Procedure To Check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status | Jnanabhumi Portal Online Application | YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification 2022 | Jnanabhumi Portal Online Admission & Exam Results
The scholarship is a monetary benefit given to students who belong to the underprivileged group. Every student wants to excel in their careers by pursuing higher studies, but all cannot afford education because it has become costly.
So to fulfil the dreams of students, governments generally provide scholarships to needy students.
Jnanabhumi is an online portal to provide scholarships to the students of Andhra Pradesh.
This article will share all the information regarding the jnanabhumi scholarship scheme details like online application, renewal, and checking the scholarship status.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme 2022
Jnanabhumi portal was launched in the year 2017 by the Andhra Pradesh government to make all the student scholarships process online without the need for any paperwork or to visit the government offices physically.
This digital platform will enable students to apply for the scholarships they are eligible for and make sure that the application process is easy.
The disbursement through this portal is to make the system student-centric and accountable for all the educational schemes
Scholarship disbursement of Rs. 5000 crores have been credited to the eligible students
17 Lakh students belong to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and Differently-abled communities have been benefited through this scholarship scheme
Many other education scholarships have been administered by the Jnanabhumi portal and disbursed Rs. 1500 crores to the poor and backward class students
Key Highlights of Jnanabhumi Portal Online Admission 2022
|Name of The Scheme||Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme|
|The objective of The Scheme||• To provide equal studying opportunities for all students|
• To provide a Post-Matric Scholarship scheme
to poor students of all communities
• To cover the entire student life cycle with
education and welfare ecosystem
• Timely release of scholarship amount
in an accountable and transparent way
|Beneficiary||Poor students of Andhra Pradesh |
who want to pursue higher education
|Year of Launch||2017|
|Portal Developed by||Centre for Financial Systems and Services|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Institutions Involved in the PMS Scheme||15 Government Departments|
36 Affiliating Authorities
8000 + colleges
8000+ Bank Branches
List of Students Services Offered On Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal
- Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Corporate Admissions Scheme
- Best Available Schools
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Overseas Education Scheme
- Skill Upgradation
- Residential Schools and Hostels
- University/Board Examinations
- University/Board Online Affiliations
- University/Board Exam Results
- Jnanabhumi Welfare Recruitment
Documents Required For Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- White ration card
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof
- Income certificate of the family
- Passport size photographs
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Government of Andhra Pradesh intent to provide formal education to the students who belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Minority, and differently-abled categories
Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is categorized into two types
Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RFT)
In this category, disbursal of the scholarship will be as follows
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RFT) will provide full reimbursement of the fee to all eligible students
- Full fee includes Tuition fee, special fees, exam fees and other fee expenses
- This fee will be fixed by the competent authorities and may change year after year
- The full fee will be directly credited to the respective college accounts on behalf of the students
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MFT)
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MFT) will provide Rs. 10000/- each student who pursue Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- Polytechnic students will be given an amount of Rs. 15000/- to each student
- Rs. 20000/- will be given to each student who is studying degree and above courses for food and hostel expenses
- The total amount under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena will be credited to the account of the mother of the student who is pursuing studies or in the absence of the mother, the account of natural guardian of a student
Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Students who want to avail of the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme should have the eligibility requirements given below
- Students who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, degree and above courses from Government/Aided/Private Colleges affiliated to state universities/Boards
- Students of day scholar, students who are living in the hostels attached to the colleges and department attached hostels
- All students must have a mandatory 75% attendance to get these scholarship schemes
Eligibility On The Income Basis
- Families of the students whose income is not more than Rs. 2 Lakh rupees per annum
- Student’s family should not hold more than 10 Acres of Wetland or 25 acres of dry land or 25 acres dry and wetland together
- No member in the family should be a government employee or retired pensioner
- If any family member is a government sanitary worker irrespective of his/her salary, is eligible for this scheme
- No family member should own a four-wheeled vehicle
- Residential or Commercial Property of the family should not exceed more than 1500 Sqft built-up area in urban areas
- If a student’s family members are paying income tax, then he/she is not eligible for the scholarship scheme
Students Who Are Not Eligible
- Students who are pursuing their higher studies in private universities or deemed universities
- Students who are studying Correspondence Course or distance education course are not eligible for this scholarship scheme
- Students who are considering higher education in the management quota or sports quota are not eligible
Application Procedure For Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
If you are eligible for this PMS scholarship, then follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the official Jnanabhumi portal of Andhra Pradesh
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Post Matric Scholarship’ option
- Now, click on the download link to open the application form
- Now, take a printout of it and fill all the following details
- Year of admission, college name, location details and name of the course you have chosen
- choose Disability if any and mention your caste name
- After that, provide the details like name of the bank, account number, IDFC code and branch location details
- Now, fill your mobile number and e-mail id
- Finally, the applicant should sign on the form and also take the signature of the admission in charge and submit the application form with the biometric authentication
- Now, you have to copies of it, one is office copy which you have to submit to the college authorities and another one is student copy which you have to keep it yourself
PMS Scholarship Process Flowchart
Renewal of Scholarship
There are two steps to follow for the renewal of your scholarship
- In the renewal application, principal college keys in the student’s admission to the current year and hall ticket of the previous year of study
- If this process goes through successfully, then you will receive SMS confirming your renewal of the application
Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- This scheme is for SC, ST and disabled students who are studying from class V to X
- The main objective of this Pre Matric Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme is to minimize the dropouts from the school
- This scheme will make an impact on most of these underprivileged children to pursue post-matric education
- The government is making every effort to provide proper education for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and disabled students enrolled in the government-run Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, municipality and aided schools
- Family income of the students who belong to SC/ST/BC/Disabled categories should not exceed the annual income of Rs. 2 Lakh rupees per annum
- Students from class 5th to 10th standard are eligible
- The government will provide this scholarship to only 9th and 10th class Students of Backward Caste (BC). Students of this category will not get eligible for 5th to 9th class
Application Procedure For Post Matric Scholarship
To know about the application process, follow the steps given below
- Students or principal of the school can apply online.
- Now, visit the official Andhra Pradesh Student Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
- Login to your account on the website with your user id and password
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘New Application Form.’
- Fill in all the details asked in the form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now, submit your application, and it will show the successful message on the screen.
- After that, the Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the form for verification.
- Subsequently, after confirmation from HWO, the application will go to the District Welfare Officer (DWO) to further verify details.
- Finally, the officer will sanction the Jnanabhumi scholarship for the students individually.
Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship Process Flowchart
Check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status of Students Online
To check your scholarship status, then you have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Scholarship Status.’
- A new page will open, and you have to enter your application id.
- Finally, click on the ‘Get Application Status‘ button.
- Now you will get your scholarship status on the computer screen, take a printout of it for your reference.
- The principal of the school has to visit the AP Jnanabhumi website
- After that, he/she will have to login with their user id and password
- On the dashboard of the homepage screen, click on the ‘Renewal Registration’ option
- Now enter the Aadhaar number of the student and the previous year application number
- After this step, student details will be displayed on the screen
- If any changes have to be made, then you can do it and submit the online renewal form
- Now, the concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will verify the details and forward them to the District Welfare Officer (DWO).
- Finally, he will process the renewal application form and sanction the scholarship to the student.
Jnanabhumi Results of University And Board Exams
- If you want to know the results of the university or board exams then, go to the Jnanabhumi portal
- Now, click on the ‘ University/Board Exam Results’ and it will show the results of the various exam results
To know Jnanabhumi Inter Results of Balayogi Gurukulams and IIT-NEET Academies 2020-21, click here
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme is for poor students who want to take coaching for all India civil services and state group services
- In this scheme, the government will provide the coaching fee of the institution and all other residential expenses
- Every year nearly 65,000 + students apply for this scheme
- Jnanabhumi online portal will monitor the student attendance, Periodical inspections of coaching institutions, releasing of stipend to the students, fee to coaching institutions
SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Minority and Brahman students who come from low-income family groups are eligible for this scheme
YSR Vidyonnathi Jnanabhumi Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit the student’s scholarship portal of Andhra Pradesh
- On the homepage, click on the ‘YSR Vidyonnathi‘ option
- Now, click on the online application tab and fill all the required mandatory fields correctly and submit it
- After verification, you will get an SMS if you are shortlisted for this scheme
- Selected students will have to write an online exam conducted by the department
- Subsequently, the eligible students will be provided with a link to enter their aadhaar number, date of birth and mobile number
- Finally, you have to choose your institution preference and submit the form
APPSC Group -I Mains Registration Process On The Jnanabhumi Portal
If you want to enrol for APPSC Group – I Mains, then follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the Jnanabhumi portal
- Now, you have to fill in the personal details of the application like aadhaar number, name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile no., address
- After that, select your district and enter your ration card number
- Subsequently, fill the following fields
- Full Residential Address
- Enter your APPSC prelims exam hall ticket number and score
- SSC details
- Intermediate/ 10+2 class details
- Graduation details
- Other education details
- Details of schooling
- Community/caste details
- Select disability, if any
- Study circle preference details
- Now, tick the box for declaration, click on the preview form for final checking
- Finally, submit your application
Jnanabhumi Overseas Education Scheme
- To fulfil the aspirations of poor students who want to study in the reputed universities abroad, the government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced this scheme
- It will give plenty of opportunities for students to get white-collar jobs in developed countries
- The government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10 – 15 Lakhs as a grant to pursue masters abroad
Students who belong to SC, ST, BC, Brahman, EBC, Minority, and Kapu communities and whose family income does not exceed Rs. 6 Lakh rupees per annum
- Student or his/her family member should appear with the following documents
- SSC or Meeseva integrated certificate
- Latest white ration card or Meeseva income certificate
- Final or provisional marks sheet
- Caste certificate
- Passport copy
- Form I – 20
- GRE / GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam test scorecard
- TOEFL / IELTS scorecard
- Admission offer letter from Foreign university
Online Application Procedure
- Firstly, the applicant will have to go to the Jnanabhumi web portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Overseas Education’ tab
- Now, click on the apply online button and fill all the details in the form and submit it
- The concerned welfare department issues notification for documents verification
- The information will be communicated to the applicant by phone and through e-mail
- The candidate should collect all the necessary documents listed above and wait for the verification process
Process Flowchart of The Scheme
Skill Up gradation Scheme For Overseas Education
Through this scheme students of underprivileged categories will be sponsored to get GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and IELTS coaching from reputed institutes
- The financial assistance will be given only to Scheduled Caste students for coaching
- The family income of the student should not be less than Rs. 2 Lakh rupees per annum
- Notification for calling the interested students for this scheme will be issued two times per year (June & October) to file their applications
- In this application, the student will have to select the course and institute he/she is interested in joining and will have to submit online, and an acknowledgement will be generated
- Selected student details will be displayed on the empanelled institute login
- Finally, the student will have to join the institute within the specified timeline
Corporate Admissions For Poor Students
- To provide quality education for poor students of SC, ST, EBC, Kapu, Minority and differently-abled categories, the government of Andhra Pradesh providing an opportunity to study in private junior colleges with hostel accommodation
- Through Jnanabhumi portal, every step of the process is being automated without any human interference
- Students who belong to Kapu, Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Disabled and Minority categories whose total family income does not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh rupees per annum
- Students who have passed the 10th class in the first attempt are eligible for this scheme
- Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva (Not required if you were already the beneficiary of Pre-Matric Scholarships)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card is Mandatory
- A student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
- Income Certificate
- Applicant Photograph 4.5*3.5cm dimensions
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Enter Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- BAS(Best Available Schools) Students will have to contact the concerned district welfare officer or the school for mapping of SSC details
- CBSE Students of the state will have to contact the District office for the entry of SSC details
Online Application Process
- Firstly, you have to visit jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Corporate Admissions‘ options.
- Now, you will see the ‘Apply Online’ button, click on it.
- After that, enter your SSC hall ticket number.
- Fill all the other details in the form correctly.
- If you want to edit your application, click on the ‘Edit’ option.’
- Check all the details carefully and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- The student will get an OTP to his/her registered mobile number.
Process Flowchart For The Corporate Admissions
Best Available Schools (BAS) For The Poor Students
- The government of Andhra Pradesh strives to provide an excellent education for SC & ST students who want to study in the private schools within the state
- Initially, this scheme was started manually with the cumbersome process, now after the launch of Jnanabhumi it has been automated
- This portal handles the process of taking online application submissions, allowing the exam centres, generation of hall tickets, the announcement of results, allotment of schools and admissions
- It will also oversee the inspection of welfare officers, health and generation of bills
- SC and ST students whose family income is less than 2 Lakh rupees per annum are eligible for this scheme
- The government will give financial assistance in the form of tuition fees who are enrolled in the BAS in the Mandal level and district level
Online Application Process
- First of all, a student has to visit the Jnanabhumi portal of Andhra Pradesh
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Best Available Schools‘ option
- Now, student have to do the registration by entering the aadhaar number and mobile number of their parent
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the registered number, once successful, it will take you to the online application form
- Subsequently, fill all the details in the form correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Finally, the application number will be sent to the registered mobile number through SMS
Admission of Students To Residential Schools and Hostels
- Through the Jnanabhumi portal, admissions to social welfare hostels and diet administration are being made
- Around 3 lakh beneficiary students are enrolled in the 400 residential institutions across the state
- This portal helps to automate the screening test, allotment of schools and monitoring of the food distribution to the students residing in the hostels
- SC, ST, OC and BC students whose family income should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh rupees per annum are eligible for this scheme
- Students are appearing for SSC exams are eligible
- Student’s age should not exceed 17 years of age
- Candidate should apply for the residential institution within his/her district only
- Students who are studying their 10th class in the Telugu Medium are eligible to apply
- Boys have to apply in boys college only and girls in the girl’s college only
- Information regarding the test will be sent to the registered mobile through SMS
Application Procedure For Balayogi Gurukulams On Jnanabhumi Portal
- Firstly, visit the official scholarship portal of AP
- Now, click on the ‘Residential Schools & Hostel’ tab
- After that click on the apply online option
- Please fill in all the information given in the form, upload your passport size photograph with signature on it (size should be less than 100 kb only)
- Now, you have to select the option of the institutions within your district
- Once selected, you cannot change the preference
- Submit your application and immediately download the hall ticket
- If you pass the test then, according to the score, you will get the admission
- Now, students should confirm their seats by visiting the college
- Finally, submitting all the admission related documents to the concerned department of the college
To check AP SWREIS Intermediate District Wise Report, click here
Jnanabhumi Affiliations of Institutions
- Every college in the state need to be affiliated under university is mandatory
- Only after affiliation to a university, a college gets student admissions and sanctions
- The release of RTF and MTF funds will be delayed if affiliation to the university is delayed
- There are 12 universities in Andhra Pradesh, under which all colleges will be affiliated
- The management of the college has to login with their credentials and apply for affiliation
- Click here to apply
MJP AP BCRJC CET Admissions
5th Class Residential Admission
If students want to join in 5th class residential education then you have to follow the process given below
- Firstly, click on the admissions portal of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Residential Schools & Hostel’ tab.
- Now, click on the MJP AP BCWR admissions button.
- A new page will open; on the updates menu, click on the ‘Apply Online.’
- Application Form For class, admissions will open.
- After that, fill the following information in the form.
- Enter your aadhaar card number, name of the students, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, mobile number of the parent
- Subsequently, select your gender, caste, district, sub-caste, date of birth, and ration card.
- Now enter the address for communication details.
- District, Mandal, village, street, door number, pin code, and e-mail id
- Select special reservation details like
- Are you a child of a fisherman? And whether your family income is below 1 lakh?
- Now, enter the study particulars, preference details.
- Tick the box of declaration and click on the preview button
- Finally, submit your application.
- If you get selected, then you get an SMS about the admission details.
- If too many students qualified, then a lottery option will be used to select the candidates’ final list.
To check BC Intermediate 2020-21 Registrations Report, click here
Welfare Recruitment On Jnanabhumi Portal
If you want to apply for jobs in the welfare department, then follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the Jnanabhumi portal.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Welfare Recruitment’ option.
- A new page will open with a list of AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society General Recruitment jobs.
- Here you can find the notifications, application submission dates, exam dates, unique ids.
- If you have any queries, then E-mail at [email protected], and you can also call Mobile: 8374307676
Amount Released For Students Under Different Welfare Scheme
|Name of the Welfare Scheme||Amount Released (in Cr.)|
|For Students under Social Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under Tribal Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under BC Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under Minority Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under Differently Abled Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under Kapu Welfare Scheme||Click here|
|For Students under EBC Welfare Scheme||Click here|
Jnanabhumi Help Desk
If you have any queries regarding the scholarships, residential and hostel admissions, then you can ask by contacting the below-given options
- E-mail – [email protected]
- PMU – 08645 – 274029 & Toll free number – 1902, you can call them from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days
How do I check my AP scholarship status?
You need to visit the jnanabhumi portal, click on the ‘Scholarship Status’, and enter your application number to get the status
Who are eligible for fee reimbursement in AP?
SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Minority and disabled students are eligible for reimbursement if their family income does not exceed 2 lakh rupees per annum
What are RTF and MTF?
RTF means Reimbursement of Tuition Fee and MTF means Maintenance Fees given to the students under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena