Apna Khata check online | अपना खाता खसरा नंबर देखें | Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Records View Online | Apna Khata Rajasthan App Download | अपना खाता राजस्थान-जमाबंदी नकल ऑनलाइन देखें
Dear readers, you will be happy to know that the Rajasthan government has launched a website called ‘Apna Khata Rajasthan‘ ‘अपना खाता’ for the people of the state. Through this website, you can get all your land records online.
The main objective of this scheme is to the digitization of all land records of Rajasthan State. And provide all services related to land records for the people by merely browsing the internet.
You can also find out which Khata details are in the name of the person.
If you want a Bhu Naksha map, Khasra number or Apna Khata Dekhe (अपना खाता), earlier you would have visited the government office several times to get your work done. It would have been a waste of plot of precious time.
This was the main issue for the general public. So to help out the citizens, the Rajasthan government has made all the work related to the land details online.
The state government has launched the Apna Khata web portal for the sole purpose of maintaining all the land records on a digital database.
Table of Contents
Benefits of (अपना खाता) Apna Khata Rajasthan
- People have many benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata like checking the land records online from your Khata Dekhe website
- Now people will not have to visit the Patwari to get information about the land.
- Under Rajasthan Apna Khata, people can get all the details of their land by entering the “Apna Khata” number.
- You will get ROR and other land details in the portal within a few minutes
- Now you can view and download all your land documents a Jamabandi Nakal copy for free without paying any fee, earlier patwaris used to ask money for giving your land details and bhu Naksha Maps
- The introduction of this scheme has saved people’s time and less physical strain.
View Apna Khata Rajasthan – Jamabandi Nakal Online
Friends, if you want to see your Khata Dekhe (Jamabandi copy) online, you will have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, to check your Khata Jamabandi, you have to click on the link of this official website (apnakhata.raj.nic.in)
- After clicking on this link, the page of “Apna Khata Rajasthan Govt” will open on your screen.
- Further, you have to click on the option of “Your Account.”
- After that, select the district (जिला) and tehsil (तहसील) to see ‘Jamabandi Nakal‘ (जमाबंदी नकल) on the next page.
- Now click on the “first letter of village name” to choose your village name (गाँव का नाम) and select your village on the list.
- Subsequently, fill the applicant’s information like
- Name of the Applicant (आवेदक का नाम)
- Applicant City (आवेदक का शहर)
- Address of Applicant (आवेदक का पता)
- Applicant Pincode (आवेदक का पिन कोड)
- In the next step, you have to select any one of the options given below
- Account Number (खाता से)
- Khasra Number (Measles Number) (खसरा से)
- By Name (नाम से)
- USN and GRN number
- Fill the information given in the form correctly. Otherwise, you will not get your land information
- After filling the form, click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, all the details of the land will appear on the next page of apnakhata.raj.nic.
- You can print a copy of your Apna Khata Rajasthan details.
- And you can keep it with you for your future reference.
Bhulekh Map Rajasthan
To get your Bhulek Bhu Naksha Map of your land, you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Apna Khata Dekhe
- On the homepage, select the ‘District’ just above the Rajasthan State Map
- After that, you will be taken to a new page of the district map; here, you have to choose your ‘ Tehsil.’
- After selecting Tehsil, you will see a new page with all village names of that Tehsil
- Further, you have to choose your ‘Village.’
- After that, a new page will open with applicant details
- Fill the application form correctly
- In the bottom, you have five options to select
- Now select only the one option that is ‘खसरा से’ (From measles)
- After that, select खसरा संख्या (Land record number)
- Finally, you have to click on the ‘Submit,’ and you will get your Bhu Naksha of your land
- You can also download, take a colour print the Bhulekh Bhu Naksha Map and keep it safely
नामांतरण के लिये ऑनलाइन आवेदन – Online Application for Nomination
If you want to apply for nomination, you have to follow the procedure given below
- Firstly, visit the official Apna Khata Rajasthan website
- On the homepage, select the option of ‘Apply for Nomination’ नामकरण के लिए आवेदन करें
- It will open a new page, where you have to fill all the details as given below
- Applicant Name (आवेदक का नाम )
- Applicant’s father’s name (आवेदक के पिता का नाम)
- Mobile No (मोबाइल )
- E-mail (ई-मेल)
- Applicant Address (आवेदक का पता)
- District (जिला)
- Select option (चुने)
- After that, click submit button
- For Nomination, you have to upload two document
- मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र (Death Certificate)
- प्रमाणित वारिस सजरा (Proof of Heir)
e-Mitra and Authorised Kiosk User Login
- Firstly, go to the Apna Khata Rajasthan official portal
- On the homepage, click on the ‘E-Mitra Login‘ tab on the menu bar
- Now, enter your Username, Password
- After that, enter the verification code and finally click on the ‘Login‘ button
Fee Structure For Copy of Land Records
- जमाबंदी प्रतिलिपि – 10 खसरा नं. तक – Rs. 10
- जमाबंदी प्रतिलिपि – प्रत्येक अतिरिक्त 10 खसरा नं. या उसके भाग के लिये – Rs. 5
- प्रत्येक अतिरिक्त – प्रत्येक 10 खसरा नं. या उसके भाग के लिये – Rs. 20
- नामांतरण पी21 – प्रत्येक नामांतरण के लिये – Rs. 20
जिले के अनुसार नामांतरण की स्थिति
If you want to check the status of the district-wise mutations and land conversions, then you have to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Rajasthan Apna Khata
- Click on the ‘नामांतरण की स्थिति‘ tab
- On the new page, you can see the following details
- जिला का नाम
- कुल नामांतरण
- नामांतरण निर्णीत
- निर्णित औसत दिन (Mean)
- निर्णीत मध्य दिन (Median)