Sabooj Sathi Application Form PDF Download | Bi-Cycle Distribution Beneficiary List 2022 | Sabooj Sathi scheme Eligibility
“The youth of today is the future of the tomorrow”. This statement is emphasizing that our country can grow in the future when the young generation will be able to get educated/literate.
This important element is well recognized by the government of West Bengal. There are various schemes launched for the citizens every year in the state. One of the significant initiatives is Sabooj Sathi scheme.
So, today in this article we will inform you about the objectives of the plan, benefits provided by the government, login procedure in detail, and the eligibility with the right documentation.
Read the article below carefully to get the all-important information about the scheme.
Sabooj Sathi Bi-cycle Distribution Scheme 2022
In late October 2015, the sabooj sathi scheme is been introduced in one of the districts of West Bengal for the first time.
The Sabooj sathi scheme is a bicycle distribution programme launched by the honourable CM of West Bengal for the students who are studying in the 9th,10th,11th, and 12th classes in any district of the state.
Through this scheme, the government is trying to reduce the drop-out rate which occurs due to transportation and many other issues.
The bicycle will give access to students to attend school regularly and provides confidence among them.
Moreover, the girls can pursue their higher studies with the help of the sabooj sathi scheme benefits.
From the year 2015-20 the department has distributed almost 1+ crore bicycles among the students and they are planning to distribute 10 lakh bicycles this year.
Check It Out: WBMDFC Scholarship Application Status Check
West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme Features
- The scheme is funded by the department Tribal development for SC students, backward class welfare for OBC and SC students, and the department of madrasah education and dept. of development general students.
- For the efficient implementation of the scheme, the government has launched an online portal named ‘sabooj sathi’.
- The scheme has covered around 9 million students across the province.
- The scheme tenders are given through the E-Tender policy mentioned on the website.
- Around 12000+ schools are already facilitated with the scheme benefits.
- The classes covered under the programme is from class 9th to 12th.
Highlights of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Sabooj Sathi Bi-cycle Distribution Scheme|
|Launched By||Mamata Banerjee Government|
|Eligibility Criteria||Only students of Class 9th to 12th are eligible for the scheme|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal State are eligible|
|Benefits||Bicycle distribution to 40 Lakh students till 2016 upto 91.88 lakhs in 2020-21|
|Purpose of the scheme||To help poor students for travelling to their schools|
Objectives of the Sabooj Sathi Scheme
- This scheme is introduced with the objective to prepare environment-friendly transportation for the students.
- Also, this initiative will encourage students to attend school for their proper studies.
- This scheme will reduce the overall dropout rate.
- Under this scheme plan, the government will support increasing the number of girl students in the school.
- This scheme will provide mobility to the students.
- The bicycle distribution will make students save travelling charges and motivate them for pursuing their higher education and skills.
Benefits of the Bicycle Distribution Scheme in West Bengal
- The main benefit of the scheme is the availability of vehicles to the poor students who cannot afford transportation services for the school.
- Due to the bicycle available to millions of students, now they can visit their far located schools without stressing for the miles.
- The honourable CM of the state is focusing to provide 10+ lakh bicycles this financial year.
- The sabooj sathi scheme is very beneficial for the students from class 9th to 12th in West Bengal.
- Also, every year the WB government is trying to reach almost every rural area to extend support to students with this plan.
- All the government-aided schools are benefited from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
To know the eligibility requirements read below the points carefully:
- The class 9th, 10th, +1, and +2 are eligible for the scheme only.
- The students studying in a private school are not eligible.
- The government-funded school students are covered for the scheme.
- Only the residents of West Bengal are eligible for the scheme.
Read below the requirement of the documents for the application procedure:
- Identification card of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Passport-sized photo
- Ration card
Login Procedure on The Portal
Follow the steps below to login on to the sabooj sathi portal :
- In the first step, visit the portal by clicking here.
- By doing that you will reach on the homepage.
- The second step is to search for the ‘quick link’ panel on the page.
- Then select the option named ‘student corner’.
- After that, you will land on the next panel.
- Now fill in the details mentioned here:
- Applicant ID
- Applicant date of birth
- Captcha code
- Now click on the ‘login’ option.
- By doing all the above steps you can easily log in to the portal.
Online Application Procedure For Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2022
There are three steps for successful online application for the Bicycle distribution to students, they are
- Student Profile Entry
- In the first step, administrative staff of schools and educational institutions will have to log in with their credentials on wbsaboojsathi.gov.in
- On the dashboard, you have to search for the student profiles, if not found then you have to create each of the eligible student’s profiles
- Now, you have to verify each student’s profile thoroughly and it is mandatory to do it
- If you see any discrepancy in the student’s profiles, then you have to reject it and create fresh profiles
- You can also import student profiles from Banglar Shiksha Portal
- After that, click on the ‘Finalize’ button and the options to edit the student profiles will be locked at school logins
- In the next step, District Nodal Officers and SIS/ASI/DI will validate the student profiles with their logins
- Subsequently, a beneficiary list will be prepared of all eligible students for the distribution of bicycles
- In the final stage, delivery location and tagging with educational institutions will be done by Block Development Officers (BDOs)
- Digital records of bicycle distributions will be uploaded on the portal
Search Beneficiary List 2022
The government announces the beneficiary list in every fiscal year under the scheme. You can check your name in the latest list by following the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the sabooj sathi portal.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Check for the ‘quick link’ bar there.
- Then select the option named ‘bicycle distribution’.
- On the following page, the further process will happen.
- The next step is to select the following details:
- Then you have to click on the ‘search a beneficiary’ option.
- By doing that on the next page you can check the name.
Procedure of Lodging Grievance on The Portal
For any grievance regarding the portal or scheme, you can file a request on the sabooj sathi portal. Follow the guide below to know in detail about the process:
- Visit the official website in the first step.
- Then select the quick link panel on the homepage.
- Under the section, select the option ‘grievance’.
- Now enter the grievance type, email id, mobile number, attach a file if any, and complaint.
- Click on the ‘send’ option there.
- Your complaint will be sent to the concerned authorities and they will contact you soon.
Tender/Award of Contract
- At first, visit the E-governance portal of the sabooj sathi scheme.
- After reaching the homepage click on the ‘tender document’ panel.
- Then select the ‘award of contract’ out of the options.
- On the next page, you can see the various contract list.
- Choose the file of your choice.
- A pdf will be downloaded on your PC.
- You can check the award of the contract by doing the steps easily within minutes.
Procedure For Pre-Bid Meeting Resolution
- Firstly go to the website of the West Bengal scheme.
- Then you will land on the homepage of the portal.
- Look for the panel named ‘tender documents’.
- Then on the panel, click on the option ‘pre-bid meeting resolution’.
- Now you can see the pre-bid resolutions of all the phases available.
- You can click on any of the required documents you want now.
- After that, the file will be downloaded on your device.
This is how you can look for the pre-bid resolution of the tender of every phase of the sabooj sathi scheme.
Bid Evaluation Status Check
You can download and check the bid-evaluation decision by following the steps below:
- First of all, go to the official portal of the sabooj sathi scheme.
- Then on the homepage, look for the panel called ‘tender documents’.
- On that panel, you have to click on the option ‘bid evaluation’.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- There you will see a list of files up to phase VI of the scheme.
- After that, click on the relevant document and it will download the document to your mobile
Download E-Tender Information
- For the first step, go to the portal by clicking here.
- You will land on the homepage.
- Select the ‘tender documents’ bar.
- Then click on the option ‘E-Tender’.
- On the next page, you will see the tender list.
- You have to choose from various phases of the sabooj sathi scheme.
- Finally, click on the required file and it will be successfully downloaded on your device.
Location Wise Distribution List of Bicycles
To check the distribution list of the bicycle under the scheme please follow the steps given below:
- At first, go to the sabooj sathi portal.
- Then you will be taken to the homepage.
- The next step is to select the bar called ‘distribution record’.
- There you will find the option ‘district-wise distribution record’.
- On the following page, choose your district.
- Enter your block in the column.
- After doing that you can check the list on your device.
Standard Operating Procedure Download
- To download the standard operation procedure, visit the official website of the concerned department.
- Then you will be forwarded to the homepage.
- There you need to look for the download bar.
- After that click on the option called ‘SOP sabooj sathi’.
- The download link will take you to the following page.
- You can download the file to your device easily there.
Contact Details of Officials
Below is the list of all nodal officers responsible for the implementation of the scheme
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Helpline number – 7044033888
|District||Names of Nodal Officers||Designation||E-mail IDs|
|Alipurduar||Sajal Tamang||P.O. CUM D.W.O||podwoapd2014[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Bankura||Santiram Ghorai||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||dm[dot]wbscstdfc[dot]bankura[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Birbhum||Mrunal Kanti Guin||P.O. CUM D.W.O||pobcwbirbhum[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Cooch Behar||Sinam Doma Bhutia||D.W.O||bcwcob[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Arindam Dasgupta||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||wbscstdfcdd[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Hooghly||Dona Chakraborty||P.O. CUM D.W.O||pobcwhoog[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Howrah||Soumy Chattopadhyay||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||saboojsathihowrah[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Japaiguri||Juliana Lepcha||P.O. CUM D.W.O||bcwdjal[at]gmail[dot]in|
|Malda||Bijoy Moktan||P.O. CUM D.W.O||bcwmalda[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Murshidabad||Meghpne Dhendup Lama||DIST. MANAGER,WBSC,ST&OBCD&FC||dmscstdfcmsd[at]gmail[dot]com|
|North 24 Parganas||Taneeya Parvin||DIST. MANAGER,WBSC,ST&OBCD&FC||dmscst[dot]n24p[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Paschim Burdwan||Sutapa Naskar||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||scstpmbdn[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Paschim Medinipur||Surajit Pal||P.O. CUM D.W.O||pasmid[dot]scstdfc[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Purba Bardhaman||Mrinmoy Das||DIST.MANAGER,WBSC,ST&OBCD&FC||sctc[dot]bdn[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Purba Medinipur||Chanchal Majumdar||DWO||dwobcw[dot]pumid[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Purulia||Surjya Kumar Jana||DIST.MANAGER,WBSC,ST&OBCD&FC||districtmanagerpurulia[at]yahoo[dot]in|
|South 24 Paraganas||Urmi Dey Biswas||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||dmscst24pgs[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Lopsang Tamang||DIST.MANAGER,WB SC,ST& OBC D&FC||sctcud[at]gmail[dot]com|