Check Bhoomi RTC Information Online | Check Online Land Records & Pahani Report | Karnataka Bhoomi Portal Registration | Application For Land Conversion Online
Bhoomi RTC Land Records Online – Pahani Report Karnataka is an online digitization process of Land Records, which was launched by the Government of Karnataka.
Due to the ease of obtaining RTC Land Records, most of the residents of Karnataka are checking and downloading their Bhoomi Reports Online.
Here in this article, we will share step by step process of obtaining Bhoomi RTC Records Online.
Table of Contents
Bhoomi RTC Online Portal – Karnataka Land Records
RTC Full Form
RTC stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Information. As its name suggests, RTC (Pahani) contains details of Land, specifically Agriculture Land. Moreover, these details will be available for download from Bhoomi Online Portal.
What is Land Survey Number
It can be defined as a Unique Number assigned to a specific piece of land by the Survey Department of each State. Most importantly Survey Number is given to maintain records of the land. Land records contain information like size, shape, and ownership of the land.
Bhoomi RTC Online Portal was designed and Hosted by the Bhoomi Monitoring Cell of Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka.
Further, Online RTC is a first-of-its-kind initiative in the country where one can take a printout of RTC from anywhere by logging on to the official Bhoomi Portal.
Benefits Of Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Land records
Most importantly, the RTC is an important document to prove ownership rights over land in rural areas where disputes of land are very high and this Bhoomi Portal became very popular among farmers of Karnataka State.
Further, it has enabled farmers to use the Bhoomi RTC documents to avail of crop loans from Cooperative Societies and Nationalized Banks.
Overview of Bhoomi RTC Online 2022
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Bhoomi – Land Records Portal
|Revenue Department, Govt. of Karnataka
|Digitization of land records
|People of Karnataka
Citizen Services of Bhoomi Online Portal
Firstly, the user has to visit the official website of Bhoomi RTC Online Portal, on the homepage user will find the list of services given below.
- Citizen Portal
- View RTC
- Mutation Register
- Mutation Status
- Revenue Maps
- View RTC Information
- Citizen Registration
- RTC XML Verification
- Dispute Cases
- Deemed Land Conversion
Citizen Registration at Bhoomi Online Portal
To register yourself for obtaining Bhoomi Online Records, you will have to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, visit the Official Bhoomi Online portal
- Then type Aaadhar Number, Name and mobile number
- Further, click on Generate OTP
- As a result, you will get OTP number to your registered mobile number,
- Lastly, type the same and click on Verify button
Bhoomi Online For Citizen Login
There are few steps to be followed to login to Bhoomi Online Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the Citizen Login Portal
- Then enter your First Name and Last Name
- Now enter your Mobile Number and Email id
- Further, enter your Aadhaar Card Number
- Lastly, Click on Proceed to Login to your account.
How To Check RTC Online
Firstly, visit the Bhoomi RTC Land Records page
Further, select the following:-
- Survey Number
- Hissa Number
- Lastly, click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button and ownership details will be displayed on the screen.
Bhoomi i-RTC (Pahani Online) Land Records
Pahani Online (i-RTC) gives Orginal Records of Rights of Land from Anywhere and Anytime.
You have to follow a few steps to get your Pahani Online Records with i-Wallet Services
- Firstly, you have to visit the i-RTC (Pahani Online) portal
- Next, you have to enter the following details:-
- User Name
- Click Login button
- Further, select the ‘Current Year’ or ‘Old Year’, then select the following information:-
- Survey Number
- After that, click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button and Land Records will be displayed
Finally, you can print the original RTC Online by paying ₹ 10 per RTC. First time in the country, the original RTC is available for print Online.
Extract Bhoomi Online Mutation Report
Mutation means the transfer of ownership from one person to another person when a property is sold or transferred. There is a simple process to extract the Mutation report from Bhoomi Online Portal.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Bhoomi Mutation Portal
- Now, you have to login with your username and password
- Further, select the following:-
- Finally, click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button and you can see the Mutation Details on the display.
Note: The government of Karnataka has fixed the cost of checking the mutation of the land. Minimum mutation fee is Rs. 35 per survey number or Rs. 2 per gunta, whichever is higher
Print Missed i-RTC
- First of all, you have to go to the Karnataka Land Records Portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Pahani Online | i-RTC‘ icon
- Now, click on the last option, i.e, Get Missed RTC link
- A new page will open on your computer screen
- after that, you have to senter the ‘Order Nunber’ on the given box
- Finally, click on the ‘i-RTC’ button and it will display your i-RTC click on that to take print out of it or download it in PDF format
Check Online Mutation Status Report
To check your Mutation status report, you have to visit the Mutation Status Portal of Bhoomi Online
Further, you have to select the following details:-
- Survey Number
- Hissa Number
Finally, click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button and you can see the Mutation Status Details of your land on the display.
Download SSLR Revenue Maps Online
Steps to download Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) Revenue Maps from Bhoomi Online Portal
Firstly, visit the SSLR Revenue Maps Portal
After that, select the following information:-
- Types of Maps
- Most importantly, enter your Village Name
Further, click on the ‘Search’ button
Finally, Now you can download SSLR Revenue Maps in ‘PDF’ format and also in ‘KMZ’ format from the Table
Procedure To Apply For Affidavit Based Land Converion
- First of all, you have to visit the official Bhoomi Online Portal of Karnataka
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Citizen Portal‘ option
- Now, you have to enter your user id. password and enter the captcha code shown on the display
- After that, click on the ‘Login’ button
- You can see the Citizen Services dashboard, click on the ‘Affidavit Based Land Conversion‘ icon
- Subsequently, click on the ‘New Request‘ button
- In this step, you have to upload your scanned copy of signed affidavit to create converion request
- Enter the below give details in the online form
- Survey Number
- Hissa Number
- Now, the Bhoomi database will fetch your land details for further process
- After that, click on the ‘Get Owners’ button to get the details of the original owner of the land and extent of the land
- The land database system will accepts the owner as the applicant for the conversion of the land
- Enter the following details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- After that, click on the ‘Add Owner‘ button
- Now, you have to select the Type of Conversion, Sub Conversion Type, Acquisition Type, Planning Authority, Land Type, Mutation Number, Year, Extension sought for conversion and Checkbandi Details
- In the further step, click on the ‘Generate Affidavit‘ button
- In the new page, enter the 11E details and click on the ‘Apply For Conversion‘ button
- Online Affidavit will be generated successfully
- User can upload the digitally signed affidavit online or he/she can submit to DC case worker or Taluk Office case worker
- Once the Affidavit request is created then all district, taluk officials can access your data throught their logins
- Now applicants have to physcically submit the hard copy of it to the DC office ot taluk office and take the acknowledgement copy for further reference
- All departments can give their recommendations within 15 days and DC officer and ADC can give their final recommendations after 15 days
- Officials will verify your docuements and will click on the ‘Approve‘ button if everything is correct or they may reject it if they find any discrepancies in the application
- Taluk Surveyor will upload and ‘Submit‘ the the final sketch of the land conversion on the land records portal
- Applicant has to pay the required fee as calculated by the DC office
- Now, make online payment for the conversion
- ADC will check the fee payment details and will forward it to the DC office for final approval
- DC will approve and digital signature will be done
- Finally, applicant can download the soft copy of the final land conversion document from their login dashboard
Find Your Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports
You can view the Bhoomi RTC (Pahani) Online Dispute Cases in Karnataka Bhoomi Portal, for that, you have to follow simple steps:-
First of all, go to the Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports Portal
After that, you have to select the type of Dispute Report.
You can get three types of Dispute Reports Namely,
- District Wise Dispute Report,
- Survey Number Wise
- And similarly, Consolidated Report of Disputed Cases.
Revenue Official Contact Details – Bhoomi Online
If you have any doubts or disputes regarding your Land Records, you can contact the Officials of Bhoomi Online.
Firstly, you have to visit the Contact Details Portal and you will find the Contact of
- District Collector
- Assistant Collector
Contact for Survey Settlement and Land Records
Office Address: SSLR Building, K.R. Circle, Bangalore – 560001
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact Numbers: 8277864065, 8277864069, 8277864067, 8277864068