option.
- Afterwards, there will be a link opened i.e, ‘Application form for Add Members’. Download the form by clicking on that link.
- Following on the next page, you have to take a printout of the form.
- Write all the information that needs to be filled in the application proforma.
- Attach all the required documents in the next step.
- Now, submit the form to the related department.
- Visit the official webpage for adding new members to the Aarogyasri scheme card.
- Next, on the Main Page of the portal kindly select the login option there.
- By login on to the website, you can move further in the process.
- So, you have to select the ‘online application form for add/edit/delete option on the same page.
- After that, you will go to the following page on the navasakam portal.
- On that screen, you are required to fill the application form upfront.
- Besides, you need to attach the documents asked by the authorities with the form.
- After all the above things, finally submit the application request from your device.
- Note that taking a printout is important for near future purposes.
Steps to Delete Member from the Card
- You can delete the member from the beneficiary list of the health card in AP, visit the official website of GramawardSachivalayam webpage on your device.
- By doing that you will reach the homepage.
- There you need to find the ‘download’ panel where a list of forms will appear.
- The second step is to select ‘YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma’ from the page.
- Now, on the next page, go to the option ‘Application form for Delete Members’.
- And choose the download button there.
- You can take a printout after the form is downloaded on your device.
- The last steps would be writing all the demanded information in the form, attaching documents, and submitting it to the concerned office.
- Now, the first step would be visiting the Navasakam Portal online.
- Following that, you will be redirected to the homepage of the portal.
- Next, click on the login option given there on the page.
- After login on to the webpage, select the link ‘online application form for add/edit/delete member.
- This will open the application form on the upcoming page.
- Fill the application form afterwards carefully.
- At last, submit the application form with pinned required documents.
- Take a print of the form as well to use it ahead.
The process to Edit Member for the AP Aarogyasri
- The first step to edit is to go to the Navasakam Portal where you will get the application form.
- On the upcoming page, select the ‘download’ option.
- In the download menu, click on ‘YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma’ there.
- Then the application form will get downloaded on your device.
- Take a printout of the application form and enter the necessary details.
- After that, pin the asked documents with the form.
- And at the end, submit the application form to the concerned department.
- Visit the official website of Grama Ward Sachivalayam portal.
- Now reaching the homepage, select the ‘login’ option.
- After login on to the portal, you have to click on the link which is for any edit/deletion/addition of the member.
- In the application form enter the necessary details required.
- Then attach the documents mandatory for the process.
- Finally, click on the submit option and make sure to get a printout for future use.
Check Medical Reimbursement Status
You can check for the medical reimbursement status for different beneficiaries by visiting the official website of the Aarogyasri Scheme where you can also get other information related to the medical reimbursement of the YSR Aarogyasri scheme.
Employee Medical Reimbursement Status
- Firstly, type www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/ on your internet browser.
- By doing that you will be taken to the main page of the portal.
- The second step will be to select the EHS choice from the menu bar.
- Then you are required to choose the ‘Employee Medical Reimbursement Status’ on the following page.
- Next, enter the DME number, Trust Number, and Choice of reimbursement method.
- At last, push the search option and now you will see the update on your device.
Medical Reimbursement Status for Pensioner
- You can check your status on the official portal.
- Also, you can visit it by clicking here.
- Now you can select the EHS option from the homepage menu bar.
- Following that, you have to select the Pensioner Medical Reimbursement Status.
- With that, you will be forwarded to the next page.
- There you need to enter the below details carefully:
- online/offline medical reimbursement
- DME number
- Trust Number
- By selecting the ‘search option, you can see the latest update on the display.
Steps to Check Employee Enrollment Status
You can follow the given steps below to know your latest status update for the Employee enrollment process:
- In the first step, go to the official website of the YSR Aarogyasri portal.
- On the homepage, kindly click on the option ‘EHS’ given in the front.
- You will be redirected to another upcoming page for further process.
- On the following page, you need to select the option named ‘Search Employee Enrollment Status’.
- You will see this option under the Employee section.
- After that, you are required to fill in the necessary details like your name, DDO, Department name, etc on the next page.
- Lastly, click on the search button below the box.
- By entering the above information you can know about your status.
Phone Number – 0863-2259861
|Depatment/Wing||Designation||Name of the Officer||Phone Numbers|
|Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust||Chief Executive Officer||Shri. Vadarevu Vinay Chand, IAS||0863-2259861, Ext:212||ceoap[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Administration & HR||Executive Officer||M.Prasada Rao||8333817330||ap_c388[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||D.Narendra||8333817326||ap_c389[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (HR)(NT)||Gundala Vamsi Krishna||8333817311||ap_c440[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Budget & Finance (Accounts Wing)||Joint Executive Officer||K Bhavani Sankar||7901092800||ap_d110[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||M.Kiran||8333817344||ap_c242[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||K Siva Prasad||8333817396||ap_c261[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Project Monitoring Unit – Software||General Manager||A.Vijaya Bhaskar||7901092795||ap_c214[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy General Manager||M. Ankaiah||8333817456||c009[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy General Manager||K. Sudhakar Reddy||8333817400||ap_c423[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Assistant General Manager||S.Vamsi Krishna||8333817452||ap_c277[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Assistant General Manager||P Honey Ezekiel||ap_c461[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|PMU-Executive||K. Venkata Manikanta||7901092778||ap_c438[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|PMU-Executive||A Venkata Durga Rao||8331035494||ap_c462[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Network Administrator||Kallam Sambi Reddy||9014069939||ap_c502[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|IT Executive||T.Sivakoteswara Rao||ap_m489[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|IT Executive||B.Srinivasa Chakaravarthy||8331035493||ap_m527[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Group Mail ID||ap_pmu[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Operations wing ( Preauthorisations, Claims and Followups )||Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr.U.Ashok Reddy||8333817347||ap_c391[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in and eo.operations[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr. B.Shashidhar kumar||8333817329||ap_c184[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr R Naga Malleswari||8333817335||ap_c351[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr Sarvani||7901092790||ap_c285[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||Pragathi Devi Reddy||ap_c441[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Field Operations Support Services & Grievances||Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr.L.Ramu||8333817301||ap_d097[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr.K. Emerald Priyadharshini||7901092792||ap_c380[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Planning & Coordination wing||Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr. T Rama Rao||ap_c491[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr B.Chennakesav Naik||8106344609||ap_d120[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||C. Siva Shankar||8333817355||ap_c213[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||A.Vijay Kumar||8333817404||ap_c260[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Empanelment & Medical Audit wing||Chief Medical Auditor||Dr. K.L.Prasanna||7901091288||ap_d089[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech) (EDC)||Dr. A Bhuvaneswari||ap_d108[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech) (EMP)||Dr. A. Pydi Poorna Pavani||ap_d121[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (T)(Contact for Private hospital Empanelment Issues)||Dr.D.Dileep||8341540049||ap_c454[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)(Contact for Govt. hospitals and Other State Hospital issues)||A.Sri Lakshmi||8333817384||ap_c313[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Group Mail ID||8333817450||ap_edm[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|104 Sevakendram & 102 Call Centre||General Manager (I/C)||Dr. K.L.Prasanna||7901091288||ap_d089[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|EHS||Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr.TSR Murthy||7901092801||ap_c525[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr. Raja Gopal Reddy||8333817378||ap_c398[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Joint Executive Officer (Tech) – Dental||Dr. P.Indeevar||8333817477||ap_c378[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||B. Ravi Shankar Babu||7901092788||ap_c392[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||Anupama Ketham Reddy||8333817451||ap_c439[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Medical Reimbursement||Joint Executive Officer (Tech)||Dr Spandana Kandra||8331035486||ap_d112[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Deputy Executive Officer (NT)||B.Kalpavalli||7901092782||ap_c275[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Others||Vigilance Officer||P Narasimha Rao||8333817322||ap_c474[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Legal Officer||V.Jawahar Babu||8333817436||ap_c203[at]ysraarogyasri[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in|
We have provided you with the almost all important information about YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme today.
If you still feel you want some clarification over any of the above topics, feel free to write the queries in the comment section below. Also, you can directly contact the authorities through e-mail address- [email protected]