PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th Installment Check | PM Kisan Beneficiaries List | New Farmer Registration Form | Aadhar Ekyc link | PMKSNY Beneficiary Status Check | PM Kisan Helpline Number
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana new list for 2022 has been updated in the online portal by the central government.
The small and marginal farmers of the country who have applied online to this scheme for getting financial assistance from the government can check their beneficiary status in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana portal.
The beneficiaries can also see their name on the new list by visiting the official portal.
The financial assistance of Rs. 6000 will be deposited in the farmer’s bank account directly by the government in three installments.
Read the complete article till the end to get information about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana new list. Moreover, we will also explain the step-by-step procedure to get apply for the scheme and to check the beneficiary status.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List 2022
Small and marginal farmers of the country who have not yet applied, should apply for this scheme at the earliest, and then you can avail the benefit of the पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana).
After applying, you can see your name on the new list of 2022. Under this list, only small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares will be provided financial assistance by the government.
All the farmers who have applied can see their names in the beneficiary list very quickly by browsing the internet on your mobile.
We have explained below how you can see your name in Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List. By following the procedure given below, you can easily see your name on the list.
PM Kisan Yojana Installments Update
- 10th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi will be traferred to beneficiaries on Christmas day, 2021
- Central Goverment on 9th August, 2021 will release 9th installment of Rs. 2000 under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and credited to 9.75 crore farmers bank account directly
- On the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya that is 14th May, the Central Government led by Shri Narendra Modi has released an amount of over Rs. 20000 crores and will be disbursed to the farmers as the 8th installment under the PMKSN scheme.
- The amount of Rs. 2000 each will be credited to 9.5 crores of farmers across the country
- This time 7 lakh West Bengal farmers have been enrolled under this scheme and they will also get the amount in their bank accounts directly
- PM Modi Ji on 25th December 2020 has virtually interacted with farmers and with the help of officials, he has transferred an amount of Rs. 18000 crores to bank accounts of nine crore farmers.
- According to the Union Agriculture Ministry, under the PM Kisan Yojana, the fifth installment for April 2020, an amount of about 18000 crore rupees will be through direct benefit transfer into the bank accounts of 9 crore farmers.
- Generally, the installment under this scheme would start getting in the ending days of April, due to the lockdown, the central government has already started providing this installment to the farmers.
- This amount will be directly deposited in the account of all the beneficiaries through bank transfer.
- If you are also a farmer and are looking for your name in the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s fifth installment, an update in this regard is expected shortly.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 5th installment
If you have received all four installments in 2021, then you will be automatically credited with the fifth installment in your bank account for the year 2022 also.
For this, you can easily make changes using the procedure given below, and you can also contact the helpline number provided below for more information.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Details
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022|
|Launched by||Narendra Modi Government|
|Type of scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers of the country|
|The objective of the Scheme||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Financial assistance||Rs 6000/- a year|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click here|
|To check beneficiary list||Click here|
Highlights of PM Kisan Yojana Yojna
- Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers is totally by the funded central government
- Farmers in India are availing of this scheme from 01 December 2018
- Under this scheme, every farmer will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments i.e., ₹ 2000 is deposited by the central government in the farmer’s bank account every four months
- The central government selects the beneficiaries of this scheme
- This amount will be through direct bank transfer (DBT) to the farmers’ bank account
- Before registering under the scheme, every farmer has to contact the Revenue Officer or Nodal Officer, who are nominated by the government
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers for the scheme
- Farmers can also register themselves through the Farmers Corner in the portal
पीएम किसान-पहचान-पत्र (PM Kisan Pehchan Patra)
The central government is preparing to create a unique farmer ID for farmers across the country.
The Union Agriculture Ministry has said that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and many other schemes will be linked to the land record database being created by the states.
Based on the database, a unique farmer identification card of the farmers will be created. With the help of this identity card, farmers will be able to apply for any new schemes launched by the government.
After the digitization of the land records database, the verification of those applying for any scheme will become an easy process.
PM Kisan Beneficiary ID Card For Farmers
Farmer Identity Card will be covered for around ten crore farmers registered under the PM-Kisan scheme, which includes agricultural labourers, sharecroppers, poultry farmers, cattle ranchers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds.
Silkworm rearers and persons associated with various agro-related occupations such as vermiculture and agroforestry.
Under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Central Government has collected information about the Aadhaar number, bank account number, and revenue records of about ten crore farmer families.
If the idea of creating a unique identity card by combining this database comes true, then the work of the farmers will become much more manageable.
Financial Package By Government Due To Lockdown
Due to the ongoing lockdown because of coronavirus in the country, the farmers are suffering a lot.
In this distress, funds will be transferred immediately to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers under this scheme by the central government.
So far, an amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been transferred by the central government from April to July on the installment of 4 months under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
On 26th March, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced a package of Rs. 1.7 Lakh crores to help the poor people of the country due to the lockdown and have announced to transfer an amount of Rs. 2000 to the bank accounts of 9 crore beneficiary farmers of the country.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022
Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers of the country will be provided with the financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually by the central government in three equal installments.
A budget of Rs 75,000 crore was allocated for the PM Kisan Samman Yojana in the 2019 budget.
But after thorough verification of the small farmers with the database, the budget has allocated Rs 60,000 crore to give money to farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021.
Under पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included.
About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under the scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme New Update
A new update to this scheme has been announced by the Central Government. Under पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना, the farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will have to get their farmer credit card made under this scheme.
All eligible farmers of the country will have to visit their bank branches where you have a Kisan Fund account and fill a Kisan Credit Card form.
Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, banks have been directed to issue Kisan Credit Cards within 14 days of receiving the full application from the farmers.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
The announcement of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the Central Government for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries was made on 24 February 2020.
If you are also one of the eligible recipients of this scheme, you can also apply for Kisan Credit Card.
Firstly, you have to Download the Kisan Credit Form. You have to fill the application form and enclose all the required documents and submit them to the concerned authorities.
After verification of your application, the eligible beneficiary will get a credit of Rs.1.6 lakh limit under this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 5th Installment Beneficiary List
The small and marginal farmers of the country who are on the 4th beneficiary list are eligible for the 5th installment under this scheme. Farmers can check the status of the beneficiary by visiting the official portal.
There are still some states which have not updated the beneficiary list yet. Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 5th installment beneficiary list will be updated in a few days in all the states.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
If beneficiaries of the Scheme want to see their names in the PM Kisan List 2022, then farmers can easily view their names in the list through the online portal.
Farmers whose names will appear in this PM Kisan list will be provided assistance of Rs 6000 in three equal installments in a year.
The government will directly transfer the funds to the bank account of the beneficiary.
To provide better livelihood to the farmers through this scheme and to make them self-dependent and empowered.
The names of the beneficiaries of the scheme who are living in rural and urban areas have been released under the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online portal.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- This scheme does not include public servants like government job holders and those who come under the income tax regime.
- The people who do not even cultivate their cultivable land can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- People belonging to class IV or as employees or as multi-tasking staff can register themselves under this scheme.
- If someone uses cultivable land for some other purposes, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- A farmer who does not cultivate his cultivable land, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If a beneficiary farmer dies and this land transferred to a family member, then he will get the benefit of the पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
- If any cultivable land is sold to someone else, then the person who purchased the land will also get the benefit of the scheme.
List of Ineligible People For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Current and former holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers of state assemblies/legislative councils and previous/current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha.
- Current/former mayors of municipal corporations and district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries
- Officers of Central or State Public Undertakings and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Govt.
- All person/ retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 or more
- People paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects
View Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2022 Online
If the eligible beneficiaries want to see their name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List, then he should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, the beneficiary applicant will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of ‘Farmers Corner‘. You have to click on this option.
- In the drop-down, you will see the option of ‘Beneficiary List‘, click on this option.
- After that, you will have to select the information given below
- Sub District
- Block and Village
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Get Report‘ button.
- Finally, you will find the beneficiary list and you can see your name on this PM Kisan list.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status/Payment Status
Those who want to see their Beneficiary Status, then follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official portal of the PM Kisan scheme.
- On this home page, click on the option ‘Farmers Corner‘.
- Further, you will see the option of ‘Beneficiary Status‘ in the dropdown menu and you have to click on this option.
- After that, you will see the Beneficiary Status page
- Further, you have three options
- Aadhaar Number
- Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Subsequently, click on any one of these and then click on the ‘Get Data‘ button.
- Finally, you can view your beneficiary status on the screen.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana FTO Generated
FTO stands for Fund Transfer Order and it means the digitally signed order has been prepared for the transfer of the fund to the beneficiaries account.
- Firstly, if you want to know if your FTO generated or it is pending, you have to follow the above Beneficiary status step.
- Click any of the three options mentioned (Aadhaar, Account to Mobile No.) and click on the ‘Get Data’ option
- Finally, you can see whether your FTO is generated or payment confirmation is pending.
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Status of ‘Self Registered / CSC Farmer‘ under the ‘Farmers Corner‘ dropdown menu.
- Further, you have to fill your Aadhaar number and enter the captcha code shown on the screen
- Subsequently, after filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Search‘ button.
- Finally, you will see the current status of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
If you want to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you can follow the steps below:-
- Firstly, if you want to apply for PM Kisan Registration, you will have to visit the official portal
- Subsequently, on the homepage of the PM Kisan Portal, click on the ‘Farmers Corner‘, you will see an option called ‘New Farmer Registration‘ under the drop-down menu.
- Click on that option and you and further, you have to fill in the information
- After that, enter your Aadhaar Number and enter the Captcha code shown on the screen
Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
In the second stage of the registration process, you will have to fill in the information given below
- Firstly, you have to select your State, District, Sub District, Block and Village
- Subsequently, Farmer Name, Gender, and Category (Caste)
- After that, select the Farmer Type, Type of Identity Proof and Identity Proof Number
- Further, enter your Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and Residential Address
- Moreover, enter your Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Father/Mother/Husband Name
- After that, select the Ownership (Land Holding), Single or Joint and click on the Save button
- Finally, after successful registration, take a print out of the application form for future reference
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
The government has launched the PM Kisan Mobile App to facilitate the farmers of the country to apply and checking the status of the application of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
You can download this app by going to Google Play Store. Beware, there are many fake Apps with this name.
Download the official PMKISAN Gol App. So far, more than 10 lakh people have downloaded this app. Farmers can get information about the status of their applications through this app.
Check Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List in Mobile App
- Under this scheme, the central government has launched a mobile app to benefit the farmers of the country for easy mobile access.
- Through this mobile App, the farmers will get all information about the scheme.
- Most importantly, you can get the Beneficiary Status, Registration Status, and Helpline Number.
- Moreover, farmers can check the list and payment status through the steps given below.
- Firstly, the beneficiary will be to go to the Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
- After going to the Play Store, you have to download the PMKISAN GoI application in the search bar.
- Subsequently, after downloading and installing the App, click on the open button,
- After that, you will see all the services available on the App such as
- Check Beneficiary Status
- Edit Aadhaar Details
- Self Registered Farmer Status
- New Farmer Registration
- About the scheme
- PM -Kisan Helpline
Pmkisan.gov.in Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal
On the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal, the Central Government is providing many types of services to the farmers.
Through this online portal, a person can get more information related to the scheme. On this pmkisan.gov.in portal, farmers can register themselves by visiting the Farmers Corner option and check the status of their application.
The beneficiaries can search their name on the list and can download the mobile app.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
If you have any technical problems related to this scheme while applying online or any query regarding pending payment and status then contacting the helpline number given below.
PM-KISAN Help Desk
- Phone 155261 1800115526 (Toll Free), 0120-6025109
- Email pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in
- List of State Wise Nodal Officers Contact Details
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a Central Government Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs. Under the Scheme, the entire financial liability towards the transfer of benefit to targeted beneficiaries will be borne by the Indian Government
Whether the benefits of the scheme are admissible to only Small & Marginal Farmers’ (SMF) families?
No. ln the beginning when the PM Kisan Yojana was launched on 24.02.2019, its benefits were admissible only to Small & Marginal Farmers families, with combined landholding up to 2 hectares. The Scheme was later on revised w.e.f. 01 June, 2019 and extended to all farmer families irrespective of the size of their landholdings