Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Apply online & Eligibility List | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status 2021
Several students in Andhra Pradesh belong to economically weaker sections of society. These students are not able to achieve higher education due to financial crises. A total of 11,87,904 students have been benefited from this scheme.
So to provide the proper education to these students, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh by chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on 24 February 2020.
This scheme also includes several scholarships for various types of courses that are provided by the concerned authorities to the students of Andhra Pradesh.
There are many terms and conditions under this scheme that should be fulfilled by the students such as a student should be good in studies and also belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
The government aims to provide financial assistance in terms of expensive courses and other studies. It also aims at lessening the burden of the students in terms of part-time jobs along with studies.
Every student is being provided financial help by the concerned authorities. Approximately Rs. 2300 crore has been spent by the government for the execution of the scheme.
In this article, you will find every detail related to this scheme such as the eligibility criteria, objectives of the scheme, the procedure followed to register the scheme, availability of the courses, scholarships, documents required, incentives provided along with the scheme, benefits of the scheme, etc.
Also to register for the procedure of this scheme you have to go to the official website
Objectives of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The objectives of the scheme are to educate a higher number of students, mainly those who are not able to continue their studies after 12th class.
It aims at providing education to those students who are unable to study due to financial crises.
Gross Enrolment Rate (GER) has also been improved under this scheme. Due to this scheme, many students are successful in acquiring many useful skills. Under this scheme, you also avail of free accommodation in the hostel.
Students under Industrial Training Institute Courses are provided with the amount Rs. 10000 in every successive year. Students doing polytechnic courses are getting Rs. 15000 every year and the students pursuing graduation are receiving Rs. 20000 each year.
The students from the category of ST, EWS, OBC, SC, and other backward classes are getting full fee reimbursement for each course.
This scheme lessens the ratio of the students who are unable to get an education. There are many benefits under different courses. The beneficiaries are:
- In East Godavari, around 6,828 students are benefited from Industrial Training Institute courses.
- Around 2,057 students are being benefited through this scheme in Nellore.
- 14,903 students in Krishna have been assisted by the scheme under the Polytechnic course.
- In the area of Nellore, the lowest number of students ie 3,334 under Polytechnic are benefited.
- At last, approximately 1,22,219 students of graduation from Chittoor and 52,944 students from Vizinagaram of post-graduation ave been benefited.
Second Installment Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The second installment of Rs. 1,048.94 crores under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme has been released by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh and has been transferred to 10,89,302 beneficiaries.
Implementation of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
This scheme has been implemented by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy. It was established on 24 February 2020.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs 2300 crores to start this scheme. The amount that is to be provided to the students by the government has to be transferred through the bank account or the mother of the student.
If there is no bank account of the student then the amount can be transferred to the account of his guardian. It is important to note that at least two installments of equal amount need to be transferred in February and July in each successive year.
Further, every student who comes under the category of Below Poverty Line is assisted.
The government also helps those students who are working to pay fees for their colleges or courses. It aims at providing quality education to every student. They want each student to be successful and independent so that they don’t have any burden in the future.
Availability of the courses under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme
Many courses have been introduced under this scheme by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Terms and conditions vary under each course.
This scheme includes courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Masters for Computer Application (MCA), Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), etc. Other courses of Industrial Training Institute, polytechnic are famous among the students.
The scheme provides much assistance to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy), Master of Technology (Mtech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy). It has post-graduation and other degrees too. Many other courses come under this scheme.
Incentives That are Provided Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Candidates who apply for this scheme are provided various kinds of incentives that help the students who are not able to pay fees for higher education.
This scheme is also for those students who are good at studies but are not financially good. The incentives that are provided under this scheme by the concerned authorities are:
- The students that are acquiring a course of engineering or any course under graduation are provided free facilities of tuition and hostel.
- It is important for the students to provide Rs. 20,000 in each successive year.
- Also, note that any student who is pursuing their studies from welfare hostels will not need to pay mess charges.
The other incentives that are provided to the students by the government are:
- Students studying Polytechnic are provided with Rs. 15000.
- Students pursuing graduation are assisted Rs. 20000.
- Also, the students under any other courses are offered Rs. 20000.
- Students doing Industrial Training Institute Course receive Rs. 10000.
The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is very beneficial for BPL students. The Scheme provides free hostel and mess facilities for the eligible students. So if your family income is falling below the poverty line, setten by the government, you can get this Scheme benefits.
Another benefit of this Scheme is for the Industrial training institute courses (ITI) students, students of polytechnic and the decree Students.
The industrial training institute (ITI) students will receive INR 10,000 in each you’re of their courses. The students under polytechnic courses will receive INR 15,000 from the government under the Jagananna Scheme.
Also, the students who are doing degree courses like MBBS, BBA, BTech, etc will receive INR 20,000 as a fee waiver from the government.
The students who belong to socially backward classes like schedule caste, schedule Tribes, Economically weaker sections, etc are eligible for the 100% fees waiver under the Scheme of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
So this Scheme will bring equality among all the sections of society.
In short, we can say that the Scheme is very helpful for the economically weaker sections as it can lessen the burden of fees and the scheme provides financial support to these families.
The employment rate will also increase in the state as this scheme will encourage more and more students as well as their families to send their children to educational institutions. This will increase the literacy rate in the State.
The courses like it and polytechnic works on skills. Promoting schemes like Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme will increase skill development in the State. The youth of the state will be skilled so much that he doesn’t have to travel to other States for getting employment.
Eligibility Criteria For the Jagannanna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
If you want to be the beneficiary of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme is as follows-:
1. Not all the courses students are eligible for the scheme. Only the students under below are eligible for this Scheme-:
– Students pursuing industrial training institute (ITI) courses are eligible for the scheme.
– Students under Polytechnic course comes under the scheme
– Students under graduation and post-graduation are also part of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme.
2. Only the government College, colleges that are affiliated to the government and private colleges under the State universities are eligible for the scheme.
3. The family of the applicant must be below the poverty line. The annual income of the family should not be more than 2.5 lakh per annum.
4. The applicant must only have-:
– Agricultural land below 25 acres
– Wetland lesser than 10 acres.
– Wetland and agriculture are both lesser than 25 acres.
People who are not eligible for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme
1. If someone owns four-wheelers is not eligible. The applicant must not possess any four-wheelers like Auto, car, taxi, truck, etc.
2. The government employees are also not eligible for the Scheme.
3. If someone is getting any type of pension, another source of government income is not eligible for the scheme.
4. The sanctuary services employees are also not eligible for the scheme.
5. If someone from the family of the student is paying the property taxes, he or she is also not eligible for the scheme benefits.
6. If the house of the applicant is 1500 square feet or more then the applicant will not be eligible for the scheme.
7. 75% attendance is mandatory for avail of the scholarship. Students who do not have 75% of attendance are not eligible for the scheme.
The documents Required For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- Proof of the address is required while applying for the scheme
- Aadhaar card, pan card, or ration card is a must for identification verification.
- Requirement of Offer letter from college is needed
- The fee receipt of admission should be there at the time of registration.
- The certificate of income has to be uploaded during the filing of the application form.
- Below the poverty line certificate should be there for the proof that the student belongs to weaker sections of the society.
- Parents’ occupational certificate is a must.
- Certificate of the economically weaker section should also be there proving that the student belongs to economically weaker sections of the society
- The details of the bank account should also be provided in the application form so that the amount can be transferred.
- Non-tax payer declaration has to be uploaded for applying the scheme.
- Job Certificate of the parents is required for completing the process of documents requirement.
How to Register for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
These are the steps which you have to follow if you want to apply for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme-:
1. Firstly, Google Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme or visit the official website of the scheme which is navasakam.ap.gov.in
2. Click on the notification of the AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
3. You will find an application form for the Scheme. Click on that and fill out the application form for the scheme.
4. After that, you will be asked to upload the necessary documents. Just upload all the documents mentioned in the application form and click on submit option.
5. You can take out the printout of the application form.
How to check the beneficiary list of the Scheme?
After filling the application and submitting the form. The next step is to check the beneficiary list. These are the steps that you have to follow to check the beneficiary list of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
1. Firstly, log on to the official website of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
2. On the home page of the YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme, you will get a blue colour option named “Detailed Reports”.
Click on that option.
3. The report will ask your ‘district name’.
4. After that it will ask your ‘location’.
5. You have to select between rural and urban.
6. You will receive a secretariat code. Note that number.
7. For the display of the list just go to this link
8. After clicking on this link you will get a pdf of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme eligibility list.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Installments Year Wise Andhra Pradesh
Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme the government will provide a 100% fee scholarship for the poor students who are below the poverty line.
The first installment release date was 19 April 2020. The amount was 671.45 crores and the beneficiary was 10.88 lakhs students.
The second installment release date was 28 April 2021. The amount of the installment is 1,048.94 crores and the beneficiaries were 10,89.302 crores students.
The third and the fourth installment dates are in December 2021 and February 2022. The exact dates are not announced yet but these are the tentative months of the installments.
In the end, we can conclude that this Scheme will be very helpful for the students who were earlier deprived of higher education facilities due to their financial conditions.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy had credited INR 1048.94 crores in the account of the students under this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
Earlier the students have to face a lot of difficulty in paying the tuition fees as well as the hostels and mess fees. This fee issue was the reason for dropping their studies and unemployment.
The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has able to solve the problem of thousands of such students.
The honourable chief minister said that education is the greatest power that can change the World and can eradicate poverty, illiteracy, and myths in society.
He also said that no child in Andhra Pradesh should deprive of education due to financial issues and Andhrapradesh is the only The government will provide all the necessary support to the students.
This Scheme will make the parents “burden-free” from their child’s school and college fees. The scheme will provide the fees of mess and hostel charges free to the beneficiary students. Also, the government will provide free scholarships to the students.
The beneficiary selection will be done with transparency. There will be household surveys. If the student is left out he or she will be considered in the upcoming list, after cross-checking the details.
The government doesn’t want any laziness in the surveys. The government wants to benefit all the eligible students.
The Scheme is also very important because earlier the parents of the students did not use to send their children due to financial problems.
After this Scheme, they can happily permit their wards to go to higher education institutions. The government will provide JVD cards to eligible students. JVD card is a unique bard code that will show all the details of the student.
The bar code will also show the amount received by the students through this Scheme. The highest beneficiary of its students through the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is from East Godavari. The number of students is 6,828.
The least number of its beneficiaries students is from Nellore which is 2,057 beneficiaries.
Talking about the post-graduation and degree courses. The highest was from Chittoor which is 1,22,219 beneficiaries.
The least number of beneficiaries were from the Vizinagaram which is 52,993 beneficiaries. In the polytechnic course, the highest beneficiary students are from Krishna with 14,903 beneficiaries and the least is from Nellore with 3,334 beneficiaries.