NATS Apprenticeship Registration Form 2022 | Online ITI Apprentice Registration @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in | NATS Apprenticeship Program Eligbility
The Government of India has initiated an amazing opportunity for the students after their education through NATS. The national apprenticeship training programme is essential for freshers to gain some good experience in their field of work.
So, today in this article, you will learn about the types of apprenticeship programs, eligibility requirements to apply, documentation details, various download and access guides about the nats. All you need to do is read the article carefully to grab every detail about the programme online.
Table of Contents
About NATS: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2022
The full form of NATs is the National Apprenticeship Training Programme. National Apprenticeship Training Programme is the name of the initiative under which you will get internships in various companies with stipend money.
Also, you can apply for the programme and fetch other details, etc., online from your device. The student will get paid for the work for which they will be selected in the programme. There are various Industries covered in this initiative on a national level.
Moreover, students from any part of India can apply for the NATS programme. While doing the apprenticeship in this programme, the freshers will have a good experience to add to their resumes.
Benefits Of NATS
- The major benefit of the scheme is that it provides real job experience to the candidate, which will help his career.
- Also, you will be surprised that under the training programme you will receive a good stipend amount.
- Moreover, the nats programme will last for 12 months for all the candidates.
- Another interesting benefit is that 50% of your stipend directly comes from the government and the rest from your employer.
- Last but not least, the benefit is that you stand a chance to get employment in central, state-level government organizations, with reputed companies from countries like the UAE, etc.
Latest Stats for National Apprenticeship Training Programme
|No of Institutions||2,663|
|No. of Students||10,74,673|
|No. of Industries||13,813|
Essential Brief Details About The Apprenticeship Programme
|Programme Name||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)|
|Launched By||This scheme is initiated by the Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Residents of India|
|Benefits||Every Indian candidate who is eligible as per the guidelines of the department|
|Main Objective||Making the youngsters and freshers more capable with apprenticeship|
|Type of courses involved||Technical and Non Technical both are included as per latest update of the nats.|
Latest Update in NATS programme
Lately, the government of India has joined hands with the UAE companies for the apprenticeship programme growth. This will enhance the chances of good experience opportunities for the freshers.
Moreover, almost 3000+ crore Indian rupees will be reimbursed till the fiscal year 2025-26 of the cost put down on the program.
Previously, only technical courses were covered in the National Apprenticeship Training Initiative, which created a lack of opportunities for the other degree or diploma certificate holders. But recently the Human Resource Development Deptt.
Concerned authorities have announced a significant change in the program. So, now the candidates who are pursuing any non-technical courses are also eligible for the nats program.
These courses include non-tech undergraduate courses like Bcom, Bsc, bachelor of arts, and other related degree courses.
Necessary Documents For Online Registration
- The first document required is your Aadhaar Card.
- Your PAN Card details are required.
- A Driving Licence.
- Your Address proof document can be any water or electricity bill.
- Telephone bill
- Valid Passport(if necessary)
- Your Voter ID card if you are 18+ or adult.
- Property bill tax if you are asked to submit that on the form.
NATS Eligibility Requirements
You can check the eligibility requirements here in our list below:
- The interested student should be a permanent resident of India.
- Also, the students should be a minimum age of 16 years old.
- The applicant has to be a degree/diploma certificate holder.
- The self-employed applicants are not eligible for the program.
- Those who are already employed in government or non-government are also not eligible for the nats.
- Furthermore, the freshers will be given preference over other candidates.
- Moreover, those candidates who are already enrolled for other government training programmes are not eligible.
Registration for NATS Apprenticeship Training With Stipend Programme
After completing the eligibility check and documentation fulfilment, you can learn the application procedure by our detailed guide given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Programme, which is administered by the Human Resource Development authorities.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, select the option ‘Register’ from the panel.
- After that, you need to get a list of options in the sections of the page.
- There, you will see the Eligibility check section. Click on the I am a student option in the drop-down menu.
- You will then see the questions related to students only.
- Then answer the questions to the end to check if you are eligible or not for the program.
- If you are eligible to proceed further, then follow the steps below after clearing this test.
- Now, enter the details that are required in the form.
- Furthermore, click on the save and continue button.
- On the next page, you will see the questionnaire and guideline section.
- There, you need to read the guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Also, attach the required documents for the application process to proceed.
- Tick the terms and conditions box.
- Following that, click on agree and continue again.
- This will take you to the upcoming page, where you are required to fill the Enrollment Form.
- Now submit the personal, educational, etc.
- Proceed by clicking on the save and preview button.
- That will take you to the preview page, where you have to confirm your details.
- Furthermore, click on the submit button.
- And then enter your Email Id, User ID, Password with other asked details.
- Lastly, click on the option ‘close and continue’.
- For future reference, you can take out a printout.
Login Procedure on portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- For the login process, you first need to visit the web page national apprenticeship training programme initiated by the government of India.
- This will help you do the further process.
- After that, you will see an option named ‘login’ on the homepage. Click on it.
- This will take you to the login panel on the next page.
- In the further move, you must enter your login id and password in the login panel.
- Now, enter the captcha code in the box.
- Finally, click on the ‘login’ button given there.
- This is how you will be logged into the system easily.
Steps To Download Self Help User Manuals Online
We have made a guide with proper steps to help you with the downloading of user manuals which you can use while the surf on the nats portal:
- So, the first step is to visit the nats portal online.
- This link will take you straight to the homepage of the portal.
- After that, kindly select the options help/manuals.
- You will be redirected to the further screen.
- All you need to do is choose your option and select the PDF file you want to download.
- Now you can learn through the user manual on your device.
Search For the Industries List
You can view the Industries online, which are offering various apprenticeship opportunities to the students. Just stick to the steps down given here below:
- You can go to the portal of NATS online operated by the Boards of Apprenticeship Training of the human resource department, GOI.
- The second step is to click on the option ‘list of Industries.’
- You will easily find this option on the right corner of the homepage.
- After that, you can check the list of the industries on your device.
- If you want to find a particular industry, search it using the search bar and type industry name, category, etc.
View the List Of Institutions at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
To view the list of institutions included for the training with stipend program on the national level, you can go along with the points we have prepared for you here:
- At first, for the list, go to the official website of the practical training ministry of human resource development, GOI.
- You will be taken to the homepage of the website.
- In the next step, you are required to select the list of institutions link, which redirects to the next page for further process.
- Now you can view the list of institutions on your computer screen.
- Also, you can search your institute by typing name, course, state, district, etc., in the search box.
- Still, if you cannot find your institute in the list, you shall confirm it by posting a query.
The Process to Lodge a Grievance on NATs Portal
Through the step-by-step guide manual below, we will teach you how you can post a query on the mhrdnats.gov.in from anywhere online:
- Firstly, you need to go to the national apprenticeship provider website.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the nats portal.
- The next step is to click on the option named ‘post a query.’
- You will find the query option on the homepage.
- On the following screen, you will be asked for a few details before posting the query: your name, mobile number, email address, and, lastly, your query.
- Now proceed with your request. You have to click on the ‘submit’ button below on the page. That is how you will submit your grievance.
Steps To Download Process Manual
If you are interested in getting the process manual on your computer from the training programme portal, you are at the right place. Just follow the guide as given below here:
- So, browse the portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on your internet browser.
- Or you can click on the link here.
- This will take you to the homepage of the portal.
- Then on the homepage, you have to select the options process manual.
- After that, you need to wait until it processes.
- Following that, you will see a PDF file on your computer screen.
- Download that file on your device because that file is the process manual.
- After that, you can understand the process manual from anywhere.
Check the latest Annual Report
So, here is the easy step guide for you to access the latest annual report on the National Apprenticeship Portal for students. Let’s dive straight into details:
- First of all, go to the official website of the national apprenticeship training program on your device.
- You will be redirected towards the homepage.
- Through the page, you need to click on the annual report for the concerned year.
- On the following page, you have to do the further process.
- Now, you can see the annual reports on this page.
- Select your choice of option from the list.
- And lastly, you will be able to check the reports of your choice.
Contact Information and Helpline Numbers
To check the contact details with the related helpline numbers, we advise you to read the below steps carefully.
- In the first step, visit the official website of the NATs Programme where you will proceed further.
- This step will take you to the homepage of the portal.
- You need to select the contact us link from the homepage.
- On the next page, you can see the required contact details from the detailed list.
- Also, we have mentioned region-wise contact details like email address, Fax, toll-free numbers for your convenience.
Region-Wise List of Officials
|Email Address||Phone Numbers||Fax|
|EASTERN REGION firstname.lastname@example.org||+91 33 23370750 23370751||+91 33 23216814|
|NORTHERN REGION email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||0512-2584056 /2584057 /2580349||0512-2581504/2584052|
|WESTERN REGION email@example.com||Toll-free for students – 1800 222 060 For others – +91 22 24055635/24053682||+91 22 24055923|
|SOUTHERN REGION For Student – firstname.lastname@example.org For Industry- email@example.com For Institution- firstname.lastname@example.org||Toll-free number – 18004252239 Other numbers – +91-44-22542235 +91 22542236 EXT- 248,243||+91-44-22541563|