Government tends to release various new initiatives to help the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir. We are going to talk in-depth about the latest ration card in J&K in this post today.
We will help you understand the importance of having the ration card, the procedure to download the card on your device.
Also, there is a list of documents required while applying for the ration card, and eligibility criteria mentioned in this article for you.
Moreover, you will be able to locate your application status online after reading this article today, and you will know how you can take a printout of the ration card. Kindly read till the end to get hold of every essential piece of information about the Jammu & Kashmir ration card.
Jammu & Kashmir New Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
The new ration card in j&k is the identity proof for the citizens of the state. The ration card has immense significance as it helps the holder of the card by getting benefits from the government.
This means whenever any scheme is launched the ration card is used as proof to take advantage of those initiatives.
Also, ration cards especially provide ration facilities at lower rates than the market, which is why having a ration card is so important nowadays.
If you want to get access to these benefits, get yourself a ration card as soon as possible. To know the procedure of applying for the card, read it under the related heading below.
jk.epds.nic.in Ration Card Benefits
- The ration card has many benefits when it comes to counting the positive points to have a card.
- The very specific benefit is that you will get the grains at a very optimum price.
- The price is generally lower than the market price of the grains.
- Another benefit of the card is that it can be used as proof for many occasions.
- It also serves the purpose of identification in many situations.
Highlights of J&K Ration Card 2021
|Name||J&K epds – New Ration Card|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Portal Name||The Food and Civil Supplies Of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Launched By||J&K Government, India|
|Initiated For||People who want to renew or apply for a new ration card.|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Objective||To provide ration cards to each family in J&K.|
|Beneficiary||All the residents of the state|
|Advantages||Benefits of ration at minimum prices|
|Application Forms Link||jkfcsca.gov.in/FormsGeneral.html|
Also Read: SEHAT Scheme For Jammu & Kashmir 2021
Eligibility To Apply For a New Ration Card in Jammu and Kashmir
To check the eligibility criteria you can check the list below prepared to help you better.
- The interested person should be a permanent resident of India.
- Also, the applicant should be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir state.
- The citizens with a temporary ration card can apply to get a permanent one
- Each family in the state can have only one ration card only.
- The applicant who never had a ration card can apply to get it for the first time.
Documents Required For Online Ration Card Application
There are several documents required while applying for the ration card in Jammu and Kashmir. Below is the list of documents required before applying for the new ration card in J&K.
- Mobile Number or Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (latest)
- Aadhaar Card Scanned photocopy
- Age Certificate from valid institute
- Caste certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Family Income Proof
- Identity proofs can be given as Voter ID document, Pan Card, Driving License.
- Gas Connection Details
- Electricity bill of the current address
- Tenancy Certificate if required
Process To Check J&K New Ration Card Online
If you are looking for the steps to search your ration card online, then you are at the right place. We have prepared instructions for you below, read them carefully.
- In the first step, you need to open the official website of the Department of Food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs.
- After that, you will land on the homepage of the portal.
- Now click on the ‘online services’ panel.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘online ration card Management System(ePDS)’ option.
- Following that, select the ‘other option.
- And consequently, click on the ration card search link.
- In the next step, you have to choose one of the search options, whether ‘click here to view ration card details’ or the option ‘click here to search with FPS’.
- In case you choose the ‘click here to view Ration card details, then the next step would be to choose ‘click here to enter Ration Card Number’.
- Or if you don’t have a ration card, then select ‘click here to enter old RC Number’.
- Now after entering your ration card number or RC number, click on the search button.
- With that, your ration card details will be visible to you.
- Another thing is if you want to search your card with FPS, then choose your Taluka/ sub-district/ Tehsil, District, FPS, Card Type.
- Finally, click on the ‘continue’ option, now you can see your card details on the screen.
Procedure To Apply For Jammu Kashmir Ration Card Online
You can easily get your ration card by following a few steps carefully. To make it easier for you, we have instructions written below to guide you in the process. Check them out here below:
- For the first step, click on the link given here.
- You will be redirected to the homepage directly.
- The second step is to get the application form, you will get the application form on the homepage itself.
- Now, click on the option ‘Application Form For Getting Ration Card’ from the same page.
- This link will take you to the pdf format of the application form.
- Then you can download the form on your device immediately.
- Now take a printout of the application form to get the hard copy of it.
- Fill the application form with the details asked in it.
- At last, pin all the required documents for the application process with the form.
- Consequently, submit it to your nearest department of ration services.
Procedure To Track The Status of The J&K Ration Card Application
After the submission of the application form in the office of the Department of FCS&CA, there will be a period taken by the authorities to provide you with the ration card. Meanwhile, if you want to check the latest status of the card, you can do it by reading the steps here.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs.
- In the next step, you are required to click on MIS & Reports.
- Also, select the option ‘reports’, which will take you to the next page.
- After reaching the following webpage, click on the ‘ration card application status report’.
- Now enter the details asked in the box,
- Following that, after you have entered the details, then click on the ‘generate’ button.
- By doing that, you can see the current application status of your ration card on the screen.
Check Grievance Redressal Officers In Districts
You can now conveniently check the district wise grievance redressal officer by going along the steps given below:
- In the first step, visit the official portal of the FCS&CA department of Jammu and Kashmir.
- On the homepage, you need to select the option for ‘district grievance redressal officer.
- The PDF list of the officers will be shown to you after clicking on that link.
- From that list, you can look for your district concerned officer.
List of District Grievance Redressal Officers
|S.No.||District||District Grievances Redressal Officers||Office Telephone No.||Fax No.||Mail ID|
|18.||Kulgam||Deputy Commissioner, Kulgam||01931260500||[email protected]|
List of Contact Details of Assistant Directors of CA&PD Jammu Division
|S.No.||Assistant Director||Office Telephone No.||Fax No.||e-mail IDs|
|1.||Jammu Rural I||0191-547708||0191-2547708||[email protected]|
|2.||Jammu Rural II||01923-266944||01923-266944||[email protected]|
|3.||City Circle I||9419105277||[email protected]|
|4.||City Circle II||9858080007||[email protected]|
|14.||Trade & Stores||0191-2435224||0191-2435224||[email protected]|
|15.||Mills Jammu||0191-2457961||0191-2457961||[email protected]|
List of Contact Details of Assistant Directors of CA&PD Kashmir Division
|S. No||Name||District||Landline No.||E-mail Address|
|1.||Mrs. Zahida||AD Srinagar North||9596487534||[email protected]|
|2.||Malik Nasurllah||AD Srinagar South||9419000107||[email protected]|
|3.||Shakeel Ahmad Wani||AD Anantnag||01932222951||[email protected]|
|4.||Malik Nasurllah||AD Budgam||01951255073||[email protected]|
|5.||Haji Nisar Hussain||AD Baramulla||01952234218||[email protected]il.com|
|6.||Dr. Mudasir Ahmad||AD Kupwara||01955252789||[email protected]|
|7.||Gh. Nabi Dar||AD Ganderbal||01942416131||[email protected]|
|8.||Shariq Iqbal||AD Bandipora||01957225301||[email protected]|
|9.||Javid Ahmad Khan||AD Kulgam||01931260120||[email protected]|
|10.||Riyaz Ahmad Malik||AD Shopian||01933261952||[email protected]|
|AD Pulwama||01933241127||[email protected]|
|12.||Mrs. Ruth Marry||AD Leh||01982252376||mary.dechen912gmail.com|
|13.||Sherab Gyalson||AD Kargil||01985232384||[email protected]|
Process To Download New Ration Card List
You can easily download the new ration card you got recently by following our step-by-step guide given below:
- You can not exactly download the ration card on the portal.
- So, remember that you need to visit the link here.
- Then, you must click on the option ration card list on the homepage.
- That link will open a list on your screen.
- Now you can take a printout of the list and can use the list at your convenience.
Steps To Check the latest Location-wise List
- You can check the latest location-wise list of the ration in J&K by visiting the official website of the department.
- There you will be given the option to check your name in the list.
- From there select the MIS Reports option on the screen.
- And then select the ‘ration card drilldown report’.
- On the following page, you can see the EPDS JK Ration Card List. This is district wise and you just need to enter the name of the district or tehsil to get the information.
- Another way is to select the name of the village to open the FPS wise card list.
- Now, on the next page, you can check your name in the list by entering your details.
Process To Search Your Ration Card on the Portal
- To search your ration card go to the website address www.jkfcsca.gov.in on their device.
- Then you need to look for the option ‘others’ on the left corner of the homepage.
- On the other option, the ‘ration card search’ link will appear on the screen.
- By clicking on the other option, further, you will be taken forward to the next page of the portal.
- You can check the details in two ways
- By ration card or RC number
- By FPS
- Now choose your option and enter the required details afterward.
- After that, click on the ‘continue’ button after giving the required set of information.
- And this is how you will see the required information on the next page.
Guide To Download Application Forms
To download the application forms follow the given procedure here below:
- Firstly, visit the FCS&CA department’s online website by clicking here.
- In the second step, there will be many options on the left side of the webpage.
- Scroll down, and search for the ‘download forms’ option.
- You will see two options
- Form for General Public
- Form for FPS.
- You can choose any of them as per your requirement.
- And on the following page, you can see the application form on your device.
- Now you can download the form and use it as you want for the application process.
Today, we have shared all the most significant information related to the Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card.
If you are still confused or want some help from us, Do not hesitate to drop down a comment and we will get back to you very soon.
Otherwise, you can also contact the FCS&CA department for service-related queries on their email id- [email protected] or click here for the location-wise complete address or phone numbers of the officials.