UP Scholarship Latest News 2022 | यूपी छात्रवृत्ति Online Application Form @ scholarship.up.gov.in | UP Scholarship Check Status Online | UP Scholarship Student Login & Registration
The scholarship is a monetary grant provided by the government to support the poor and economically backward students to enroll them in the higher education system; this will enable students to pursue education to achieve their career goals.
Uttar Pradesh is the largest populated state in India and has the highest poverty. Many students of the state drop out of school because their families cannot afford quality education.
So to overcome this problem, the UP government has launched a scholarship scheme for students.
The scholarship given by the government will apply to all students who belong to SC/ST, OBC, Minority, and General Category students provided their family income should be below the prescribed limit
In this article, We have provided the step by step procedure regarding the UP Scholarship for the year 2022. Read the complete article to know more about the online registration, application last date and renewal details
Table of Contents
Highlights Of UP Scholarship Online 2022
|UP Scholarship Scheme
|Uttar Pradesh Government
|Social Welfare Department
|Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
|Poor and economically backward students
|UP Scholarship 2021 Start & Last Date
|For Pre Matric – 23rd July – 12th October
For Post Matric – 20th July – 21st October
For Post Matric in interstate – 20.07.2021
For Post Matric outside the state – 20.07.201
Pre-Matric (9th – 10th class) UP Scholarship Form Online Submission Dates
|Important Dates For Online Application
|24th July – 20th August
|Window For Error Rectification in Application Forms
|3 days after final online application submissions
|Hard copy submissions of UP Scholarship Forms to the recognized schools
|Within 6 days of final filling of application forms which is upto 26th August 2020
|Verification of Submitted forms by school authorities
|25th July – 31st August
|Student verification for non-renewal of applications by authorities
|1st September – 17th November
|Verification for final eligible students by the district inspector of schools
|Upto 7th September
|Retrieving of students database from Public Financial Management System (PFMS) software system
|1st September – 10th September
|Approval of final corrected data of students by the district approval committee
|11th September – 25th September
|Generation of eligible students data from the National Informatics Centre based in the state
|Till 28th September 2020
|Transfer of amount to the student’s bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
|Upto 30th September
|Scholarship Disbursement ceremony/programs across the districts of the state
Application For UP Scholarship Renewal For Pre-Matric Students
|Online Application Last Date of UP Scholarship For Students
|24th July – 12th October
|Error Rectitifcation In Submitted Applications Forms
|Upto 3 days after the last date of submission
|Taking printout and submission of the application Form
|Within 7 days after submitting an online application
|Physical verification of the application form with all other enclosures submitted by students
|25th July – 28th October
|Verification of schools for recognition and the exact number of students enrolled by district inspector of schools
|Upto 5th November
|Retrieving eligible students database from the PFMS online software system after verification
|29th October – 25th November
|Rectification of the unconfirmed data of some students with respective login of students, schools and welfare officers
|13th November – 25th November 2020
|Submission of the application with all important documents after rectification by students to their respective schools
|Within 3 days of final application submission
|Schools to verify the online application data to the hard copy submitted by the students with all enclosures
|13th November – 3rd December
|Further verification of the doubtful data with the state unit of the National Informatics Centre (NIC)
|4th December – 10th December
|Approval of the scholarships to the eligible students and digitally signed data by the district-level departmental officer
|Upto 28th December
|To generate the final data of approved students from NIC, Lucknow
|30th December 2020
|Transfer of amount to the bank account of eligible students through central PFMS e-payment system
|21st January 2021
Post Matric UP Scholarship 2020 Dates For Application Submission
|UP Scholarship Dates For Online Application
|1st August – 25th August
|Rectification Window For students who have made errors during application
|3 days within the closing date of the online application
|Submission of hardcopy of applications to the respective government recognized educational institutes
|To be submitted within 7 days of online submission (Upto 1st September)
|Verification of documents and forwarding them to the authorities
|2nd August – 7th September
|Verification of non-renewal of the applications by students and physical verification of institutes by district educational officers and by district welfare officers
|8th September – 20th November
|Recognition of the schools and verification of eligible students enrolled in schools
|Upto 15th September
|Receiving of students data from PFMS software system after verification
|8th September – 15th September 2020
|Release of final verified data of eligible students by the district approval committee
|16th September – 28th September
|To generate the database of verified students by NIC, Lucknow upon digital signature authentication by district-level officers
|30th September 2020
|PFMS e-payment system will transfer the scholarship grant to the saving account of eligible students
|Organizing ceremony for scholarship disbursement to students
|21st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria For UP Scholarship
- A student who is applying for the scholarship should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Students from SC/ST, OBC, Minority and General Category Students are eligible.
- Only students studying the 9th and 10th classes are eligible for Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Only 11th class and 12th class students are eligible for the UP Post Matric scholarship.
- The annual family income of the eligible students should not exceed Rs. 100000 for Pre Matric Scholarship
- Rs. 200000 annual family income for OBC, Minority, and General Category students and Rs. 250000 for SC/ST students who are applying for Post Matric Scholarship
Documents Required For UP Government Scholarship Scheme
- Resident/ Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipts
- Student ID Proof
- Mark sheets
- Latest Passport size photographs
Student Online UP Scholarship Registration Process
If you want to avail of the government provided scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below
There are four types of registration processes for different students
- Pre-Matric Class 9-10
- Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12
- Post-Matric Other than Inter
- Post-Matric Out Side State
Registration Procedure For Pre-Matric Class 9-10 UP Scholarship
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UP Scholarship and Reimbursement portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Pre Matric Class 9-10’ option and you will find the Registration Option, click that option
- A new registration page will open on your computer screen
- Now enter the select the District name where the student is studying, Educational Institution Class/caste group and Religion
- After that, enter the Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth which is mentioned on the birth certificate and selects the Gender of the student
- Subsequently, enter the Year of Passing 8th Class and Name of the School Studying 8th Class
- Now enter the Mobile Number which is linked to the Aadhaar Number (Here, Parent’s mobile number can be given) and Telephone No. and Email Id is optional
- Enter the password which has 8-12 characters and Confirm the self-created password
- Make sure that you have noted your password somewhere
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
UP Scholarship Online Registration Process For Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12 Students
- Firstly, go to the official Uttar Pradesh Scholarship website
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Post Matric Inter Class 11-12‘ tab and go to the registration form by click on the ‘Registration’ option
- Now, select the district, educational institution, caste and religion
- After that, enter the student name, father/husband name, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender
- Subsequently, select the Year of High-School Passing, High-School Board and enter the High School Board Serial Number
- Next, enter the Name and address of the school/institution, mobile number, password and confirm the password again
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Fill Online Application Form For UP Government Scholarship Scheme
UP Scholarship login window has been provided for students who want to avail of this scheme by applying online and the procedure for the same is given below
- Firstly, go to scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Student’ tab on the main menu, in the drop-down, click on the ‘Fresh Login’ and select any of the four options given.
- Now the login page will open and Application Type and Pre Matric are selected automatically.
- After that, enter the Date of Birth and Password.
- Subsequently, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button to login to the student’s dashboard.
- Now, fill the UP Scholarship Online Form carefully and recheck the filled form to avoid any mistake.
- Finally, upload all the required documents and submit the UP Scholarship Form for further verification.
- If you are an existing beneficiary of this scheme, you have been provided with a renewal login so that you can verify all the documents online and add any new document if it s asked while applying for renewal of the scholarship
UP Scholarship Status Check 2022
If you want to check your scholarship status, then you have to follow the process given below
- Firstly, visit the official Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship online portal
- Click on the ‘Status’ tab on the menu of the homepage
- In the drop-down, click on the ‘Application Status 2020-21’ option
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill in the following details
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth
- Finally, click on the ‘Search‘ button
- You will get the scholarship status on your computer screen and you can take the printout of it for your reference
- If you have forgotten to upload any required document during online application procedure then you may have to contact the respective department officials and rectify the error immediately to get the scholarship amount transferred to your account
Check UP Scholarship PFMS Payment Status
To check your scholarship status through this method, then please follow the steps given below
- Firstly, go to the Public Financial Management System website
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Know Your Payments‘ option
- A new Payment by Account Number page will open on your computer screen
- Now, enter your bank name, account number and confirm this again
- After that, enter the word verification and finally click on the ‘Search‘ button
- Consequently, your payment status will be shown on the display
UP Scholarship Correction Date For 2022
- Generally, students make some mistakes while applying for Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarships online.
- Initially, when a fresh application is filed and forwarded to the concerned authorities for verification, some application may be rejected for mistakes in the application form or non-submission of some required documents
- Students should continuously check for application status after online submission to know if authorities have raised any queries
- The government will give only upto three days for corrections in the applications form and students have to rectify their data in this period only; otherwise, they may not get the scholarship amount in their bank accounts
Step By Step Procedure For UP Scholarship Correction In Application Form
- First of all, you have to go to scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Student’ tab on the menu bar under that, select the Fresh Login option.
- After that, click anyone of the login options (Pre-Matric, Intermediate Student login, Post-Matric Other than inter-student login and Post-Matric Other State Student login)
- Subsequently, fill the details like registration number, date of birth, password, captcha and click on the submit option.
- After login into your account, you can see the option of Scrutiny Result.
- Now, click on the “Modify Application After Initial Application’ button and you will be taken to the UP Scholarship Correction Form.
- Now, you will have to make the required corrections, upload any required documents and check the form carefully and submit the form.
- Now, take the corrected application form’s printout and submit to your concerned school/college/educational institution.
- Subsequently, the verification will be done again before they release your scholarship amount.
UP Scholarship Student Name List 2022 District Wise
- The government will release a list of students who are eligible for the scholarship after final verification.
- Since millions of students applied for this scheme, it takes some time to release the student’s list.
- District Name wise list and number of students will be displayed on the official website
- If you cannot find your name on the portal, then contact the District Educational Officer or Respective Institutions where you have enrolled for studies.
Summary Of UP Online Scholarship Summary
|Forwarded By Institutions
|Pre-Matric (Class 9-10)
|Post-Matric (11-12 Class)
UP Scholarship Form PDF For Manual Application Submission
- UP government has provided only online mode for applying for a scholarship
- It is necessary to register yourself in the portal and login with your credentials for online application
- When you fill the application online and done with submission, then you have an option to download the filled application in PDF form
- You have to take the printout of it, attach all the necessary documents and submit manually to the school/college authorities for verification
Institution Login Procedure
- Firstly, go to the Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal
- Click on the ‘Institution’ option on the homepage
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ tab and select any one of the options given
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill the details given below
- Select your district, choose the urban or rural and educational institution
- After that, enter the password and enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the ‘Login‘ button
List Of Blacklisted Institutions
As of now, there are two educational institutions that have been blacklisted, they are
- Excellence College Of Professional Studies Shastri Nagar in Meerut district, vide order dt. 30th July 2015
- Chaudhary Babulal Institute Of Technology And Management in the Hathras district, vide order dt. 30th Sept 2015
UP government has given all instructions for students and institutions to follow the procedures for getting the scholarships, to know more about these things you can click on the links given below
- General Instruction for Students
- General Instructions for Outside State Institutions
- General Instruction for Institutions
- Outside State Institutions Registration Form
Help Desk Contact Information
- OBC Students should contact Backward Class Welfare Department Toll-Free Number – 18001805131
- Contact the Minority Welfare Department – (Toll-Free Number -18001805229)
- SC students may contact – 9621650064