The Registration and stamp Department of Andhra Pradesh provides various services on the IGRS AP portal.
One of those services is providing an encumbrance certificate to the property owners. This certificate is of great importance for the estate client.
So, today in this article we have covered the importance of encumbrance certificate, the details in the EC, application procedure in both the online and offline process.
Moreover, you can search the certificate on IGRS AP and well we have prepared a detailed step guide for the download procedure of the encumbrance certificate on the portal.
Read the article below carefully to get all the necessary information regarding the official website of AP and encumbrance certificate.
IGRS AP Citizen Services Portal 2021
An encumbrance certificate is a document provided by the Andhra Pradesh government to help the property buyers to check if there are any legal obligations attached to the property.
This certificate is issued by the registration and stamp department either by the online process on the IGRS portal or the offline procedure by visiting the concerned department.
This certificate has immense significance as it serves as a piece of evidence that the property has no monetary dues to anyone.
At the time of sale of the property, this certificate is presented to the buyer to avoid any sharp practice done by the seller. Also, note that IGRS AP authorities issue this certificate to the residents of Andhra Pradesh only.
Check Out: Meebhoomi AP Adangal, Pahani Details
Highlights of the Portal
|Services Name||IGRS AP|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Main Objective||To help the property owners to get information during the purchase of a new property.|
|Service Provided||To provide encumbrance certificates to the estate holders in the state.|
|Beneficiary||People who are owning any asset or property in the state of Andhra Pradesh|
Important Salient Features of AP IGRS Portal
- The IGRS portal provides various kinds of services including encumbrance certificate issuance to the residents of the state.
- You can check your registration details as well on the webpage.
- Another feature is that on the official website you can search for your certification of the property.
- Also, it offers you the facility to download your EC.
- The next service includes the market value calculator for the properties.
- Other than that you can perform various online payments on the IGRS.
- You can check stamp duties, fee rates, and other user charge details.
Encumbrance Certificate: List of Details Covered
The encumbrance certificate contains essential information related to the property which are significant to be known at the time of purchase deed. We have mentioned the items for you below:
- Name of the property owner.
- The previous title deed details are covered.
- Information about the sublet owners of the estate.
- The information of subtleties will be acquired according to the agreed manner.
- The certification will highlight it as security on the property if the property is already mortgaged for a loan.
- Also, if the land is purchased on a lease or credit basis the document will contain the information.
- The document reflects the count of ownerships on the property, which will help the buyer to realize the number of owners.
Benefits of Encumbrance Certificate
- The property holder can present it as proof of clean records with the property deed.
- The EC shows the authentication of the asset ownership.
- The encumbrance certification is important for the property owners in Andhra Pradesh if they want to sell their property.
- The certificate helps in eliminating any fraudulent practices.
- It also serves as a shred of evidence that the premises are not indebted to anyone.
- Also, The certificate helps in relieving the stress of the property buyers about the reliability of the estate.
- Through the certificate, The interested person can also check the information of total owners/subtleties of the considered asset.
List of Documents Required
The following mentioned documents are required at the time of the application procedure of the encumbrance certificate.
- The proof of ownership of the property.
- The legal agreement of release/sale/gifting/partition in case of the discharge of the property.
- Permanent Residence proof
- The property registration papers.
- The date, book number, deed number, and signature of the applicant are given while the registration procedure.
Procedure For Applying an Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh
Online Through IGRS AP Portal
- The first step is to visit the official website of IGRS AP.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the state registration and stamp department.
- Select the option ‘EC online’.
- On the following page, Now select the ‘click here’ option.
- After that, you have to fill in the details.
- Enter details are given below:
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number
- Email id
- Then click on the ‘submit’ option.
- You will receive the user credentials i.e., username and password on the registered mobile number.
- Now fill in the box with the username and password.
- After that, you will receive an OTP.
- Enter that OTP into the column.
- Now submit the registration page.
- After that login into the portal again.
- Then go to the homepage again.
- Click on the ‘online services’.
- Select the encumbrance certificate on the following page.
- Now enter the document number, SRO code or name, and registration year of the property.
- After the submission of the above details, you can see the certificate.
Offline Through Meeseva Centre
- Go to your nearest meeseva center or sub-registrar office.
- Then buy the concerned form for the application(form no. 22) from the counter.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Attach all the necessary documents related to the property.
- Then pay the registration fee on the concerned desk and submit the form there.
- They will provide you an acknowledgment receipt or registration number.
- Your application is submitted and you will receive your certificate within 25-30 days duration.
- You may check your certificate request status online with the number provided to you.
Procedure To Download Encumbrance Certificate On IGRS AP Portal
- Firstly visit the official website by clicking here.
- You will land on the homepage.
- Check the new initiative bar on the page.
- After that click on the option ‘online EC’.
- Now fill in the following details on the following page:
- Reg. document number
- Reg. year of the asset
- Enter the captcha code in the box.
- Then you can download the certificate.
- Also, take a printout of the original copy of the encumbrance certificate.
Application Status Check on registration.ap.gov.in
You can easily search your certificate information on the IGRS portal online by following the steps below:
- In the first step go to the official portal of the concerned department of AP.
- Now you will be forwarded to the homepage.
- On the homepage, there will be various options.
- Select the option named ‘services’ there.
- Now click on the option ‘encumbrance search’ on the service tab.
- Then You will be redirected to the following page.
- You need to carefully check the details written there.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ option.
- After that, You will finally reach the search panel.
- Select any one of the options for the certificate search there.
- The three options are year of registration based, document number, and SRO number.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Click on the submit.
- So, by doing that you can easily check your encumbrance certificate on the IGRS AP portal.
Integrated Property Wise Transaction Details
If you want to check transaction details of your property, then you have to follow the details given below
- Firstly, visit the Registration portal of Andhra Pradesh
- On the homepage, click on the ‘ Integrated Property wise Transaction details‘
- Now, you are redirected to a new page, where you find two options
- Rural Properties
- Urban Properties
When you click this option, you have to give the following details like
- Select District
- And Survey Numbers
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
When you click on the option of Urban Properties, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, enter the Assessment Number
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get the transaction details of your property
EC Issue Timeline
The government authorities issue the certificate timely after the successful submission of the application.
- In the online procedure through IGRS AP, it takes generally takes 4-5 days to issue the encumbrance certificate.
- On the other side, the offline application process takes 15- 30 days for the issuance of the document.
We have provided you every single detail regarding the IGRS AP portal and the encumbrance certificate through this article.
In case during the application process you want to ask any query from the authorities then you can contact the concerned authorities with the provided link below:
Click here for help