AIMS Portal Indian Railway | RESS Employee Salary Slip, Payslip Download | RESS Mobile APP
In this article, we will share details about the AIMS Portal and how it is beneficial to the Indian Railway Employees. The services offered by AIMS Online Portal and step by step procedure to download RESS Employee Salary, Payslips.
AIMS Portal For Indian Railway Employees
Indian Railways is one of the biggest employers in the world with more than 1.3 million people work for it. To manage employee services, the Ministry of Indian Railways has launched AIMS Portal. Now Railway Employees can use services offered by RESS which is a part of AIMS online Portal.
An employee has to fill the User Registration Form to know his Service, Salary details, Payslips, Provident Fund, National Pension System details, Loans & Advances, Income Tax details (including the monthly deductible amount), Leave and Family details and Pension Benefits for retired employees.
AIMS means Accounting Information Management System, developed exclusively to Railway Employees.
RESS means Railway Employee Self Service, is part of AIMS Portal which maintains the database of Railway Employees and their Salary details and Payslip for download.
IPAS means Integrated Payroll and Accounting System
CRIS means Centre for Railway Information Systems
Employee Registration Process in AIMS Portal (RESS)
Railway Employees need to follow some simple steps for Registration in AIMS Portal.
Firstly, you will have to visit the official website https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/
On the homepage, click on the ‘Employee Self Service‘ and you will be redirected to Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) webpage.
Below the RESS webpage, you will see an option ‘New User Registration‘, click on it.
Before RESS User Registration, employees have to read the guidelines and start the process of registration.
- Enter the following details given below
- Employee No.
- Mobile No.
- Date of Birth and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
- If the verification is successful, it will send a new system-generated password to the registered mobile number.
AIMS Login for Indian Railway Employees
Employees of Railways have to follow some simple steps to Login AIMS RESS Portal
- Firstly, visit the official AIMS website
- Now click on ‘Employee Self Service‘ of AIMS homepage
- Enter the following details
- User ID
- Password and further, click on the ‘Submit‘ button
Check AIMS (RESS) Railway Online Salary Payslip
To check railway employee salary slip, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official AIMS (RESS) website
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Employee Self Service‘
- Now you are redirected to RESS webpage and you have to provide your User ID and Password to Login
Further, after login, you will see options like
- Provident Fund
- Loans & Advances
- Income Tax
- Now click on the second option ‘Salary‘, after that, it will show ‘Salary For Payperiod‘ under that you will have to enter the ‘ year and month’ and click on the ‘Submit‘
- Here you have an option of ‘Download Payslip in PDF‘
AIMS (RESS) Railway Mobile APP Download
To make employee services more simple, AIMS (RESS) launched an APP developed by
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). From this app you can view your salary details like payslip and many more services.
To download the mobile APP, firstly you have to visit the google play store and click on the ‘RESS Mobile APP‘
After that, login with your credentials, you can view your Salary Payslip
Supplier Bill Status Check
To check the status, you have to follow the process given below
- Firstly, go to the homepage of the AIMS portal, in the bottom click on the “Supplier Bill Status”
- You will be redirected to the status report page
- Now, select the Railway Zone of your concern and date
- Finally, click on the ‘GO’ button, you will get the supplier status
AIMS Help Desk
If you need any help regarding Employee Services Technical assistance for AIMS Portal, you need to contact CRIS Centralised Helpdesk Team on following Mobile Numbers –