Today in this article we have given complete information on the AP EWS Certificate which are provided to the students of economically weaker sections in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
We will discuss all the important details regarding the income certificate so that you can apply for this certificate without having any problem.
Also, we have prepared a detailed step guide to apply for the certificate in both online and offline mode. Moreover, you will get the latest updates in 2021.
Besides this, we have given the eligibility requirements, documents mandatory for applying, and a timeline under which you will get your AP EWS certificate after applying for it. Read the article below to learn all these above-mentioned details.
AP EWS Certificate 2021
Certificates serve as proof while applying to availing any kind of benefits from the government. Therefore, certificates are almost mandatory in applying for the majority of the schemes and benefits initiated by any government body.
Andhra Pradesh EWS(economically weaker section) certificate is an income certificate issued by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
This certificate helps them to identify the actual income of a person and the officials can easily check his eligibility for the various schemes.
Also, economically backward class Citizens of state can participate in various programmes launched by the government, where EWS is an essential document to successfully enroll for the benefits.
Benefits of Applying For AP EWS Certificate in 2021
The main benefit to having an EWS certificate is that this document will help you solely to get benefits from other schemes launched by the Andhra Pradesh government and central government too.
This certificate can also be used as an income certificate, as you know it shows your maximum annual earnings limit.
Also, There are a number of benefits to having an AP EWS certificate for the residents in 2021. The union government has initiated some populist measures for financially weaker sections of the country.
The eligible beneficiaries will have to apply for an AP EWS certificate and possess this at the time of applying for other announced benefits for families of forward castes and other castes
Highlights of the Scheme
|Certificate Name||Economically weaker section(EWS) certificate|
|Category of Certificate||Income certificate|
|Eligible residents for certificate||Andhra Pradesh|
|Initiated by||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official website to apply||https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/|
|Certificate Issue Time||Generally, the certificate is issued within 7 working days|
|Purpose of certificate||The certificate is for economically weaker section citizens living in Andhra Pradesh. To help to take advantage of the schemes introduced by state and central government while showing this a proof of eligibility|
|Total Fee Amount||The eligible beneficiary will have to pay Rs. 10/- as an application fee while applying for the certificate online. And for the offline procedure at the MeeSeva centre, the application and registration fee is Rs. 35/-.|
|Validity of certificate||The certificate is valid for one year from the date of its issue.|
Check It Out: New Amma Vodi List Check Online 2021
Latest Updates on EWS Certificate Andhra Pradesh
As we have already discussed the benefits related to the EWS certificate. So below are the announcements made recently for a person with the EWS certificate.
- In the education sector union government has made a 10% of seats reserved for EWS general category students who are pursuing any higher education. This is valid for most of the government recognized institutions across India.
- Also, the government has approved a quota of 10% of jobs in government civil job examinations for EWS category candidates whose annual family income is below 8 lakh INR annually.
Who is Eligible For Applying EWS Certificate?
The below requirements must be fulfilled to become eligible for EWS certificate.
- He/She should be a permanent resident of India.
- A resident of state Andhra Pradesh.
- The annual family income should be 8 lakh rupees or less.
- Agricultural land should be less than 5 acres.(if any)
- The residential flat area should not be more than 1000 square feet.
The following documents below are required to apply for a certificate:
- Certificate issued by two different gazetted officers.
- Under the government order(G.O.), 1551 the candidate has to submit a Non-judicial declaration form of rs.10/-
- Educational documents(for proof)
- Ration card
- Voter id
- Application form filled and stamped by the court
- Income tax return payslip(if any)
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Address proof.
How To Apply Online For The Certificate in 2021?
- In the first step go to the official website by clicking here.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the MeeSeva portal.
- Under the services tab, select the option ‘Revenue Department Services’. You will come to a new page.
- Next click on the ‘income certificate’ option
- The application form will be visible on the screen
- Now, you have to enter the details given below
- Applicant name
- Your Age
- Date of birth
- father/husband name
- Aadhaar card number
- Income details
- Attach all the required documents
- Then select the option ‘show payment’.
- After that click on ‘confirm payment’.
- After paying the amount successfully, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Finally, if you have followed all the above steps, then, your application will be sent to the concerned officials for verification
What is The Offline Procedure To Get AP EWS certificate?
- Firstly, you have to visit the nearest MeeSeva centre in your area.
- Now, ask for the application form by paying the nominal amount
- Then fill the application form with the necessary details.
- After that, attach all the mandatory documents required
- Lastly, submit the form to the concerned person in the Meeseva Centre.
How To Check The Status of The EWS Application?
Read the following steps below to check your application status online for EWS:
- At first, go to the official website of the MeeSeva centre.
- The login on the portal.
- After that, select the ‘check MeeSeva certificate’ option.
- Next, enter your application number in the given box.
- Then click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Finally, your application status will be visible on the screen.
Login steps on the MeeSeva portal
- Go to the official portal of MeeSeva.
- On the homepage look for the login tab.
- Now enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code in the box.
- Click on the login button.
How To Retrieve The Account If Forgot The Password?
You can create a new password and access your account on MeeSeva portal by reading the steps below:
- First of all, visit the MeeSeva portal online.
- Then on the login tab of the homepage, select the forgot password option.
- You will be redirected to the unlock user password pannel.
- Now enter the user id.
- Click on ‘get an OTP’ and OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and mail id.
- Enter the OTP in the box.
- After that enter the captcha code.
- Now details will be visible of your account.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- your new password is set for the account on the portal.
How To Update/Renew the AP EWS Certificate?
The process to update or renew the EWS certificate is the same as when you applied for a new certificate. Read below for detailed steps to apply for renewal.
- Visit the official website.
- Select the ‘revenue department services’.
- Then click on the income certificate option.
- Fill in the application form with all the details required, submit documents.
- Do the payment on the portal.
- Keep the payment receipt as proof for the future.
- Click on the submit button.
- Visit the meeseva center or any local gazetted officer for the renewal or update.
- Fill the application form for the update of the certificate.
- Submit the form by filling in all necessary details, attach documents.
- The officer/tehsildar will verify the information and
- And within 7-10 working days he will issue the certificate if you are eligible for the EWS category.