Today in the article we will try to help you with everything related to Swasthya Sathi Scheme. This article will provide you with complete information about this scheme.
You will get a detailed guide on the procedure of registration on swasthya sathi scheme portal, eligibility criteria, hospital list and package provided by the West Bengal state government.
After reading the article you will have knowledge on checking your registration status and process to apply for medical treatment outside of West Bengal. We have also mentioned the 24/7 helpline number for swasthya sathi scheme-related queries.
With the article, you will learn about the login process on the portal, the steps to fill the covid19 request form, and also the detailed guide for registration of CMC(Vellore).
West Bengal government has launched an additional thing under the scheme,i.e., a smart card from this year onwards. It is launched for the purpose of cashless and seamless transactions for treatments under the scheme.
So with this article, we have covered all aspects of the smart card launched in 2021 for your convenience on the Swasthya Sathi portal.
Prochesta Prakalpa Apply Online
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022
Under swasthya sathi scheme government is providing totally free healthcare services in government and private hospitals to the permanent residents of West Bengal.
The West Bengal government is constantly making efforts to improve the health infrastructure in the state. Swasthya sathi scheme is one of those great initiatives by the government.
This scheme is officially launched on 30 December 2016 by respected chief minister Mamta Banerji. There is a legal society ‘Swasthya Sathi Samiti’ formed to look over the working of the scheme.
The government is providing 1.5 lakh INR through insurance mode and exceeding 1.5 lakh INR help through assurance mode.
What facilities are included in Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022?
- Being the beneficiary of swasthya sathi scheme all the family members will be covered despite of age up to the amount of 5 lakh INR annually under the scheme.
- All the pre-existing diseases are covered under the scheme.
- The Parents of both husband and wife are eligible for the scheme.
- Also, the special abled family members are also covered under the scheme.
- There is no limit on the number of members of a family, all the members are eligible.
- In swasthya sathi scheme 2022, transactions will be cashless and a smart card will be used for the transactions.
- The West Bengal government is covering total treatment expenses, which means a person is fully covered under this scheme without spending a single penny.
- The customer support is available 24 hours a week.
- The whole family covered under the scheme gets one online smart card in the name of the eldest female member.
- Under the swasthya sathi scheme, the government is providing insurance up to 1.5 lakh rupees.
- And assurance after exceeding 1.5 lakh rupees amount, up to the limit of 5 lakh INR per beneficiary family.
What are the Benefits of Swasthya Sathi scheme in 2022?
Swasthya Sathi scheme is a great initiative of free healthcare services that has immense benefits for the people. In the year 2021 government has come up with a few changes in the scheme.
The government has announced a smart card for cashless transactions. This smart card will help people to make transactions without any hassle of managing cash. With this change, more beneficiaries of the scheme will be able to avail services.
Also, the West Bengal government is providing 100% cover to the beneficiary which means the beneficiary is fully insured for treatment of any accident or disease and others. A minimum of 7 crore citizens will be enrolled under the scheme in 2021.
What is the main aim of Swathya Sathi Cashless Scheme in 2022?
- West bengal government came up with a new cashless healthcare scheme for people to avail themselves facilities without using cash rather than using a smart card.
- West Bengal Government intends to facilitate free healthcare services to all the members of every household in the state.
- Through swasthya sathi scheme government wants to prevent people from sudden financial shock due to chronic diseases and expensive hospital bill payments.
- The government wants people to put more faith in health care facilities in government hospitals.
- The government is focusing on the lower labour class and every person who cannot afford to avail treatments in hospitals.
- Also, there is an active focus on the availability of health care facilities units in every 50 km range of living area of people.
- And, the scheme is considering absolutely free healthcare services in government and private hospitals to the permanent residents of West Bengal.
Who are Eligible For the WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme and Smart Card?
Following are the eligible people for the swasthya sathi scheme and cashless healthcare smart card:
- You are eligible for the healthcare scheme if you are a citizen of West Bengal.
- You are eligible for the scheme if you do not have any other previous health insurance from the government.
- And for the smart card under the scheme out of the enrolled beneficiary family, only the eldest female citizen is eligible.
What is Swasthya Sathi Smart Card launched by the West Bengal Government?
Under the Swasthya Sathi scheme launched by the West Bengal government has issued a smart card to avail healthcare services in government or even in private hospitals in the west bengal state or anywhere in India.
The West Bengal Government is taking responsibility for all healthcare services provided to residents of West Bengal. This smart card is available for the eldest female member in the beneficiary family of the scheme.
West Bengal government has assigned around 2000 crore INR budget for the Swasthya Sathi scheme, to help people cater to healthcare expenses. Because generally, people are unable to cope up with hospital expenses due to the sudden mishappening or diagnosis with chronic disease.
The cashless smart card for this health scheme is renewable automatically after each year and is valid for the whole lifetime of the cardholder. The card is accessible online and also can be printed from the portal.
The smart card is extremely helpful because the hospital treatment transactions are online and hassle-free for both government and the beneficiary of the scheme. The government is looking forward to providing this facility to every individual of West Bengal.
How To Apply Online For Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
If you want to apply for the healthcare scheme launched by the West Bengal government. You can easily apply online for the scheme by following the step by step guide we have mentioned below for you:
- In the first step visit the official portal of swasthya sathi healthcare scheme.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, on the centre of the top click on the ‘apply online option.
- A new page will open on your computer screen
- Now, fill all the details given in the application form
- In the next step, attach all the essential documents required for the West Bengal Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- After that, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You have now successfully applied online for the swasthya sathi scheme 2022.
Find Your Name
- Firstly, visit the West Bengal Swasthya Sathi official Portal
- On the main menu of the homepage, click on the ‘Find Your Name‘ tab
- Now, on the new page, you have to give the following details
- Mobile Number
- Find Name For (Yourself/Others)
- After that, click on the ‘Submit‘ to see whether your name is there in the scheme or not
How to Register For Treatment Outside of West Bengal?
- Visit the official website of swasthya sathi.
- Next, enter your swasthya sathi URN on the portal.
- After that enter your mobile number.
- Now click on the option OTP.
- The portal will trigger an OTP on your entered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the box.
- After that click on the submit button.
- With the last step, you will get registered for treatment outside of West Bengal.
How to print Form B for registration under Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
Follow the step by step guide below to print form B for registration under swasthya sathi scheme 2022:
- Firstly open the official website portal of swasthya sathi.
- Then click on the top right option apply online
- click on the last option named ‘print form B for registration under swasthya sathi scheme’
- After that, you will be redirected to the next page, where form B will be on the screen.
- Now you can easily print it by downloading it onto your desktop.
How to Apply Online For Hospital Registration
You can easily register yourself and other beneficiaries by following the detailed guide below.
- Visit the official website in the first step.
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal of swasthya sathi.
- Click on apply online option on the top right corner of your screen.
- Out of the four options in the apply online category, click on the hospital registration.
- It will redirect you to the next page, where you have to fill a form with the required information.
- Required information is such as hospital name, the speciality of hospital name, hospital type, category of the hospital, state name, district name, NABH accredited, email id, phone number, and address details, etc.
- After entering all the information, click on submit button.
- With the final step, you have successfully applied for the hospital registration.
How to check the hospital registration status
You can easily check the hospital registration status by following the easy steps below.
- In the first step visit the official website of swasthya sathi.
- After landing on the homepage, click on the option apply online.
- You will get four options there, choose ‘check hospital reg. status’.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- In the next step enter the registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you can see the registration status for the hospital on the successive page.
How to do the URN verification
- In the first step visit the official website of swasthya sathi.
- When you will land on the homepage, the next step is to find for option ‘URN verification’ on the top of it.
- Click on the option URN verification.
- You will land on the next page where you need to fill in all the important details.
- Enter state as west Bengal.
- Enter your district in West Bengal.
- Then Enter your URN.
And this is how you can easily verify your URN on the portal.
How To Register For CMC (Vellore)
If you want to register yourself for treatments in a hospital located outside of West Bengal, you can follow the easy and step-by-step guide given below.
- Visit the official website portal of swasthya sathi.
- You will be landing on the homepage where you will get the option.
- The next step is to click on the option ‘registration for CMC(Vellore).
- After clicking on the option you will land on a new page.
- Now enter the swasthya sathi URN.
- Next, enter the mobile number for registration.
- Click on the OTP button.
- You will get an OTP immediately on the mobile number you have submitted.
- Enter the OTP in the column.
- Then click on submit button.
- After this, you will be get registered for Vellore.
How To Download the Covid19 Request Form?
- To download the covid19 request form, firstly visit the official website of swasthya sathi.
- Now on the portal, click on the ‘download covid19 request form’.
- Now enter your SNA on the next page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Now click on the option Sign In.
- After that a link for downloading the form will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the link to download the form on your device.
- This is how simply you can download the form on your device.
How To Check The Name in The Beneficiary List?
You can easily check the name in the list of beneficiaries by following our easy to guide steps below:
- To check the name in the beneficiary list follow the guide.
- Firstly go to the official website of swasthya sathi.
- Now on the homepage click on the option ‘find your name’.
- In the next step, you need to enter your mobile number.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the column.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now you can check the name in the beneficiary list of swasthya sathi scheme.
How to login on the swasthya.sathi.gov.in
You can follow the step-by-step easy guide to log in on the official website portal of swasthya sathi.
- In the very first step click on this link to the official website.
- After this, you will be redirected to their web page
- Now click on the Login option on the page.
- Now enter your username and password
- In the next step click on the login button.
- Now by following the above steps you are logged into the portal.
How To Check The Hospital Information on Swasthya Sathi Portal?
We have mentioned step by step guide for you to easily access hospital information on the swasthya sathi portal. Follow each and every step carefully for a seamless experience on the portal:
- To check the hospital information, visit the official website of swasthya sathi.
- Now after coming to the homepage, select the hospital information option.
- You will get four options in that tab.
- First is the Active Hospital List
- Second is the Hospital HR details
- The third is Hospital Facility Details
- The fourth is Hospital Service details
- You can check the details of your choice by clicking any of the four options.
- After selecting any of the options above a new form will come onto the screen.
- You have to fill the form with the required details to fetch your concerning information related to the hospital.
- After submitting details you will get the details on the next page.
Swasthya Sathi Mobile App Download and Use
Now you can download swasthya sathi app on your smartphone and access all the features of swasthya sathi.To download the mobile app follow the following steps.
- Open the google play store on your smartphone.
- Now in the top search bar of it, write ‘swasthya sathi app’
- After searching with the name you will get a list of options
- Click on the option which is on the top.
- Now click on install button.
- After installation you can run the app on your smartphone easily.
Also, you can use the same steps for the installation of swasthya sathi mobile app on your desktop or other devices. For more information, you contact the 24/7 helpline number provided below.
In the article, we have explained each and every aspect of the swasthya sathi scheme in the year 2022 to you. Still, if you get any query to ask in between applying or any other procedure.
You can contact on the helpline number 18003455384 for any queries regarding the swasthya sathi scheme or any other related information. The customer care facility is available 24/7, so you can contact them at any time of the day.
What is the maximum amount provided under the swasthya Sathi scheme in 2022?
The West Bengal government is providing maximum help of 5 lakh INR under swasthya samiti scheme.