PMGDisha Online Registration & Login | PMGDisha certificate download | Process To Open a Training Center & State Wise List
Our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has come up with several schemes throughout the years since 2014. One of those life-changing schemes includes the PMGDISHA, which enables digital education to rural citizens across India.
Through this article, I have tried to help you with every significant aspect of this scheme such as registration procedure, training centers information, the process to download certificates, various exam dates, and much more.
Look, this is how easy technology makes everything for us humans. All you need to learn about PMGdisha is to read this article carefully till the end.
PMGDISHA Online Portal 2022
PMGDISHA stands for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Sakshatra Abhiyaan. This scheme was launched back in February 2017 to teach digital literacy to rural States/UT residents. Under this scheme, the candidate has to enrol himself for the digital education course through the portal.
For making this scheme a success, the government has established many training centers in various states. In fact, in these training centres, people will learn the whole course syllabus, including the basics of digital devices, digital gadgets, and much more.
Overall, this course will help grow the knowledge about digital platforms and support them to learn the modern tech-savvy world better. Also, note that the PMGDISHA scheme covers utmost one person in a family.
Highlights of PMGDisha Scheme
|Name of the SchemePMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Sakshatra Abhiyaan)Official Websitewww.pmgdisha.inLaunched byShri Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of IndiaLaunched ForFor the digital literacy among the citizens of IndiaBeneficiariesResidents of rural, urban, States/UTs across the nation are eligible for the scheme.|
|Condition for The PMGDISHA Course||Only one member from one family is eligible for the scheme.|
|Training Center Applications||Online Mode|
|Student Registration for the Course||Online Mode|
Main Objectives of PMGDisha registration Portal
- The government aims to cover atleast 40% of the rural population in India for this scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is to teach people how to use their digital gadgets for their daily use.
- PMGDISHA course will help persons do cashless transactions, use financial products, use Digi Locker, and much more.
- The overall digital literacy is improving with this scheme in our country.
- Moreover, this course will enhance communication through our virtual spaces.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan Scheme
- There are many benefits of the pmgdisha programme. The major benefit is to rural people who are least interactive with the digital world.
- In this course, they will learn about electronic and digital gadgets such as smartphones, usage of cards, online payment methods, etc.
- Also, the persons from states and UTs will be covered in this scheme.
- The number of people with knowledge about digital space is increasing tremendously.
- In 2020, around 53+ lakh residents were provided with IT education across the nation.
PMGDisha Eligibility Requirements For Online Registration
If you want to know the eligibility criteria, you came to the right place as we have listed the main conditions which are required while applying for PMGDISHA yojana:
- Firstly, the candidates should be between the age of 14 years to 60 years old.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWC and minority students are also eligible for the digital literacy course and prefer other communities.
- Also, note that there will be only one member who can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Digital Education course from every family.
- Those who are unable to access the internet and other digital gadgets are the focused candidates in this Abhiyaan.
- Next, the students in their high school will be given priority over others for the course, especially class 9th and 10th students.
You need documents while registration on the portal for the course, so we have listed all the required documents below for you. Take a look at them:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- NPR Card
- School Id Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook photocopy with the first page
- SDM/DC granted Permanent Residence Certificate
- Your Identity Proof through any document
- Address Proof by smart card or another document with your address on it.
Process To Register as a Student For The Course
If you want to register yourself for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Sakshatra Abhiyaan, we have got your back and simplified the whole process into a few steps to understand how to apply for the course.
- So, the first step will be visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Sakshatra Abhiyaan on your laptop or PC.
- On the homepage, your next step will be to click on the direct candidate option.
- This will fetch you on the log in page for any other process.
- The subsequent step is to fill in the registration form given below the login bar.
- Now, click on the register button.
- Then you will be redirected to the next page to proceed with it.
- After that, the registration form will open before your screen.
- Fill the pmgdisha registration form with mentioned details below:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- UIDAI Number, etc
- And now tick the terms and conditions section after reading it carefully.
- After that, click on add option.
- Furthermore, on the upcoming page, you have to do the e-KYC for the registration.
- The e-KYC can be done through your mobile number verification(through OTP), eye scanning, or fingerprint scanning.
- If you choose mobile number verification, then you have to enter the mobile number in the column.
- Following that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Dial that OTP in the box given, and then click on the ‘valid OTP’ option.
- This is how you will be registered on the portal.
- Now you can check your details for confirmation on the ‘student tab’, and student can open their new account by creating the username and password on the pmgdisha.in.
Procedure To Download The Certificate From Pmgdisha.in
The certificate of the course is provided after the completion of the PMGDISHA training with the modules online.
Before certification, there are five types of IT-related knowledge given by the trainers. After training, the candidate has to clear the certification test, in which the candidates are given twenty-five questions in the paper.
Out of which, the candidate has to provide at least seven correct answers to get a certificate for the course.
The passing candidate is given a certificate for the PMGDISHA course, and it can be downloaded as follows:
- If you want to get your course completion certificate online, you can download it from the Digi Locker.
- Digi Locker is a government-operated online platform where you get access to various documents, including the Aadhaar, PAN card, school Marksheets, your pmgdisha certificate, and much more.
- So, on Digi Locker, search for the ‘PMGDISHA certificate’ tab.
- There, enter your username and password, which you have during registration on the portal.
- You will get the certificate in pdf format on the following screen and download it from your device.
PMGDISHA Course Training Information
The training includes five modules in total for about 20 hours total curriculum, and the syllabus of the course contains lessons as:
- Introduction of Digital Devices
- Operating Digital Devices
- Communications using the Internet
- Applications of the Internet(doing cashless transactions, financial tools use, etc.)
- Introduction to the Internet
Procedure To Open a PMGDISHA Training Center
The training centres are opening to help the candidates learn better about the digital and IT space. For that purpose, many people are coming forward to start a training centre.
If you are one of those interested persons, then you are at the right place. Kindly follow the guide we have prepared on how to open a training centre for the pmgdisha scheme:
- To become a trainer or to open a training center, you have to become a CSC-SPV training partner in the programme.
- The training center can be an
- NGO, Institution or Company is working in the country.
- Also, one of the main conditions is that the interested parties must be a registered organisation.
- Next, there should be a PAN number of the organisation.
- With the presence of audit record of past three years atleast.
- And 3+ years of experience in teaching or IT education business should be there to apply for the training center.
Process To Download Various PMGDisha Apps
Download PMGDISHA Learning App
To download the PMGDISHA Learning App, carefully read the given steps below:
- In the first step, you are required to visit the official website of the PMGDIHSA.
- Or you can click here on the link.
- The next step will be to select the training link from the homepage.
- Now, click on the pmgdisha learning app link to proceed.
- That will start on its own with the download of the app.
- Lastly, install the app after it has been downloaded on your smartphone.
Download Disha Registration App
- Firstly, go to the online web portal of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Sakshatra Abhiyaan.
- Secondly, on the homepage, click on the training links section.
- After that, select the Disha Registration App from the link section.
- It will automatically start downloading on your device.
- After the successful download, now you can install the app.
Download the TC Locator App
Now you can easily access the TC Locator App with the easy steps we have prepared for you below:
- The initial move will be to browse the web portal www.pmgdisha.in on your device.
- After that, you have to click on the training link on the homepage.
- Following that, select the option TC Locator App there.
- Then consequently, that link will start the downloading of the app.
- Now you can do the installation after the successful download.
Download RD Installation User Manual
Use our step-by-step guide given below to download the installation user manual on your phone:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of pmgdisha.
- You will reach the homepage of the portal.
- Then the next step is to click on the training bar there.
- After that, click on the option, RD installation User Manual on that bar.
- That link will take you to the next page of the portal.
- This page will be the RD Installation User Manual Page. Now you can download it from there.
Grievance Redressal Process
To redress your grievances or any complaints related to the pmgdisha portal or other related information can be forwarded to the mail id [email protected] at any time of the day.
We have got you covered with every piece of information in this article, but if you still want to clear some doubts, you can comment below, and we would be delighted to help you out of it. Also, you can take help from the department helpline and email id given here below.
- Helpline Number – 1800 3000 3468
- Email Id – [email protected]
List of Nodal Officers For PMGDisha
|Names of Nodal Officers||List of States||Helpline Numbers||Email ids|
|Amit Kumar||NAGALAND||9818133504||[email protected]|
|Amit Kumar||MIZORAM||9818133504||[email protected]|
|Bhagwati Jamnal||GA,MH,MP,GJ,DD,DH (Zonal Incharge)||9654034882||[email protected]|
|Bhagwati Jamnal||GOA||9654034882||[email protected]|
|Bhagwati Jamnal||MADHYA PRADESH||9654034882||[email protected]|
|Bhagwati Jamnal||DAMAN AND DIU||9654034882||[email protected]|
|Bhagwati Jamnal||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||9654034882||[email protected]|
|Deepak Sharma||HIMACHAL PRADESH||9350030013||[email protected]|
|Deepak Sharma||UTTARAKHAND||9350030013||[email protected]|
|Deepak Sharma||JHARKHAND||9350030013||[email protected]|
|Dr. Tripti Shah||ODISHA||9868386006||[email protected]|
|Dr. Tripti Shah||AS,ML,TR,SK,NG,MZ,MN,AR, (Zonal Incharge)||9868386006||[email protected]|
|Gunjan Singh||ANDHRA PRADESH||9718289123||[email protected]|
|Lay Smriti||DL, CH, J&K, HP, HR, RJ, UK, PB (Zonal Incharge)||8700290371||[email protected]|
|Pinky Kumari||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||9599630996||[email protected]|
|Pinky Kumari||Chattisgarh||9599630996||[email protected]|
|Pradeep Singh||RAJASTHAN||8750160831||[email protected]|
|Pradeep singh||MEGHALAYA||8750160831||[email protected]|
|Pradeep singh||MANIPUR||8750160831||[email protected]|
|Pranav Ranjan||PUNJAB||9650301266||[email protected]|
|Pranav Ranjan||BIHAR||9650301266||[email protected]|
|Pranav Ranjan||West Bengal||9650301266||[email protected]|
|Renu Yadav||PUDUCHERRY||9555053989||[email protected]|
|Samina Arif Khan||TELANGANA||9999891972||[email protected]|
|Samina Arif Khan||MAHARASHTRA||9999891972||[email protected]|
|Shahid Pravez||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||8826265249||[email protected]|
|Shahnawaz Rashid||AP,PP,TS,KL,KA,TN,LD (Zonal Incharge)||9796785559||[email protected]|
|Sonu Kumar||ASSAM||9027816936||[email protected]|
|Surbhi Sharma||CG, JH,OR,BR,UP,AN (Zonal Incharge)||[email protected]|
|Surbhi Sharma||UTTAR PRADESH||[email protected]|
|Surbhi Sharma||Andaman & Nicobar||[email protected]|
|Surbhi Sharma||SIKKIM||[email protected]|
|Urvashi Tyagi||KERALA||8588015081||[email protected]|
|Urvashi Tyagi||KARNATAKA||8588015081||[email protected]|
|Urvashi Tyagi||GUJARAT||8588015081||[email protected]|
|Varun Chauhan||HARYANA||9873440236||[email protected]|
|Varun Chauhan||TRIPURA||9873440236||[email protected]|
|Vishvom Tyagi||UTTAR PRADESH||9999784458||[email protected]|
|Vishvom Tyagi||TAMIL NADU||9999784458||[email protected]|